Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (43838 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Blade21: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
My mom loves telemundo. I don't like it myself but when her favourite comes up, and I'm visiting, I join my siblings to watch withe her. We laugh, we scream, we cry, we bond.

After the show, we talk about it a little, and we go to sleep. We wake up the next day, we are still intelligent, we are all excelling at our careers. Our relationships between our partners and friends are still great.

I have been watching telemundo with my mom for over 20 years.

Do you think women are babies that cannot different between movies and real life?

The problem op is describing is simple. Men especially nairaland men cannot stand to see women take joy in anything. We allow you to watch football 90 minutes, play video games, watch 24 and breaking bad.

But God forbid, a woman decides to watch something, Men have a problem with it. Men term the show to be dumb and shitty.

OP maybe you should check yourself, these are signs of internalized misogyny that you are exhibiting. Why don't you want women to be happy and have fun.

Do you feel emasculated because your wife/girlfriend cannot be your slave for one or two hours in a day? Maybe it's time for you to confront the real issue.., your fragile masculinity.
I know you are a babe but oya take kiss

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Telemundo has done more harm than good to our gals /ladies.. Many of dem can't evn reason on their own and it's funny how many of them want guys to act like the character in the movie yet they are very very unromantic and can't evn do what they watch everyday.

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Odunharry(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
No offence to anyone, I feel it takes a special kinda idleness and low IQ to watch that shii and take it so serious.

I don't even know what I find more annoying, is it the way they cry, their useless voice that sounds auto-tuned or the fact that one has to wait for the damn programme at a particular time everyday?_ when no be say na the Second Coming...
funny.. you not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by joseph1832(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:
My mom loves telemundo. I don't like it myself but when her favourite comes up, and I'm visiting, I join my siblings to watch withe her. We laugh, we scream, we cry, we bond.

After the show, we talk about it a little, and we go to sleep. We wake up the next day, we are still intelligent, we are all excelling at our careers. Our relationships between our partners and friends are still great.

Do you think women are babies that cannot different between movies and real life?

The problem op is describing is simple. Men especially nairaland men cannot stand to see women take joy in anything. We allow you to watch football 90 minutes, play video games, watch 24 and breaking bad.

But God forbid, a woman decides to watch something, Men have a problem with it. Men term the show to be dumb and shitty.

OP maybe you should check yourself, these are signs of internalized misogyny that you are exhibiting. Why don't you want women to be happy and have fun.

Do you feel emasculated because your wife/girlfriend cannot be your slave for one or two hours in a day? Maybe it's time for you to confront the real issue.., your fragile masculinity.
Can you tell me how Telemundo have imparted on you since you started watching it?

I can vehemently tell you how playing video games like Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Battlefield and a host of other games have imparted on me, just like I can tell you how watching football have made be know many countries around the world, just because of the clubs I watch play football, also, watching some series helps you gain a certain amount of knowledge.

So please over to you. Like I said in my earlier, there's a difference between reality and fiction.

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by daveP(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Callmemike:
My wife spends 7pm or 8pm- 11p.m. Or 12a.m viewing Zee world series, Monday - Friday. This really pisses me off. Have explained to her in clear terms how this is eroding our marriage, to no avail.
tim lahaye's censored world would be a good read for her. chapter one is enough to 'restore factory settings'
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by habsydiamond(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Telemundo means television series for mumudini sets of people. How dem dey get storyline wey go long like american python. That's y I like india films a lot cos dem dey sing if dem no get much storyline. Where this telemundo dey get dem storyline. Only God knows
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by joseph1832(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love Telemundo. End of story.
Oh no wonder you're narrow minded. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Can you tell me how Telemundo have imparted on you since you started watching it?

I can vehemently tell you how playing video games like Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Battlefield and a host of other games have imparted on me, just like I can tell you how watching football have made be know many countries around the world, just because of the clubs I watch play football, also, watching some series helps you gain a certain amount of knowledge.

So please over to you. Like I said in my earlier, there's a difference between reality and fiction.

If you read my post, you can see that I said it gives me an opportunity to bond with my family and also a time to chill out.

Violence in video games and movies are very detrimental to our society. Over 90 percent of criminal activities including rapes, gun violence ,murder and armed robbery are committed by men.

We as a society are no longer safe because men have chosen to watch movies and play violent games.

I think these violent games and movies are a greater threat to humanity and should be banned!!!

Let us come together and ban violence.

4 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

Shut up joor!!! Wetin nairaland men do you??... abi dem break ur heart grin
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
captainmilk:
Shut up joor!!! Wetin nairaland men do you??... abi dem break ur heart grin

I like to annoy them lol!
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by jacy67(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
phensbassey:
no truer words have ever been spoken...
sadly this women can't stop watching it

Person like me no like them. Especially Indian soaps. It is so annoying the way teens take relationships like life career. I be like, these children dem no get work?
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by myked(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
I watched "cuando seas", sunset beach, Mara & Clara, Diego & Paloma & The Gardener's Daughter........ Then I got tired & decided never to watch any such series ever again. My reason is simple, the story lines ar really similar, the voices were quite similar & I hate the crying scenes (I hate seeing any1 cry cos naturally, it disgusts me)

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Blade21: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Callmemike:
My wife spends 7pm or 8pm- 11p.m. Or 12a.m viewing Zee world series, Monday - Friday. This really pisses me off. Have explained to her in clear terms how this is eroding our marriage, to no avail.
it's eroding your marriage cos you want it to try and be watching with her even if it's not all some of them that way you guys will bond and talk about it for e.g. my bobo loves top gear, extreme engineering Etc I dunno what it's about but I watch with him so we can bond and have what to talk about and he joins me atimes to watch zee world and telemundo so try it

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

But we're always here when you need a shoulder to cry on
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by pbs4real(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

u high
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
egbonnla:
I feel jealous each time my wife is watching Telemudo. She will not even allow me to watch football match. Last month I delibrately refused to pay for DSTV subscription, She paid! Women and their ways!
Brother na to lock d channel ooo grin
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by joseph1832(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

If you read my post, you can see that I said it gives me an opportunity to bond with my family and also a time to chill out.
So are you trying to say without, telemundo series, you can't bond with your family?

Violence in video games and movies are very detrimental to our society. Over 90 percent of criminal activities including rapes, gun violence and,murder armed robbery are committed by men.

We as a society are no longer safe because men have chosen to watch movies and play violent games.
Its a man's world whether you like it or not. Human being have been engaging in violent acts since before we were born. Its in our very nature to always want to destroy each other.

Violent acts have not changed, it is only the weapons and means that have evolved.

I think these violent games and movies are a greater threat to humanity and should be banned!!!

Let us come together and ban violence.

End Toxic masculinity!!!
Lemme put it to you this way, bring a kid who played Metal Gear Solid: Guns Of Patriot and bring another kid who watches Destiny or Pavitra Rishtra. Compare and contrast their IQ level, and I'll tell you the kid who played MGS: GOP will by far out class the one who watches PR.

Its always about learning. Tell me, what can you learn from watching Telemundo series?, as far as I'm concern, there's no knowledge to be gained there. Its a total and abject waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by CaptPlanet(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op said he became squishy and sentimental lol

Telemundo na shit wey person wey dey purge shit. Once she wan watch am, I go commot fuse carry am move

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Akaujaa(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
E be like say Mexicans and Indians use Telemundo and Zworld swear for Nigerian ladies oo

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by bennymark(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
If I had my way, I would have even blocked it off my dstv. Some ladies go just eenta ur house, grab remote put dat shitty channel.

At the end of d day u no go even see bbooby tosh because all her mind dey telemundo. #JustKidding.

#Hardfact: yu will choose me or telemundo, because I knw d damage it will do to ur bbrain cells, next thing she go dey compare una love to telemundo own forgetin dos actors are being paid to entertain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
joseph1832:
So are you trying to say without, telemundo series, you can't bond with your family?

Its a man's world whether you like it or not. Human being have been engaging in violent acts since before we were born. Its in our very nature to always want to destroy each other.

Violent acts have not changed, it is only the weapons and means that have evolved.

Lemme put it to you this way, bring a kid who played Metal Gear Solid: Guns Of Patriot and bring another kid who watches Destiny or Pavitra Rishtra. Compare and contrast their IQ level, and I'll tell you the kid who played MGS: GOP will be far out class the one who watches PR.

Its always about learning. Tell me, what can you learn from watching Telemundo series?, as far as I'm concern, there's no knowledge to be gained there. Its a total and abject waste of time.

All these spinning and spinning will not hide the truth, men are violent and our society is being destroyed by men.

If you can spin it and say that women are affected by telemundo, why can't I say men are affected by violent games ( we even have proof for this)?

You can't have it both ways, its either movies influence people or not.

Now tell me, violence is ruining our society and making men murderers.

I think we should be more worried about violent movies than romance movies.

1 Like

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by ghostwritter(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

abeg relax jaré, don't inflict ur anger on d guys....It's obviouse u've got a relationship problem and u ar lashing out.
Get d message: Telemundo is good but d obsession is bad.

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
captainmilk:
But we're always here when you need a shoulder to cry on

I don't cry, I was born without tear ducts!
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
ghostwritter:

abeg relax jaré, don't inflict ur anger on d guys....It's obviouse u've got a relationship problem and u ar lashing out.
Get d message: Telemondo is good but d obsession is bad.

So is watching violent games and videos. Let us ban the one that is causing us harm first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Funny thread. my sister inlaw is mad with the one they call Jezebel abi Dexybel. it has like up to season 10 or so, and she wants everyone to watch it.
sometimes I enjoy some of the show on zee world or joy TV but most times they spend a long time on a scene talking a particular thing and there suspenses are usually over stretched.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Valeree:
Funny thread. my sister inlaw is mad with the one they call Jezebel abi Dexybel. it has like up to season 10 or so, and she wants everyone to watch it.
sometimes I enjoy some of the show on zee world or joy TV but most times they spend a long time on a scene talking a particular thing and there suspenses are usually over stretched.

As in eehn, and the thing no dey end. When I was younger my mum would drag me to neighbours house that had Gen to watch telemundo.

I don't mind it to be honest, but I've never sat down to watch it alone. Not my thing.

However, what op is saying is garbage, literal garbage.
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by joseph1832(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

All these spinning and spinning will not hide the truth, men are violent and our society us being destroyed by men.

If you can spin it and say that women are affected by telemundo, why can't I say men are affected by violenct games ( we even have proof for this)
There's no spinning here, our society is being destroyed by both men and women. Plain and simple.

You can't have it both ways, its either movies influence people or not.

Now tell me, violence is ruining our society and making me murderers.

I think we should be more worried about violent movies than romance movies.
Movies influence people the way they want to be influence, why do you think most movies or series come with ratings and parental control tips?

I might tell you that, should you carry out a research to ascertain the number of violent men, to the number of non violent men, I'll tell you that the non violent men are more than the violent men.

If you ask me, I think we should be more worried about love struck girls who openly their legs easily just to have men like Mr Valia in their lives. tongue grin
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by benbazus: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
How can i block telemundo from my GoTv. Please I need answers

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by raayah(f): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
joseph1832:
There's no spinning here, our society is being destroyed by both men and women. Plain and simple.

Movies influence people the way they want to be influence, why do you think most movies or series come with ratings and parental control tips?

I might tell you that, should you carry out a research to ascertain the number of violent men, to the number of non violent men, I'll tell you that the non violent men are more than the violent men.

If you ask me, I think we should be more worried about love struck girls who openly their legs easily just to have men like Mr Valia in their lives. tongue grin

If you think that murder, rape, armed robbery are a lesser issue than a woman falling in love, then we cannot simply continue this conversation.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

I don't cry, I was born without tear ducts!
grin lemme ask the medical students if this is possible cheesy
Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by annawhite(f): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Zeeworld has taken over.....just can't stand dose Indian ladies shaking thier neck just to prove a point#

I ain't got time for all dose fake love movies # give me a mafian movies anyway anytime

3 Likes

Re: How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
raayah:

There she goes again.

Have you seen a Nigerian man that expects his woman to dribble like Messi on bed and run to him like Ronaldo whenever he calls her because he likes football? The anti-men spirit in you hardly let you see sense in a whatever a guy posts, especially if it concerns ladies.

The OP is talking about getting emotional involved with these movies/actors. Someone women automatically forget whatever they're doing once it is time to watch them.

Who likes movie addiction?

Read the OP well biko, he isn't condemn watching it, he said watch but don't expect your man to treat you that way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.