Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (43833 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by fuckerholic(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
No offence to anyone, I feel it takes a special kinda idleness and low IQ to watch that shii and take it so serious.

I don't even know what I find more annoying, is it the way they cry, their useless voice that sounds auto-tuned or the fact that one has to wait for the damn programme at a particular time everyday?_ when no be say na the Second Coming...
are you a musician ?7

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by rule4ever(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
The truth is that, watching these movies depends on individual understanding. What I mean is that, while watching these movies, you learn negative and positives things. The problem is that most people concentrate on the love stories that they fail to get the silent messages. You can also watch a Nigerian movie and if your not careful, you will believe that going to a native doctor can solve your problem etc. People should learn from the hidden messages in all the movies they watch.

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
preach op,preach!!

a friend of mine is addicted. addicted to it Like heroin, my God!
angry
sometimes I feel like giving her a resounding and brain resetting slap!

goes as far as watching Korean, Philippians and even Indian telenovelas.... like seriously, who does that

they are the dumbest films on earth, its sickening!

amma call DSTV to have zee world and all like it delected! angry
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by callMeAlpha(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love Telemundo.
End of story.
i went tru ur profile and i really like u..I've bin looking for d Pm button since bt can't find it,can u plz help me locate eet,i wantoo pm uu,someone said wen u pm a girl,she like u den she wee agree sad sad
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by omoharry(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
That shitty tv stuff is really affecting them a lot in reality...I can't date any girl who is addicted to those sh!t...most girls that watch those douchebags film are dumb when it comes to reasoning.
now you are generalizing...i watch these series even zee world series but that does not make me stupid.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Blackops(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Zee Channel sef don join with the madness, I was awe when I heard secondary school girls in my church dissecting such love programs. I know of some girls that are so addicted to it to an extent... There was a day I saw one of my married sisters watching it and I asked her if she gets affected by the movie she was like 'say wetin' you think Nigerian men has such time for that kind of love when they have so much to think about'. And this is someone that. Watches all manners of love movies I guess she just watches it for fun. The young girls of today are the worst culprit,.wanting there BF to showcase the kind of 'foreign' love they see on TV. And mind you if the guy should make attempt to replicate such 'love' it won't last na so fight go start. 'He does not love me anymore' he has stopped sending me hourly romantic texts , he does not Take me out again on weekends. Our last val was too dull no spark, on and on. They should better wise up. Notime for such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by BUSHHUNTER: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
omoharry:
now you are generalizing...i watch these series even zee world series but that does not make me stupid.

I said most not all..copy that ok?

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Sunnypa11(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na zee world mumu pass,Laali,Niati,Huturaj and many more from india......Imagine dem dey name their pikin Namo(Thick meat) na meat wey dey thick dem dey call Namo

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Blackops(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loooove telemundo!
I mean who dosnt want sincere love, attention nd care? Is dt too much 2ask for?

Y'all Naija guys need 2upgrade ur stale a.ss abt how to treat a lady! *straightface*

My fav is Queen of hearts! Its ova tho
O.k so we need to upgrade our sorry ass. Don't marry a Nigerian make sure you marry one of those Indians,.koreans or maybe Latinos so as to get true love. Shior

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by teechudleyy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
This post hits d nail on the head. Gbam! What I tell girls is... If you want that kind of love, be the calibre of girl the guy was dying for. Many girls with low grade attitude want top grade relationships and vice versa. Be the person you want to attract.
Work.
Stay in shape.
Be honest and kind.
Be bold.
Be determined.
Those girls never sleep with anyone else all thru d movie even wen dey av issues with their love interest.

To get a premium man, be a premium chic and you will get flower shop delivered to your living room. Finish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by BUSHHUNTER: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Joavid:
preach op,preach!!

a friend of mine is addicted. addicted to it Like heroin, my God!
angry
sometimes I feel like giving her a resounding and brain resetting slap!

goes as far as watching Korean, Philippians and even Indian telenovelas.... like seriously, who does that

they are the dumbest films on earth, its sickening!

amma call DSTV to have zee world and all like it delected! angry

You are so on point!

Thumbs up

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by olasman19(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Maybe you were talking about my ex...I can't jst stop laughing ;DMaybe you were talking about my ex...I can't jst stop laughing
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Honestly speaking, I really dont know what telemundo is all about. Just heard about it here on nairaland
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Alwaystruth: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Movies!! deceiving women and children since the time of Adam and Eve.
Recently, my Indonesia girl friend almost fought with me after watching Cinta Eliff-Turkish love story showing
on Indonesia channels.

This is what transpired between us:

Me: Babe,why are you moody this afternoon.

Elsa: Hmmm...

Me: Babe answer me nah?...

Elsa: Chucks, when can someone loves me the way i watched in movie minutes ago?.

Me: hehehe...You wants love like you watched in Movie?.

Elsa: Yesssss La (Yes).

Me: hmmm.... are you like Cinta Eliff(Billionaire beautiful widow with one lovely son that has cancer).She contributed over 4 billion
dollars to grow another man's company where she works just as a manager.

Elsa..You mean I can't find such love?

Me: May be you can try else where but you must have all the good qualities portrayed in the movie about the woman. Rich..extremely beautiful,inherited billions of dollars from late husband , humble,lovely and caring. Cries when the lover shouts at her instead of fighting and biting her man's hand or throwing every breakables on the floor. hahaha..

Elsa: Hmmm....

Me...Yes.....hahahha

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by otokx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
If there is any channel in my to hate list, this will sure rank as number 1.

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
If there is any channel in my to hate list, this will surely rank as number 1.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wallahi no be lie,I been dey expect one control last night but she no show ,I call this barney tire reach 3hrs when she finally pick she talk say an telemundo keep her since say dem dey do marathon of the show..I wan mad,but it gave me an idea.I wan buy decoder next week sharp sharp.dia fada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
I dont do soaps, i prefer detergents cheesy
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by don4real18(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well, your theories are baseless... Many watch it for entertainment,.. And these movies are "rated" with the belief that the approved age range knows it's fictional... And based on the existence of love, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Davidohida(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
A colleague of mine who I entered his car to my house stopped today to buy one of such soaps.He said it is season 7 of one particular soap and I asked are u going to watch it,he laughed and said if I don't buy it I will not eat today cos my wife will be angry at me.A Father of 4 kids

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by osjoshua(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loooove telemundo!

Y'all Naija guys need 2upgrade ur stale a.ss abt how to treat a lady! *straightface*

Oya wake up day don break

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by menxer: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha

I remember the day my Lady came home and started talking about Telemundo, if I have watched it before, I knew I was in for it and immediately disabused her mind: of all the educative channels and programs on DSTV, why Telemundo?

It was not that easy talking her out of it anyway.

Differentiating emotional fantasy from emotional reality can be a big issue for some ladies.

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Misterdhee1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
with all due respect, buh we all know how easily manipulatable our ladies are.. U can't expect an experienced mother, who has known the miles difference between 'real love' and 'Fantasy love' to sit down and watch Telemundo.. These ladies need to Lower their expectations, even those Crew members don't have those kinds of relationships they are acting.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by shizzy7(f): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
I'm not an addict, I don't really watch it so when my friends are talking about my heart beats for Lola e.t.c I just SHUT, NOD and STARE...
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loooove telemundo!

naughty by nature
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by dahmie2013: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
My mom loves telemundo. I don't like it myself but when her favourite comes up, and I'm visiting, I join my siblings to watch withe her. We laugh, we scream, we cry, we bond.

After the show, we talk about it a little, and we go to sleep. We wake up the next day, we are still intelligent, we are all excelling at our careers. Our relationships between our partners and friends are still great.

I have been watching telemundo with my mom for over 20 years.

Do you think women are babies that cannot different between movies and real life?

The problem op is describing is simple. Men especially nairaland men cannot stand to see women take joy in anything. We allow you to watch football 90 minutes, play video games, watch 24 and breaking bad.

But God forbid, a woman decides to watch something, Men have a problem with it. Men term the show to be dumb and shitty.

OP maybe you should check yourself, these are signs of internalized misogyny that you are exhibiting. Why don't you want women to be happy and have fun.

Do you feel emasculated because your wife/girlfriend cannot be your slave for one or two hours in a day? Maybe it's time for you to confront the real issue.., your fragile masculinity.

Thank u my sister! Don't mind dem. Be making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loooove telemundo!

Upgrade our stale ass?..... undecided ........lemme not talk.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Callmemike(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
My wife spends 7pm or 8pm- 11p.m. Or 12a.m viewing Zee world series, Monday - Friday. This really pisses me off. Have explained to her in clear terms how this is eroding our marriage, to no avail.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by hopara1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
bro leave that thing d film do help if really know what real love should be sad
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by daveP(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
jeffreyjamez, you're sighted!!

I still recall your stance on these "boys over flowers" crew. it inducing tears you'l never see from a lady when at a burial ground and you wonder what is happening.

even Salvador el cuerpo sef..... to some reality is dimmer than the light from a lampwick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.