Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? (5899 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

if that's all you can bring out from my post...then you are really possessed...nigga your willy shouldn't even respond to you sister's unclothedness talk more of touch.....you need help man angry

I understand your condition!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Hey sis, u're right so its nt like i'm against u.
Bt drs a way she gon touch him nd its inevitable to get aroused.
Sometimes our brains screams no! even when 'junior' is indefeasibly rigid.
Young man OP, my advice is that u try nd see this as nothin, then detach any dirty feeling or unclean thoughts bou her before you go ahead tellin her to stop that act nd shldnt try it on any guy, ever!
Train urself to stop that feeling first, then tell her it aint right (its gona be awkward she knows she turns you on) cus devil may remember you two one cold nite..

Thanks for ur understanding!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Fraih:

You should talk to his sister for trying to get her brother high. Forget it, an arousal is inevitable and is no respecter of face.
The function of the brain is to stop crazy thoughts. Again, its not the issue with deliverance, this is about wisdom.

Thanks dear. I can't imagine how people in their right senses spill ignorance in place of comment.
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
Op my candid advise is that you should allow the big rod, johnny, have its way. I don't know why you suffering that poor thing. Your sister is given you the green light to dig the borehole, why not do it.

Less I forget, make sure you get her pregnant.

IDIOOOTS EVERYWHERE!1

Nigeria will never be better with people like you!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2016
jammyrock:

Nigeria will never be better with people like you!
Lol! But I'm just trying to help out, mate! What kind of comments were you even expecting with this nonsensical thread?
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nina4u(f): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Shes 17 ur 19 ? Your hormons going highwire but there is a line to b drawn ..since u older u need to draw that line ..incest is wrong not only cause u siblings but u can get retard kids .. It is morally wrong ... You and her if u sex has to live with that for the rest of your lives ? Can u keep it a secret? What if u get caught? What if she get pregnant and what if in the future it will b known ..can u guys in the future live like nothing happund when u self marry and her aswell .. Everything bout this is wrong ...your hormons is highwire cause ur growing up to b a man and a woman but pll seek sex elswere and tell her to back off ..really seriously back off ..talk to u dad if u have to ask him for advise ..mom and dad can talk then mom can talk to ur sister ... Think befor u act ...think ..abegg
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Elsquidme(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2016
if she want mek you boink her boink her!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op you need not worry much. There is a girl on here that doesn't seem to see anything bad in what your sister is doing as she claims to do those things with her dad too. I'll refer you to her so you can get more tips and advise.

Sick people. sad
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
I dnt know if is should call lalasticlala. Because I don't know what to tell him...

But Op yhu need to get Laid,Hard...Not by yhur sister o
Someone else...Common bruh...Don't even jerk off the Thought....Doesn Bode well bruh....Didn't yhu guys grow up 2gether? sad sad......Common...I have a yhunger sister too who is about the same age as yhurs n I see her nude or near it...But I don't get silly thoughts...the problem with yhu is tat yhur probably misinterpreting yhur sister's actions.....God have mercy o sad sad
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
I dnt know if is should call lalasticlala. Because I don't know what to tell him...

But Op yhu need to get Laid,Hard...Not by yhur sister o
Someone else...Common bruh...Don't even jerk off to the Thought....Doesn Bode well bruh....Didn't yhu guys grow up 2gether? sad sad......Common...I have a yhunger sister too who is about the same age as yhurs n I see her nude or near it...But I don't get silly thoughts...the problem with yhu is tat yhur probably misinterpreting yhur sister's actions.....God have mercy o sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nina4u:
Shes 17 ur 19 ? Your hormons going highwire but there is a line to b drawn ..since u older u need to draw that line ..incest is wrong not only cause u siblings but u can get retard kids .. It is morally wrong ... You and her if u sex has to live with that for the rest of your lives ? Can u keep it a secret? What if u get caught? What if she get pregnant and what if in the future it will b known ..can u guys in the future live like nothing happund when u self marry and her aswell .. Everything bout this is wrong ...your hormons is highwire cause ur growing up to b a man and a woman but pll seek sex elswere and tell her to back off ..really seriously back off ..talk to u dad if u have to ask him for advise ..mom and dad can talk then mom can talk to ur sister ... Think befor u act ...think ..abegg

May your days be long! U made sense!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by jammyrock(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
Op you need not worry much. There is a girl on here that doesn't seem to see anything bad in what your sister is doing as she claims to do those things with her dad too. I'll refer you to her so you can get more tips and advise.

Sick people. sad

I will take ur comment that you are hungry!
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by JhimmySpark(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
The stories i read here sometimes.
... Dem tire me brother...
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by misspicy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
jammyrock:

I understand your condition!
nigga you are the one with the condition...I mean abnormality,go for deliverance okay undecided

#incestiousbeing

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by misspicy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fraih:

You should talk to his sister for trying to get her brother high. Forget it, an arousal is inevitable and is no respecter of face.
The function of the brain is to stop crazy thoughts. Again, its not the issue with deliverance, this is about wisdom.
if this is what you think,please pray wisdom for the OP.

now I understand the meaning of end time undecided

siblings touching each other has been in existence since time immemorial,I guess if such thoughts has been crossing normal people's mind,we would all be a product of incest coz OP is surely not normal

#tueh
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by BUSHHUNTER: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pm me her number I will counsel her
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by swimcash(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Endtime sister + endtime op= endtime post
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Kingsasian(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

if that's all you can bring out from my post...then you are really possessed...nigga your willy shouldn't even respond to you sister's unclothedness talk more of touch.....you need help man angry
you don't have to waste more time advising him. I wouldn't be surprised if he and his younger sister are products of incest. Just let the devil in. his family use him and so that he comes back here to tell us how much he blames the devil.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by kellyJames5(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
No need to be angry here cause I can perceive the Op is angry with some folks that tryna chip in a piece of advice or two.

Well they tryna help you dude,so don't be annoyed.

The fact is that inbreeding is an abominable thing and isn't suppose to cross the mind of a sane human. Therefore,back off with everything plan you have cause that Five to Seven minutes "enjoyment"is gon' give both of you a scar that'd last forever.
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP you are 19 for bleeps sake.you should know what is right and what is wrong.you don't need someone to tell you that having sex with your sis is unacceptable.talk to her sternly and tell her to stop her sexual posturing,next time she tries it,give her a 100kva electro-lightning slap...is your dad a pastor?
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by paschu: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

But your brain knows right?

seems you reason with your dick_ and not your brain,imagine your own blood sister shocked

I remember when I used to bath with my brother,sleep on the same bed with him,dress up before him,I guess if he was possessed like you,I would have birthed his child by now. angry

you need serious deliverance undecided

Sorry o madam, are you saying that the 17-year old is just being a little brat? I am asking because your story sounds like you were a worse case when you were younger. Just asking tho. grin grin
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by paschu: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

Is there any biological proof for this or are you just being unrealistic? From what I know brothers and sisters usially stop getting unclad before each other at puberty. Parents usually make sure it's that way simply because DNA cannot really regulate such stuff. Or what do you think is the reason the word "IN.CEST" was invented?
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by pcoolioz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
hormones + konji can definitely make a man do stupid things. forget morality, you really need to go get seriously laid since your mind is already far gone. That kind that makes you sleep for days to come.
I don't know how your sister touches you or maybe you are misinterpreting but nothing stops you from sitting her down and telling her you don't like it. you don't have to scream or be harsh but just tell her. it would save you both a lot of stress in the long run. I understand an erection isn't a respecter of face, it's a problem we all have to deal with, That's where using your brain comes in.
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Dopebibs04(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
Op
17yrs? She thinks it is wood ?...is it dat u re dumb? Even a 10 yr old know wat is between your legs.If she's your blood sister and u're contemplating on sleeping with her,then *no comments * continu
i'll just be waiting for ur people to come on Nairaland and post how u finally committed suicide
Wicked grin
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Dopebibs04(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
I still find this story hard to believe
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by NemzySeries(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
..............& dat wuz aw moses crossed d red sea
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wish i knew your sister so i could reach out to her before you destroy her life.
You are a very wicked and sick human being, i pray something terrible happens to you if you continue harbouring such thought.
You need someone to tell you not to take advantage of your kid sister? Just die abeg, before you ruin her.
Re: My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
my broda...what do you want us to hadvise you?? that you shuu go ahead and do the do??

Na wa for you ooo... no bring this kain matter come here again ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* / Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.