Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? (4183 Views)

Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
personally i would.
infact thats what ended my first relationship,
if you like call me insecure, i think i'd rather know whats up,
than wait till the dying moment.
come to think of it if she trusts me she should let me
have her passswords just like i would give her mine.
untill we understand that relationships are more than just using someone
to satisfy our selfish desires we gonna have problems as humans.
trust is essential in relationships but certainly not blind trust.
the only person i trust not to fail me is my father in heaven,
i can only give humans benefits of the doubt, cos as far as i'm concerned
you are guilty untill proven innocent. thats how i know i can trust you
even if not 100% but at least 80%. and i'll leave 20% to issues beyond human control. undecided tongue wink
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by sistawoman: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
Kingsleyinfo:

come to think of it if she trusts me she should let me
have her passswords just like i would give her mine.

That all depends on how long we have been dating and where our r/s is going.

a woman just cant go around handing out her password.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by sistawoman: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
@OP,

I did that once and it drove me crazy trying to monitor his email accounts and catch him cheating. I caught him cheating but after that I vowed to never do it again.

Truth is the truth always comes to light. And when it does it does I deal with it then. maybe that is because I am not afraid to walk away if the person cheats.

I think that if you have fear of walking away you drive yourself crazy looking for signs that they are faithful.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by platinumnk(f): 4:19am On Jul 15, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

there are too many tools out there to get a person's password on ANY of their profiles and know what they are up to. the deal is to be aware that what you might find could shock you.
i have and i will snoop inside a person's emails, profiles, msn etc IF i feel that this person is not being completely honest with me. if i have no reason to believe foul play then i will let it be. people generally dont delete old emails and they are a goldmine for infos.
i have taken msn passwords before and even chatted with people who thought it was them.
i remember once i had a girl who would stay at my crib while i was at work and chat on msn on my computer but always delete her chat history, not knowing that i had a software that took a picture of the screen (every30sec) and everything she typed was saved. perfect for the msn chats. my home is booby trapped from the basement to the roof.
once i had an ex who fukced with my "prized possession" because she was a sick fukc. i changed the passwords to ALL her life (msn, yahoo, facebook, myspace) and deleted all her contacts. till this day she thinks it was a virus, dumbass!
ps: if you do that, dont forget to change the security question as well as the alternate email.

mrjay, ure really cool and all but i think thats a BIT much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2009
platinumnk:

mrjay, ure really cool and all but i think thats a BIT  much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Plat, like i always say. to each their own.
if a person has nothing to hide then whatever i did wouldnt really matter.
i am a very honest person and do not bullshit people. i always say it like i see it and ask people in my life to be fully honest with me as i am with them. i do not cheat and if i do it is with their full knowledge (so cant really be called cheating), i am what we call an open book. my way of life is simple (a bit different than most), i tell people straight up, dont fukc with me because i will fukc with you 10 times over.
the problem is that, once in a while there are cunts out there that think that they are smarter than thou, that think that they can use/play with people not knowing that they are fooling themselves. these people  (who were warned before the relationship) only get what i promise i would do if the fukced with me.
i dont cheat and therefore i do not accept cheating. i always say to my women: if you want to go and fukc Joe or Jack then fair enough but do so after you tell me that its over. I will never stop a person who tells me that its over BUT if she wants to sneak around and shag away then she should get whats coming to her for trying to play me like a fool and waste my time. relationship is not prison, you should be able to do what you want to do, the catch is to make sure that : the person with you is ok with it OR that you let the person know what you are about to do so THEY can decide if they want to continue be with someone like you or not.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2009
I will never ever do it because I would expect the same treatment given to me so no but the thing is that I love sharing all my stuff with my bf and he knows my facebook account, he knows Im on NL and he knows Im on Lefora, , I always show him my Mobile messages and my email as well. He does the same for me as well. Thats why we always share food and drinks all the time as well.

Like they say, theres love in sharing.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Recoverd(f): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2009
Yes i wuld n i did same tin wit my x, Even used a dif username to chat wit hm. It took me 6months n d idiot came down from australia 2meet hs new catch n found out it was me. Lol. Broke u wit hm bt not witout sendin al d girls he dates online hs info n d pasword to all hs id. I dint love hm doe.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
Recoverd:

Yes i wuld n i did same tin wit my x,  Even used a dif username to chat wit hm. It took me 6months n d idiot came down from australia 2meet hs new catch n found out it was me. Lol. Broke u wit hm bt not witout sendin al d girls he dates online hs info n d pasword to all hs id. I dint love hm doe.

ROTFLMAO that will serve him right especially if he was sweet talking you too: I LUV U bla bla bla
i had a "girl" who was always on one of these english chat websites back in China so i did a profile with some fancy name and contacted her. i told her i was a wealthy man from NY who was in Beijing for business, looking for some girls to take out for HEAVY shopping and sex thereafter at my hotel "suite".
she fell right in the trap giving me her number etc. the silly part was that i (the NY business man) gave her an appointment for "shopping and sex" at the same time she was suppose to meet me. guess what? she called me and cancel our plans citing extra shifts at work.
some people just think they are clever and can only learn the HARD way!!!!
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
Recoverd:

Yes i wuld n i did same tin wit my x, Even used a dif username to chat wit hm. It took me 6months n d idiot came down from australia 2meet hs new catch n found out it was me. Lol. Broke u wit hm bt not witout sendin al d girls he dates online hs info n d pasword to all hs id. I dint love hm doe.

MRbrownJAY:

ROTFLMAO that will serve him right especially if he was sweet talking you too: I LUV U bla bla bla
i had a "girl" who was always on one of these english chat websites back in China so i did a profile with some fancy name and contacted her. i told her i was a wealthy man from NY who was in Beijing for business, looking for some girls to take out for HEAVY shopping and sex thereafter at my hotel "suite".
she fell right in the trap giving me her number etc. the silly part was that i (the NY business man) gave her an appointment for "shopping and sex" at the same time she was suppose to meet me. guess what? she called me and cancel our plans citing extra shifts at work.
some people just think they are clever and can only learn the HARD way!!!!

Huh? i thought all of this was suppose to be in the movies, . sad embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2009
Gabry:

Huh? i thought all of this was suppose to be in the movies,  . sad embarassed lipsrsealed cry

movies?! LOL people are so weak these days that it takes very little.  what it takes is just a nice sexy photo and the right words to see your "loved one" say some funny shit right in front of your eyes.
all the ladies out there that say" my man will never cheat" are fooling themselves. all it takes is just the right opportunity and a weakened mind(sometimes even less). its a known fact that the majority of men who have profiles on dating websites are married or "attached".
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2009
trust is the basis of any relationship, i have nothing to hide, therefore,
i should expect my girl to be open with me,
its a sacrifice she has to make, if you wanna be secretive please find your way.
I'd rather know the truth sooner than later.
and like I'd always say, I'd kick her out the moment i catch her, no excuse

i have never asked a lady to make a sacrifice I'm not willing to make myself.
if i ask for openness then thats exactly what I'd give.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by sexybabes(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
I would, infact I did. He used 2 show me his conv when I'm with him wit da gals he ws chtn wit on person.com & he used 2 tell them that his got a wife so i got curious abt wt he says wn im nt around so i guessed his password the other day & boom i was in. Didn't find much though but I did suspend his account & till today he never restore it. But I did find juicy stuff wn he forgot & left his yahoo acct open the other day but instead of being annoyed & angry it was jus 2 funny 4 me. Da gal had send him her pix(if u'd seen them u'd laugh 2).
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

movies?! LOL people are so weak these days that it takes very little.  what it takes is just a nice sexy photo and the right words to see your "loved one" say some funny shit right in front of your eyes.
all the ladies out there that say" my man will never cheat" are fooling themselves. all it takes is just the right opportunity and a weakened mind(sometimes even less). its a known fact that the majority of men who have profiles on dating websites are married or "attached".

Jay, u make me very sad with that your statement. . . Is there no good people on earth anymore? Does everybody have to be bad? Im very sad. . . . sad cry Now wonder I feel like going back to Disney land cry
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2009
Gabry:

Jay, u make me very sad with that your statement. . . Is there no good people on earth anymore? Does everybody have to be bad? Im very sad. . . .  sad cry Now wonder I feel like going back to Disney land cry

hey Gabry, dont be sad on the account of what i believe in. that is just my beliefs.
if a person has been fortunate to encounter the right people in their lives then they will have a more positive view about it all. in my line of work i see it on a daily basis and through my experiences i know that there are good AND bad people out there.
as much as i would always give someone they respect, the minute something sounds.looks, feels weird, i will have to investigate, thats just the way i am.
what we have to understand is that, a good person can turn bad because of different reasons and sometimes they turn bad after +20yrs of marital bliss.
its just the way humans are made.
there are plenty of good people out there, the problem is that there are ten times more "bad people in good people clothing" that knowing who is who is casi impossible until your are waist deep into the relationship.
look around you, how many people under 40 do you know that has been "truly happily" married for more than 15yrs?!
the odd couple are out there but aint many that I know of. thanks to the internet for being able to make us investigators in our own rights. no need to pay high fees to hire a professional.
ask yourself this question, if you were/are married, would you be certain that your spouse will turn down a sexy fine young hottie all the time, even when he is pissed at you after a big quarrel?! or when you dont do what he would like you to do in the bedroom?
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

hey Gabry, dont be sad on the account of what i believe in. that is just my beliefs.
if a person has been fortunate to encounter the right people in their lives then they will have a more positive view about it all. in my line of work i see it on a daily basis and through my experiences i know that there are good AND bad people out there.
as much as i would always give someone they respect, the minute something sounds.looks, feels weird, i will have to investigate, thats just the way i am.
what we have to understand is that, a good person can turn bad because of different reasons and sometimes they turn bad after +20yrs of marital bliss.
its just the way humans are made.
there are plenty of good people out there, the problem is that there are ten times more "bad people in good people clothing" that knowing who is who is casi impossible until your are waist deep into the relationship.
look around you, how many people under 40 do you know that has been "truly happily" married for more than 15yrs?!
the odd couple are out there but aint many that I know of. thanks to the internet for being able to make us investigators in our own rights. no need to pay high fees to hire a professional.
ask yourself this question, if you were/are married, would you be certain that your spouse will turn down a sexy fine young hottie all the time, even when he is pissed at you after a big quarrel?! or when you dont do what he would like you to do in the bedroom?

Hey Jay, nice to see your reply. Thank you jare. cheesy

Well, uhmmm. . . Where I come from which is Labuan Island a very small island filled with a small population of people. Infact, its the smallest state in the whole of Malaysia. Many couples here are married for more than 20 years. Happily married, am not sure cause I dont dig into their lives but I sense they are living happily its because I see all these couples taking a daily walk at the park while holding hands almost everyday for so many years, and I see them go fishing together, go for movies together, go cycling together. . . Its like I see them spending time together like all the time and throughout my life.

Of course there are bound to be rough times throughout a relationshionship but I see them having patience, endurance and tolerance is what made them last long together.

Whether my spouse is up for young hot stuff or not, its all up to him. He is old enough to think for hisself and as for me, Im not going to tell him off on whats wrong and right its because I am not his mother. I have one formula in relationships which is this.

Trust him/her = go on with relationship without a doubt

Dont trust = investigate = heart broken / doubt

As a conclusion, if I dont trust my man, I wont be with him in the first place. I have so man y things in life which I want to do and to investigate on my partner is not one of them as it is actually a waste of time.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by C2H5OH(f): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2009
Yehp sure would. Sounds like fun. Especially when the suspicions come creeping in and when all else fails.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2009
Gabry:

Hey Jay, nice to see your reply. Thank you jare.  cheesy
Well, uhmmm. . . Where I come from which is Labuan Island a very small island filled with a small population of people. Infact, its the smallest state in the whole of Malaysia. Many couples here are married for more than 20 years. Happily married, am not sure cause I dont dig into their lives but I sense they are living happily its because I see all these couples taking a daily walk at the park while holding hands almost everyday for so many years, and I see them go fishing together, go for movies together, go cycling together. . . Its like I see them spending time together like all the time and throughout my life.

Of course there are bound to be rough times throughout a relationshionship but I see them having patience, endurance and tolerance is what made them last long together.

Whether my spouse is up for young hot stuff or not, its all up to him. He is old enough to think for hisself and as for me, Im not going to tell him off on whats wrong and right its because I am not his mother. I have one formula in relationships which is this.

Trust him/her = go on with relationship without a doubt

Dont trust = investigate = heart broken / doubt

As a conclusion, if I dont trust my man, I wont be with him in the first place. I have so man y things in life which I want to do and to investigate on my partner is not one of them as it is actually a waste of time.

yeah you are right about giving someone the benefit of the doubt but as i stated before:
as much as i would always give someone their respect, the minute something sounds, looks, feels weird, i will have to investigate, thats just the way i am.

a person who doesnt question something that they feel is not right is a fool. love is about being comfortable with the person in front of you, if for some reason, what he said or did make you suspicious then you have to look deeper.

as for where you live, a smaller island community like yours(population less than 90000) will have less of these problems as it is much more difficult to hide it but it is not unfound. if there is only a handful of great women then whoever "catches" one will make sure that he keeps her for life. also the masses isnt affected by whats going on around them as easily as on the "real world" as the media, TV, Internet etc is not in "everyone's face". temptations are everywhere but if we all know each other then temptations are lessen because you might too easily get busted. i am sure if i go to some remote village in some nigerian jungle, i will find such places too where everyone know everybody and where people have more respect for marriages, not because they lack that special gene that makes mn easily cheats but because it is harder to do it there(but yet not impossible)
like i said earlier on another thread, men (and women) dont cheat because of a particular reason, some do it because they are at a weak point of their life, others because they are upset and want to get back at someone, others because of peer pressure, others because they think they will never get caught and it is available AND MY FAVORITE because they can and want to. in most marriages, people cheating dont do it with someone who is particularly "better"qualitywise than their spouse but just because its different.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by biola44: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2009
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

LOL people are so weak these days that it takes very little. 

Very true cheesy
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

yeah you are right about giving someone the benefit of the doubt but as i stated before:
as much as i would always give someone their respect, the minute something sounds, looks, feels weird, i will have to investigate, thats just the way i am.

a person who doesnt question something that they feel is not right is a fool. love is about being comfortable with the person in front of you, if for some reason, what he said or did make you suspicious then you have to look deeper.

as for where you live, a smaller island community like yours(population less than 90000) will have less of these problems as it is much more difficult to hide it but it is not unfound. if there is only a handful of great women then whoever "catches" one will make sure that he keeps her for life. also the masses isnt affected by whats going on around them as easily as on the "real world" as the media, TV, Internet etc is not in "everyone's face". temptations are everywhere but if we all know each other then temptations are lessen because you might too easily get busted. i am sure if i go to some remote village in some nigerian jungle, i will find such places too where everyone know everybody and where people have more respect for marriages, not because they lack that special gene that makes mn easily cheats but because it is harder to do it there(but yet not impossible)
like i said earlier on another thread, men (and women) dont cheat because of a particular reason, some do it because they are at a weak point of their life, others because they are upset and want to get back at someone, others because of peer pressure, others because they think they will never get caught and it is available AND MY FAVORITE because they can and want to. in most marriages, people cheating dont do it with someone who is particularly "better"qualitywise than their spouse but just because its different.

Suddenly I tink its not about the size of the place but I think its up to people actually. U have the self controlled ones and you have the easily influence ones. I just realize, yeah, my hometown could be small and all but they are actualy alot of rich people here. When u are rich, anything is possible. U can do and have your affiars out of the area if you want to.

Still, I feel sad. . . . I always think that this world is beautiful and life is wonderful untill this thread somehow reminded me that this earth has a dirty side to it embarassed sad cry
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by giadsh(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
for sure I wuld hack and hack and hack because most girls are never to br trusted, infact that's the biggest mistake one can make
ma guyzzzzzzzzz plssssssss always shine your eyes
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by sirt1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
Trust is the altimate in every relationship. I will rather trust than to be probing into her personal life. However, if suspicion has become the order of the day, and chance avail itself, then I will gladly do to know my stand.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
Gabry:

Suddenly I tink its not about the size of the place but I think its up to people actually. U have the self controlled ones and you have the easily influence ones. I just realize, yeah, my hometown could be small and all but they are actualy alot of rich people here. When u are rich, anything is possible. U can do and have your affiars out of the area if you want to.

Still, I feel sad. . . . I always think that this world is beautiful and life is wonderful untill this thread somehow reminded me that this earth has a dirty side to it embarassed sad cry

it has to do with who knows you. a person known by everyone would have a hard time going to his mistress's place because everyone would know him and seeing him enter a girl 's home(that they probably all know) will spell trouble.
the rich guys from your island that can travel probably do, you just dont know about what they do when they get to their destination(if they go without their spouses). men and women cheat because the opportunity is there so the smaller the community, the less opportunity there is.
people can have the best intentions to NOT cheat and still cheat because of the situations the find themselves into and because they are weak at the time due to whatever reasons (alcohol, anger, stress, loneliness, horniness, foolishness etc).
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by galatico(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
I won't do that for a million dollar,
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it has to do with who knows you. a person known by everyone would have a hard time going to his mistress's place because everyone would know him and seeing him enter a girl 's home(that they probably all know) will spell trouble.
the rich guys from your island that can travel probably do, you just dont know about what they do when they get to their destination(if they go without their spouses). men and women cheat because the opportunity is there so the smaller the community, the less opportunity there is.
people can have the best intentions to NOT cheat and still cheat because of the situations the find themselves into and because they are weak at the time due to whatever reasons (alcohol, anger, stress, loneliness, horniness, foolishness etc).

Jay, have u ever fall weak?
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2009
Gabry:

Jay, have u ever fall weak?

MANY TIMES. i am not perfect and will never claim to be.
i am human and as much as i would like not to, i have cheated when i was younger and less "forward" in my relationship.
any man who can turn down a beautiful sexy naked women is stronger than the most of us men.
its been a while since i have cheated on my partners because i am totally honest with them these days(a man who doesnt learn from his mistake is a fool!!!!!), they know what kind of freak they got and i will never pretend to be someone i am not.
people have to accept me the way i am (like i accept them the way they are) if for any reasons there is no compatibility then we do not need to go any further as my sexual life is high there as anything else in my life.
it is not THE most important thing but it is needed to make my"engine" function right.
also cheating is not really the main issue but what you do after you did the act (whatever that may be) some people will try to hide it while i wouldnt and instead would come clean. it wouldnt change anything about the cheating but it would let that person decide if they want to carry on being with me, knowing full well of what i did.
ps: this happened a few time when i was in my transition from being who i am today.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by nethacker(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2009
Then u r getting closer to ur grave grin
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
nethacker:

Then u r getting closer to ur grave grin

was that addressed to me?
if it was then i would say: YES, why not, aint you? are you 100%sure that living your lifestyle is going to get you extra lifetime (or even life for eternity)
i am living my life to the fullest of my abilities without a single regret so that when my time comes, i would go with a smile on my face knowing that i did everything that I wanted/intended to do.
nobody is going to tell me how to live my life because there is only one person living it, and thats ME!
i am not here looking for quantity, i am here looking for quality in my eyes.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Gabry(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

MANY TIMES. i am not perfect and will never claim to be.
i am human and as much as i would like not to, i have cheated when i was younger and less "forward" in my relationship.
any man who can turn down a beautiful sexy naked women is stronger than the most of us men.
its been a while since i have cheated on my partners because i am totally honest with them these days(a man who doesnt learn from his mistake is a fool!!!!!), they know what kind of freak they got and i will never pretend to be someone i am not.
people have to accept me the way i am (like i accept them the way they are) if for any reasons there is no compatibility then we do not need to go any further as my sexual life is high there as anything else in my life.
it is not THE most important thing but it is needed to make my"engine" function right.
also cheating is not really the main issue but what you do after you did the act (whatever that may be) some people will try to hide it while i wouldnt and instead would come clean. it wouldnt change anything about the cheating but it would let that person decide if they want to carry on being with me, knowing full well of what i did.
ps: this happened a few time when i was in my transition from being who i am today.

Im glad you know the difference between right and wrong now Jay but let me tell u something about life. I believe that in life, whatever you do, theres always a price to pay. Do you suppose your partner cheated on you its because you cheated on others?
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Gabry:

Im glad you know the difference between right and wrong now Jay but let me tell u something about life. I believe that in life, whatever you do, theres always a price to pay. Do you suppose your partner cheated on you its because you cheated on others?

i have always known the difference between right or wrong.
you have to look at each individual before looking at it as "right or wrong" and we all know that what may be right for some, can be wrong for others, OR what may be right today, might not be right tomorrow.
its all about doing what YOU believe is right at the time and live with the consequences of that action.

if a partner decides to cheat on me then its because they were weak at that point and i will take it as just that. if i never cheated all my life, someone could still come in my life and cheat on me.
nobody is perfect and therefore if my partner cheats on me then i will have to look at her individually and find out what happened within her that made her do it.
any person that will cheat just because someone did it before is a fool. do it because you want to/you need to but dont do it unwillingly just for spite/revenge.
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by wanville(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
Re: Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? by chidipupay(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2009
Jay, you are my type of guy. Many guy/babes stay here and say what they do not know don't kill them, dat is the biggest lie. if ur trusted girl/guy decides to flirt a little and comes in contact with the wrong person and in the process carried std or HIV and you know you are truthful to her and she is the only one you have, abeg tell me will you not ignorantly contact such disease and die of it. Its better you know the destination you are heading to and use your map to decide for yourself than not knowing where you are going to at all.

On the hacking process and digging up info. I am a very curious person and if i decide you give you my word or being faithful to you. I will search,find,seek and beg for all the informations i can find about you. and trust me i will surely give you mine. because i know i will be commited to you. people are not to be trusted(including me) and if you do not find written evidence against them, they will still deny it in your presence.

experiment: find out info about your babe or guy, just keep the information, ask the person about that particular information and the kind lie wey the person go give you eh, you will hate the person. so i will advice you find out about your girl or guy. xcept if both of you are friends with benefits alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.