Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? (5524 Views)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2010
At times girl's at hard to get, even if they likes the person.
Pls, I like all Nler's to help with any information that is reasonable for me to use in penetrating in this girl's heart, so she can accept me.
I don't want to waste time, it's getting to a month now, pls!!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by 190: 12:51pm On May 25, 2010
get a good Job of over 500k per month
be the proud owner of a 2009 ranger rover sports HSP presidential
and a proud house owner worth over 300Million naira @ maitaima abuja

then u can stroll into her heart and out easily

190 God nor go vex!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 25, 2010
Ca$h
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2010
But she's not after money.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by 190: 7:08pm On May 25, 2010
^^
who tell u
follow my advice and see if she dosent run after you!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Areaboy2(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2010
190:

190 God nor go vex!

lol, with this strategy, you'll have so many girls after you that you wont have time for the original chic tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by obojo(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2010
Be caring and nice, listen to her, But money sure helps grin grin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 25, 2010
Yes nice and caring is correct but the question is "The Fastest"
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Freiburger(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2010
190:

190 God nor go vex!

grin grin grin

@ poster, just be yourself, stay real and don't try to copy someone else.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by gurutype1: 9:46pm On May 25, 2010
i-Guru:

Pls, I like all Nler's to help with any information that is reasonable for me to use in penetrating in this girl's heart, so she can accept me.

Broda, what makes you an i-guru?
Pls drop that name if you don’t know how to get that chicken’s heart. It’s a pity to bear the name i-guru and leave in a dilemma.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Faher(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2010
i-Guru:

By making her like you first

Seriously? Step up your game and follow 190's advice as much as you can cool

Then you can lean back, have some popcorn, and enjoy the show cheesy
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by jasman1: 6:18pm On May 26, 2010
Its not always money.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by saintneo(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2010
190:

190 God nor go vex!
190 this ur advice plenty o!
with this i can swoop more women than King Solomon.

i-guru: continue with pressure, seek other means my meeting her friends to know what she likes - but don't go down to become customer service officer
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by jasman1: 6:45pm On May 26, 2010
Its not always money.I was already making more than that many yeas back and my then girlfriend still did not want to do it that quickly. I could have call it quit but knew i have met my wife. I took my time and pretended I wasn't interested in that. today, she's my wife and mother of my 2kids and a blessing in my life. She's in the minority, Once she know that you're interested in her and not that, she may then decide to feed you with it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Most women are already doing it even the first night. If you want it that quickly, you don't have to go too far. She's looking for real men
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2010
May be i will just lean back as if i don't want her, but i she's just trying my patience.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2010
May be i will just lean back as if i don't want her, but i she's just trying my patience.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2010
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2010
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by NET1(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2010
you sound like someone who has never talked to a chic before, meanwhile how old are you?

.NET
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 27, 2010
@poster
the fact that you want to hack into her system shows that your intentions are devious.
to get into her system you just need the right "software" that you obviously havent got. . . . . . . . . upgrade YOUR system until you get to the proper version compatible with hers.

money is just a "virus" to get you in fraudulently but with the right antivirus she will get rid of you in no time.

remember what you get with honey, you will loose with honey!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by blacksta(m): 5:03am On May 28, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the fact that you want to hack into her system shows that your intentions are devious.
to get into her system you just need the right "software" that you obviously havent got. . . . . . . . . upgrade YOUR system until you get to the proper version compatible with hers.

money is just a "virus" to get you in fraudulently but with the right antivirus she will get rid of you in no time.

remember what you get with honey, you will loose with honey!

Ol boy you wan kill me with laughter - I guess it is now best for a chick to come with anti virus/hacking systems -installed.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by iGuru1(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2010
[/quote][quote author=gurutype1 link=topic=451321.msg6093777#msg6093777 date=1274820413]
Broda, what makes you an i-guru?
Pls drop that name if you don’t know how to get that chicken’s heart. It’s a pity to bear the name i-guru and leave in a dilemma.

You can't be a guru in all field, but in my field i got all what it takes!

Everybody, is just talking about money!!!
She's not after money, because i got $£N cheesy
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 28, 2010
LMAO, grin Hacker!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by zap2(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
a POSTER-- Guy , u need ENUFF SWAGG! Knowing what to say, being smooth, eloquent, a good sense of humour, et cetra and u need experience. Believe me , it does come easy. Master playaz av gown to learn by their past failure , this making them beta playaz. Not necessarily too much money, unless u jam those hungry girls. I can give u tips if u like. Im a playa but stil striving to be a Master.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by cantell(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
Recharge cards.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by adamse(f): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2010
compliment her loadz,especially on not so noticed area in her.if she is not bending,pretend as if you dont care
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2010
Flattery but please be honest, dont tell a girl who knows she looks like a tragedy that she looks like Miss World because that sh1t will definitely not fly with her.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by EmpressC(f): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2010
Just treat her nice and respectfully, if you can joke with her and make her smile that`s a plus too !
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by tjosh(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2010
[red]Guru! Get an India kalashika wonder ring or love portion! Thats the fastest means as reqeustd. Lol.[/red]
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by dobodobo(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2010
Give a lady ONE MILLION naira,the heart will be with you forever. Women are money are the same.they are synonyms
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
dobodobo:

Give a lady ONE MILLION naira,the heart will be with you forever. Women are money are the same.they are synonyms

i think you meant to say:" give a lady ONE MILLION nairas, she will be yours until someone else gave her TWO MILLION nairas" lol!!!!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
flower

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, what do you consider short/tall for a guy? / Well? / Drunk Bigboy Slaps Slay Queen N@ked Butt With Money In The Club, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.