Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (50385 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
mufutau55:

Very good... How much is those big round pillar decorations cost you? Thanks.

Hajji M.

One is about 10k
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by hotobo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
I thought you start from plastering to Foundation What's new in building a house. Must you announce it. Maybe you're the first to build a house in your entire family.

If you most no i built my first house when was 25 years old with forex trading money.

Aranu Abacha
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by tuscani: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

Thank you

God bless your Hustle
Amen, and same to you .
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
hotobo:
I thought you start from plastering to Foundation What's new in building a house. Must you announce it. Maybe you're the first to build a house in your entire family.

If you most no i built my first house when was 25 years old with forex trading money.

Aranu Abacha

No vex

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Emmahunk(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Usually I don't comment on issues like this but there is great burden on me to tell you that ;
THIS IS THE SMALLEST HOUSE YOU WILL EVER BUILD!
Remember this prophecy when sharing your bigger testimony soon. Congrats

19 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
faqir:
Pls hw much do u spend al-in-all. As in, from foundation to plastering, roofing included

I have stated.. About 2.5M.
Best way is direct labour, don't give anybody contract to build," pay as you build" works best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmahunk:
Usually I don't comment on issues like this but there is great burden on me to tell you that ;
THIS IS THE SMALLEST HOUSE YOU WILL EVER BUILD!
Remember this prophecy when sharing your bigger testimony soon. Congrats

Thank you my brother... Infact my heart is already stirred up for a story building.

"iheoma di na iru"...greater things!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by NONNYG: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
hotobo:

Aranu Abacha
haters everywhere, @Chukazu, the lord will be ur strength. it's not easy

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Do2dtun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lovely house you got there do you plan to do fence later or you are ok with it like that
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by AreaFada2: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by inikamoze(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

No vex

Best response to a POOR BROKE DUDE, who is so full of ENVY he doesnt like the progress of others.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
NONNYG:
haters everywhere, @Chukazu, the lord will be ur strength. it's not easy

Thank you, more to you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by piagetskinner(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice one oga.... Esp no easy to own house oo

BTW, I cannot find the kitchen and store on the plan
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by NgoSomto: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Best way is direct labour, don't give anybody contract to build," pay as you build" works best

Very good advice. Direct labour saves one money.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Milaxx: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
hotobo:

Aranu Abacha
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Goodnuel: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:
Original plan
Does it mean someone can gain access to two bedrooms from the veranda??
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Mbediogu(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

thank you sir more blessing to all
Solid house.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Do2dtun:
Lovely house you got there do you plan to do fence later or you are ok with it like that

"the only estate that is real is REAL ESTATE".... Myles MUNROE.,and for it to become my estate, I will have to fence it...so sure

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by nepapole(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

Thank you sir
You are next in line
Amen oo
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Goodnuel:
Does it mean someone can gain access to two bedrooms from the veranda??

No.from sitting room or backyard
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by agarawu23(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
hotobo:

Aranu Abacha
oga mufu should ban this ediot.....

Ppl like you live In a room with wife and 5kids without thinking of buying half plot. (Where u wan see the money buy land self when u are a broke a$$ b!tch) angry

[size=17pt]enemy of progress[/size] undecided

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chazzyboy: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:
let me start by appreciating those Nlanders who have taking this part before now and did not hesitate to share their experiences, I must say that those were a great deal of encouragement to Us in general and Mua in particular

I remember someone asking in a particular thread "which was more preferable between buying and building a house?" of which I posited that building gives alot of challenges and stories to tell but at the end, life itself is all about you telling your own stories (like building a house) as against buying story books (more like buying a house)

lastly, I thought of building in Lagos but then I remembered "aku ruo ulo" and decided to build in my villa.

Happy view!

the zinc is good hw much is a bundle
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

I think is about 35 pieces, can't be certain now, e don tay small, my brain dey reboot
okay. Though I prefer buying blocks, no time to dey mould cos the difference is just little but I think moulding is the best if you can control it by yourself.

If 2.5m took you to this level, smh for people telling the op on that previous thread that he needs 5m,7m,8m,10m etc to build a 3bedroom.

I have always like to hear and read experiences from ppl who have experienced it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Atlantian: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is that the BQ ?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by medexico(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:
Original plan

where is the kitchen?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by tomiobj(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:
this is a four bedroom bungalow
. nvm
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by mufutau55(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

One is about 10k

Thanks.. You mean one pillar or just one rim?

Hajji M.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by stanley000: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
darkenkach:
Stop work!!
I guess he hasn't seen that,lol
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by nenergy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

Is God's own state. No time for Lago wahala.
Good for you. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by stanley000: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:
Original plan
wonder plan!!
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Tcheck(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
is the nairalander a bricklayer?

what if he's a bricklayer? are u better than him?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by vislabraye(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Congratulations.... I tap into your house. IJN. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / Three-Storey Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.