Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (26462 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Leriebloom:
My kind of love.
our kind of love
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Leriebloom(f): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
our kind of love
lol
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Leriebloom:
lol
you are the love of my life, the reason why im alife. who sang it
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
smiley wink next one...

Because when I arrive I I bring the fire make you come alive I can't take you higher what they says is forgot I must now remind you...
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by yoaking: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
I wont stop until the break of dawn(1997 track)....u knw that I would like that....
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf
LORDSAMURAI:
kevin rudolf_let it rock

See them.grin ok

Every time odoru yumega odoru kaize ritzmu de every time sakabu kokoro sakabu kaikikesu Sai ni no danse 2 danse. Oya tell me grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:

See them.grin ok

Every time odoru yumega odoru kaize ritzmu de every time sakabu kokoro sakabu kaikikesu Sai ni no danse 2 danse. Oya tell me grin
mcat_ bomb a head
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2016
yoaking:
I wont stop until the break of dawn(1997 track)....u knw that I would like that....
KING MICHEAL JACKSON_break of dawn
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
mcat_ bomb a head
Jesus shocked walahi you are a demon shocked

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
Jesus shocked walahi you are a demon shocked
hehehehe na MSN spirit
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2016
KAZIBLAKE my love
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
austin4real:
"Ime, Imela, Imela jehovah Imela, ayin eh kele inasi Imela, Imela chineke Imela.. Oya na who sing am?
Yinka Ayefele. grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by andrejerry(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Me am like ma ceo call me super
Wanna know ma last name? Try!- duper
Kinda like Collins and Megan I feel (Phil) good (Good)
Haters r like bishop necks bt me am real Hood
I cover my mind spitting u d hoody rap
I’ve got hard punches, I don’t seeurjuvy jabs
I’m a wealth of words can u reach (rich) me
Island of knowledge surrounded by the flow can’t bridge me
H.O.T. ma man u can’t fridge me
I steal shines with con tracks (contracts) can’t breach me
May weather mover – fighter drama
Y’all using words wrong u need brighter grammar
And **** is a beast any beat is a meal
Dem dey say I dey FORM isn’t that what u feel (fill)
InCotonouI’m high like codeine
So I make Benin (bene) lean (lyn) towards me

CHORUS:
4give me am wasted
Am happy am wasted
Am feeling elevated am rapping but am wasted
Go in X2
Am slow- codeine
Go in X2
Am slow – blame codeine

Vers2:
I good die
It’s like I die for a living
Deep in d flow like I dive for a living
Am in d air playing (plane) am in flight for a living
Buturlike the super eagles
Urflight is deceiving
All hours time is all our
Can’t surprise us nothing awe ours
Am on it
Height’s quite chronic
Top or TAILS we run around like SONIC
Ran for run 12 bring blood like d tonic
Its d actions on ma pages no comics
When I get on it is impossible to boo
When I bust on stage like Janet Jackson’s boob
Nobody like me like all hate me like Chris cos I rock? Hiss!
The game is shit, waste in a rest room
Want my two cents (scents)? Geturown perfume

CHORUS:
4give me am wasted
Am happy am wasted
Am feeling elevated am rapping bt am wasted
Go in X2
Am slow- codeine
Go in X2
Am slow – blame codeine

From my favorite artist,who gat it
vector - wasted
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehehe na MSN spirit
grin grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2016
andrejerry:
vector - wasted
confirm
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by andrejerry(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:
Oooh Baby
I can’t explain the way this love dey do me
And when I look at you, I feel so lucky
I’m feeling lucky tonight Ohhh, sweety
I no go lie, this love dey drive me crazy
And I’ll do anything to make you happy
I’ll make you happy tonight, there’s nothing sweeter than being your lover, there’s nothing better Me (and) you together together forever
Baby (through) whatever tonight I’m in for anything I will act (this) indian film like

amateurish but I love it,explains the way I feel tonight cool

artist and song title please smiley
destinambari - mocheddah
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Out on bail fresh outta jail California dreaming soon as I step on the scene I'm hearing hoochies screaming begging for money and alcohol the life of the west side.

Oya na this one is too easy cool
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:

See them.grin ok

Hehehehehe I have no idea sir
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by andrejerry(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Yeah I'm out that
Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca Right
next to DeNiro, but I'll be hood forever I'm
the new Sinatra, and since I made it here I
can make it anywhere, yeah, they love me
everywhere I used to cop in Harlem, all of my
Dominicanos Right there up on Broadway

not really expecting any of ya to crack this without google
haba .. jayz and Alicia keys - new york
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
Out on bail fresh outta jail California dreaming soon as I step on the scene I'm hearing hoochies screaming begging for money and alcohol the life of the west side.

Oya na this one is too easy cool
LORD 2PACK california dream

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehehehe I have no idea sir
bitter ejàculation don answer am already grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by anigbajumo(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2016
jemype:
Thhis sounds lyk and upcoming artiste

U are wrong, it is vector da viper.......King Kong master.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LORD 2PACK california dream
California love. You garrit cool
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
California love. You garrit cool
hehehe i was trying to rememba the chorus, i tried sha
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Namdeenero(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
I was sittin' in the dark waitin' on the lock To unlock, but it never unlocked oh no no no no Should I leave, should I leave? Should I stay? Should I go? Space cadet flyin' on the jet, unexpect That Texas tea spillin' on my jeans, outfit Bitch lean on me Ride through the hood, no ski on me Snake [?] in me Blood like a vampire teeth in me Jumanji on my feet Ridin' through the hood in the Jag or the Jeep..............
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
bitter ejàculation don answer am already grin
Hehehehehe how did I not know that lyrics tho shocked shocked
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe i was trying to rememba the chorus, i tried sha
you tried cool
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Namdeenero:
I was sittin' in the dark waitin' on the lock
To unlock, but it never unlocked oh no no no no
Should I leave, should I leave? Should I stay? Should I
go?
Space cadet flyin' on the jet, unexpect
That Texas tea spillin' on my jeans, outfit
Bitch lean on me
Ride through the hood, no ski on me
Snake [?] in me
Blood like a vampire teeth in me
Jumanji on my feet
Ridin' through the hood in the Jag or the Jeep..............
young thug_should i

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by andrejerry(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
look inside my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich, look inside of your soul and you can find out it never exist, I can feel the changes.....

artist and title?
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingTom(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hehehehehe how did I not know that lyrics tho shocked shocked
it's from the Japanese anime tenjou tenge I don't know how he guessed it shocked
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by williamsfreakers(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2016
yemoxyl:
E fun mi l’omo gan swagger mi is so clean and i'll be balling all day with my own team
so you think you making waves and am a tsunami
Shawty looking thick and nice Victoria kimani
Baddo ati omo Alhaji
And am still smelling nice lofinda Fulani
jagaban remix...Ycee ft olamide
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
it's from the Japanese anime tenjou tenge I don't know how he guessed it shocked
when i watch the show, i downloaded the theme song.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Can You Explain This Picture? / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.