Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You (95677 Views)

Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / Ooni Cannot Marry The Single Mother, Emmanuella, It’s A Taboo – Palace Source / Inheritance In Ishan Land First Son Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by nefertitiram: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha. I always tel my mum. its either an esan woman or i wont get married. they re just d best to hv for a wife. They hustle with their life, they dnt look upto a man for their upkeep, even if no money in a home they wil bear and stay bcus of children. and also, u cant oppress them.

But the bad thing here is that coincidentally, i hv neva for once dated an esan girl. And i feel hurt abt it everyday.

You got that right! kiss
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by pet4ril(f): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
gondon:
I agree to u ohhhh, bcoz i cant let go of my woman. I love herbdie.
carry go..... Nothing do you cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Esan ladies are just toooooooooOo stubborn(but still don't mess with her), in a typical Esan village it's not difficult to find a native doctor, you can find two(2) in a street, but now na just phone call and they will use your destiny to play ten-ten, just 500 or less go just settle tje matter. A place where young kids and teenagers pride themselves more powerful than the other in spiritual matters

all these rules don't apply to all Esan people, most though. how many purebred Esan people can trace their lineage or family treee,some just 3 to 4 generations,while others can ttrace theirs to the era of slaves, some still have the canons in their possession and sound it when an important person dies.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
gondon:
DEAR then i need a favor from you. if u are from EWOHIMI.
My wife to be is from dia, i wish to wsk u some questions please.

am all ears brother
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
gondon:
DEAR then i need a favor from you. if u are from EWOHIMI.
My wife to be is from dia, i wish to wsk u some questions please.

Am open to any question you have
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
H2Ossss:

they dont obey even 1? hw u knw say d woman dey cheat? lol...as I said earlier... the rituals that prompts all these happenings are no longer carried out esp due to education nd christianity.

Bros i know this people well dem nor dey obey even half sef??
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
jeff1607:
Esan ladies are just toooooooooOo stubborn(but still don't mess with her), in a typical Esan village it's not difficult to find a native doctor, you can find two(2) in a street, but now na just phone call and they will use your destiny to play ten-ten, just 500 or less go just settle tje matter. A place where young kids and teenagers pride themselves more powerful than the other in spiritual matters

all these rules don't apply to all Esan people, most though. how many purebred Esan people can trace their lineage or family treee,some just 3 to 4 generations,while others can ttrace theirs to the era of slaves, some still have the canons in their possession and sound it when an important person dies.
You well so?
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

So you know all the five local government ,towns and villages in Esanland? If the person you know can't keep up with half of the rules but why are you disturbing the rest of us with that. You dont know us and you are not Esan. Esan know Esan! You can always foucus on your tribe instead of carrying our matter on your head.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
So you know all the five local government ,towns and villages in Esanland? If the person you know can't keep up with half of the rules but why are you disturbing the rest of us with that.

Aunty what's your own i was chatting with a guy not you okay. Wetin concern me with you?
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

Aunty what's your own i was chatting with a guy not you okay. Wetin concern me with you?
I am Esan that is my own uncle. Responding to the comments about the rules.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
I am Esan that is my own uncle. Responding to the comments about the rules.

Your Uncle sounded more lively and jovial in his response than you did so i had to respond equally to him.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

Your Uncle sounded more lively and jovial in his response than you did so i had to respond equally to him.
Anything I feel is false about Esan and I will respond. If an Esan married woman cheat there is consequence.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
Anything I feel is false about Esan and I will respond. If an Esan married woman cheat there is consequence.

And what makes you think it is false,I have about three ladies that have cheated very well,gave birth outside marriage and now have left their matrimonial homes for full time prostitution who are Esan and you are there forming advocate .
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by KINGinVAHALA: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

Na my popsie and uncles give me this bad impression. I have 11 uncles from my dad's side, 5 brothers and they were all angry

I worked taya when growing up cos I was the only girl. I told myself, me? marry ishan? Neverrrrr!!!! grin
Ohhhh. am sorry abt that sweetheart. i guess u re a big babe now nd they dare nt send u on an errand again? lol
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

prove to me they are Esan,why is Esan matter killing you ? You are not Esan and focus of n your tribe. This thread is painning you . I can spot a lie when I see one and anybody can type trash like you did. This sound like your tribal girls not Esan. Esan women are know for staying in their husband house even its not working out. I know in your tribe married women don't forbid anything and they even carry bastard too. Tell us your tribe idiot.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by KINGinVAHALA: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
So you know all the five local government ,towns and villages in Esanland? If the person you know can't keep up with half of the rules but why are you disturbing the rest of us with that. You dont know us and you are not Esan. Esan know Esan! You can always foucus on your tribe instead of carrying our matter on your head.
Sweetheart, do u knw esan is a minority tribe that majority tribes in Nigeria fear? Thats what is affecting that guy, so leave him to continue his ranting.

Even Yorubas in Lagos dnt cough when an esan man speak in their gathering.

Igbo men abroad(especially in SA) would tel u dey wont dare do their 419 business with an esan man because they knw their repacaution would be too much for them to bear. lol

So, why wont i proud and boast i am ESAN? lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by KINGinVAHALA: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tkini:

I didn't say nothing good abt Uromi I only said everything is experience and this was before d dollar hype............to d extent DT if mistakenly put on ur khaki to d market tons DT are sold for #500 u go buy am #1200.
As i earlier said, sorry about that and i wish u success in ur stay in UROMI my beloveth town.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by nefertitiram: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhhh. am sorry abt that sweetheart. i guess u re a big babe now nd they dare nt send u on an errand again? lol

Naaa, am married to a man from another tribe. Who is my brother, my lover and my friend. Life is bliss.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sweetheart, do u knw esan is a minority tribe that majority tribes in Nigeria fear? Thats what is affecting that guy, so leave him to continue his ranting.

Even Yorubas in Lagos dnt cough when an esan man speak in their gathering.

Igbo men abroad(especially in SA) would tel u dey wont dare do their 419 business with an esan man because they knw their repacaution would be too much for them to bear. lol He started by saying these people then came up with three who left their marriage and all this are in his head. I hate lies and the guy should tell us his tribe and let me tell him how many left in his tribe to the street.

So, why wont i proud and boast i am ESAN? lol
lol he won't tell us his tribe. Why is he pained and I know the married women in his tribe are carrying bastard. Its only on Nairaland people carry another tribe people on their head.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

And what makes you think it is false,I have about three ladies that have cheated very well,gave birth outside marriage and now have left their matrimonial homes for full time prostitution who are your are from tribe and you are there forming advocate .
I have read so many from vanguard they were mostly from Southwest and while some came from your tribe.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
You well so?
And why do u ask, ma'am?
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

And what makes you think it is false,I have about three ladies that have cheated very well,gave birth outside marriage and now have left their matrimonial homes for full time prostitution who are Esan and you are there forming advocate .

bro pls don't mistake BINI for ESAN, a BINI woman can have 5 kids for 5 different men and her people won't complain much,if doubt it check most BINI houses you will notice that their daughters are with kids but still prefer to stay in their father's housee
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by KINGinVAHALA: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
lol he won't tell us his tribe. Why is he pained and I know the married women in his tribe are carrying bastard. Its only on Nairaland people carry another tribe people on their head.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by KINGinVAHALA: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
nefertitiram:

Naaa, am married to a man from another tribe. Who is my brother, my lover and my friend. Life is bliss.
*Clap For You!*
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by bokohalal(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
jeff1607:

bro pls don't mistake BINI for ESAN, a BINI woman can have 5 kids for 5 different men and her people won't complain much,if doubt it check most BINI houses you will notice that their daughters are with kids but still prefer to stay in their father's housee
This is the most st.upid comment so far.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
jeff1607:

Bros these ones are Esan, they told me themselves
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
I have read so many from vanguard they were mostly from Southwest and while some came from your tribe.

LOok @ you do you know my tribe at all?
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by 1miccza: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
martha89:
prove to me they are Esan,why is Esan matter killing you ? You are not Esan and focus of n your tribe. This thread is painning you . I can spot a lie when I see one and anybody can type trash like you did. This sound like your tribal girls not Esan. Esan women are know for staying in their husband house even its not working out. I know in your tribe married women don't forbid anything and they even carry bastard too. Tell us your tribe idiot.

Now this is one glaring trait of women from your tribe,being insultive and abusive goodluck to you babe..
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

Well you are Yoruba which adultery is not a taboo in your land. After your tribal women carry the offence your men till carry them. if an Esan woman does that and the marriage can no longer hold on till she confess her sins.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by martha89: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=1miccza post=43250986]

Now this is one glaring trait of women from your Yoruba tribe being insultive and abusive goodluck to you/quote] mind your business.
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
1miccza:

Bros these ones are Esan, they told me themselves
am speechless but one thing you should know DARISGOD ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You by jeff1607(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
bokohalal:

This is the most st.upid comment so far.

inasmuch as I don't usee hateful words on anyone on this forum, I really don't know what to say to you.

but congrats bro, you are the first to say this since I joined dis forum.

if you want your trophy come and get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikwerre Names & Their Meanings / Yoruba Incantations. . . . . / 4 Nigerian Slangs Currently Making The Rounds On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.