Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (43840 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Mopolchi: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yes, NBC should ban telemundo

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by ifyeez: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
My girlfriend learnt how to dress from there TV series, so I encourage it.

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by sambisamann: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
there's nothing like true love.

There's the REal love, then the Fake love. love is love!

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Jacko01: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
9ja gals and telemundo is like a vine wrapped round a tree its best you jus leav dem be..... It has more advantages sefsef....... They less outgoin.... They dont worry u wen u watch football... Dey become more emotional instead of heartless abeg telemundo get more advantages

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
My mom loves telemundo. I don't like it myself but when her favourite comes up, and I'm visiting, I join my siblings to watch withe her. We laugh, we scream, we cry, we bond.

After the show, we talk about it a little, and we go to sleep. We wake up the next day, we are still intelligent, we are all excelling at our careers. Our relationships between our partners and friends are still great.

I have been watching telemundo with my mom for over 20 years.

Do you think women are babies that cannot different between movies and real life?

The problem op is describing is simple. Men especially nairaland men cannot stand to see women take joy in anything. We allow you to watch football 90 minutes, play video games, watch 24 and breaking bad.

But God forbid, a woman decides to watch something, Men have a problem with it. Men term the show to be dumb and shitty.

OP maybe you should check yourself, these are signs of internalized misogyny that you are exhibiting. Why don't you want women to be happy and have fun.

Do you feel emasculated because your wife/girlfriend cannot be your slave for one or two hours in a day? Maybe it's time for you to confront the real issue.., your fragile masculinity.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
I love Telemundo. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by fowlyansh181(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loooove telemundo!
I mean who dosnt want sincere love, attention nd care? Is dt too much 2ask for?

Y'all Naija guys need 2upgrade ur stale a.ss abt how to treat a lady! *straightface*

My fav is Queen of hearts! Its ova tho
dey there dey deceive ur fada.... mtcheeewww

6 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by lovinam: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
I pity ladies that watch love movies. I swore off anything romance when mills and boon got me day dreaming during classes. ( My children will never. Touch that book with a 1000feet pole. Any romance book)
Give me action movies and you got my attention!!

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by kaziblake(f): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can never watch telemundo,*God forbids the day I watch it*

Just one story line,they don't know more than love.
Tufiaaaa

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Tobium1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dat was how I used parental guidance to lock dat useless telumuno and zee world, wen my sis got to know, she locked all de sports channel. Now de dstv is just useless for both of us

5 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by olyrayy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
iamsynord tellemundo, perfect song for this topic
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
No offence to anyone, I feel it takes a special kinda idleness and low IQ to watch that shii and take it so serious.

I don't even know what I find more annoying, is it the way they cry, their useless voice that sounds auto-tuned or the fact that one has to wait for the damn programme at a particular time everyday?_ when no be say na the Second Coming...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by rahman3853(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
afoobabs:
This is the question. Did the guy/lady that acted that perfect love scene in the play has a smooth relationship in the real world either? the answer to this question is enough for you to know that the perfect true love u see on screen is not applicable in real life. wink

To be candid i even dont like the film its very boring no action its all based on love and they talk, talk and talk. As in no Commando, Van derme, no jakckie chan, no jet lee pls, what pleasure does anyone derive from such film. mtchw undecided
gbam......in fact my wife can watch these soaps in her dream that it drives me crazy, and the annoyng part is its seasonal, imagine one watching a soap that has up to season 14.......cha!!!!!! Women no get work. Well who go blame them.

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by rhymesnoni(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Da promise z da peak of all. So interesting.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by meforyou1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
My last was "No One But You". i nearly ran mad. couldnt miss an episode for 1 second.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
I feel jealous each time my wife is watching Telemudo. She will not even allow me to watch football match. Last month I delibrately refused to pay for DSTV subscription, She paid! Women and their ways!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by urchmanx(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
You mention only the love aspect. You never mention the other negative effect it has on our women. The manipulation and the thought that the are wiser after watching those soap. I have seen people trying to turn to wick women just by acting like one of the soap movie stars. A friend say that his wife has changed and the first thing I ask him was if the woman watches soap and his response was she is glued to it. I visited them one time when the had this big fight and she called me over and the daughter said to me "mom is acting like Jessica now" I asked her who is Jessica and she said " Jessica in the movie" I have forgotten the name of that Indian Soap she mentioned. Right now they are separated. Ladies sometime didn't differentiate between reality and movie.

6 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Scholar8200(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Motion pictures (eg soaps) sedates and sends the mind (conscious) on holiday and the subconscious mind gets re-programmed directly; the more you watch the stronger the influence. When it is done the product will be a zombie-like creature who would simply respond to the vicissitudes of life in accordance with the programming received! The principles the mind will work with will be derived from that stored/programmed in the subconscious. A good example is how a new film sometimes dictate the next fashion, fad, slang etc

After Domitilla (for those who remember) prostitutes appeared to increase in number!

When The Gangster , African American Films flooded Nigeria, we began to hear of increased cult/gangster-like activities among youths etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by ddaammyy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truelly very annoying! All They do is just fall in and out of love unneccesarily, and be doing mumu mumu always. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by EmmahO(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
I concur grin

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by ivili(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I loooove telemundo!
I mean who dosnt want sincere love, attention nd care? Is dt too much 2ask for?

Y'all Naija guys need 2upgrade ur stale a.ss abt how to treat a lady! *straightface*

My fav is Queen of hearts! Its ova tho
Women too need to upgrade to logical beings .If you need South Americans to tell you about love then may God have mercy on our race

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by coolvitus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
the truth of the matter is that copy copy go kill us there are things that are original to us but that one No unless na oyibo own toh I kunko

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Its psychology of sales;

You make songs or movies, make sure ur personality nd content appeals to the impressionable ladies, once d bug bites d women, men would be forced to follow suit.

Make sure it creates an utopic type romance, ladies love it. It starts from the cinderella stories to prince charming...

Last but not the least, mske sure the song or film AGREES with wat d woman wants cos if u as an entertainer dont agree with ladies defination of life nd love, u get hated by em and sales will drop.

Celebrities that have made it appealing to mainly women folk, a.s.s kissers;

1. Banky w
2. Desmond Elliot
3. Korede bello
4. Kiss daniel (begining to stray)
etc.
5. Iyanya (the old version that used to lick his lips everytime)

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by LoveJesus87(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
afoobabs:
This is the question. Did the guy/lady that acted that perfect love scene in the play has a smooth relationship in the real world either? the answer to this question is enough for you to know that the perfect true love u see on screen is not applicable in real life. wink

To be candid i even dont like the film its very boring no action its all based on love and they talk, talk and talk. As in no Commando, Van derme, no jakckie chan, no jet lee pls, what pleasure does anyone derive from such film. mtchw undecided
My brother i think say na only me sha grin
afoobabs:

My brother i think say na only me sha

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by tpiah2: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
I guess they're also watching Africa magic over there, same way Africans are watching telemundo perhaps.

just guessing.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
I Concur...God bless the OP..my sisters be shouting 'Saloni' as if its our last name..mtcheeew.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by atuanso: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
the wonders of our mind is in his ability to imagine things. but these can easily get problematic for us when we stay to long in such sate. fantasy helps us steal away temporally from the hash realities of life even if for a brief minute or so. however most people just don't know how to come back home. movies are simply MAKE BELIEVE ..in order words, they take something that is unreal and tries to make one believe its real. even the once that are base on true life event themselves are not 100p accurate.

therefore anyone who bases life's realities on movies is already suffering from delusion.

truth is, in movies there is no difference between movies and realities, however in realities, there are lots of difference.
even marriage counselors divorce.
ladies be warned!

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by joseph1832(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mr Valia, Mr Valia, Bani, Bani, etc. Good lord most of our ladies don't know there's a difference betwEen fiction and reality.

In fiction, good always conquer evil. In reality, sometimes, or even most times evil always conquer good.

Its not a wonder most of our ladies end up being emotional wrecks due to high expectations on their relationship which they base on this Telemundo series.

Its also like a woman always reading Mills and Boon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sanchez01:

Hahahahahahagrin The truth is Nollywood cannot bring itself to doing these kinds of soaps because that's not who we are.
who told you? They started tey tey and some are even copying some of their movies e.g the game. But do u Remember those old movies genny and emeka ike acted it was virtually all abut love nd i hated it sooo much because it was nt real. Though it spoilt my big cuz 's mind. It made her tink life was lyk dat.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
Reading.
Lol keep reading oh, or u guilty of what OP said
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Blackops(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
My friend always disturbed me about this show forbidden passions or whatever. I never rested. Had to leave my room for her each time it came on. She'll start crying about how they are in love. Nonsenseangry angry
Next time give her bucket to cry Into it.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by chubhiee: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lord forgive me for buying all the seasons of desperate housewives for an x back in those days thinking I was helping a soul!

Books books books on self development is the best bet. Thank you Jesus for thy light.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.