Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (26499 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hey,we dnt have to worry about nothing,cos we got the fire and we burning one hell out of a something.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
"I looked all around me but to see nothing, but four grey walls staring at me, the police man said to me... 'son'"

^^^ this one simple.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
Am only one call away, I'll be there to save that day,superman gat nothing on me...I'm only one call away.
charley puth one call away
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingRex1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
Am only one call away, I'll be there to save that day,superman gat nothing on me...I'm only one call away.
Charlie puth - 1 call away
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

shocked shocked shocked shocked ow did u kno?
Tellme bou my former sef? shocked shocked shocked shocked u kno? No way Liar!
ur formal self was my lover
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by 2dice(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I wish I could try again, I hardly listen to Nigerian music.
well am an all rounder guy..
I listen to only quality 9ja music
Well that was Ice-prince
Search for
VJ-Adams Winner ft iceprince,sound-sultan-Pheelz and Splash..

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
You know I'll fall apart without you,I dnt know how you do what you do,cos everything dat don't make sense about me,makes sense when I'm with you.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ur formal self was my lover

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy really?

Wat made me love u ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u a bloody joker o
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
I said can you give it back to me she said never rely on your dreams and we danced all night to the best songs ever
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
2dice:
well am an all rounder guy.. I listen to only quality 9ja music Well that was Ice-prince Search for VJ-Adams Winner ft iceprince,sound-sultan-Pheelz and Splash..
Okay bro, Thank you.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
May it be an evening star,shines down upon you
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingRex1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Baba God oh emi na fe wa range oh!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Imosa,imosa........Ai se te pego
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why you'll never work
you have me suicidal suicidal
when you say yes all over
That mouth is beautiful girl
You're the only one that do it there
I have you suicidal
When you say yes all over
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy really?

Wat made me love u ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u a bloody joker o
lol u loved me 4 no reason and u promise me to love me when u reincarnated.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
When you only miss the light when its burning low,only miss the sun when it starts to snow,only know you love her when you let her go.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol u loved me 4 no reason and u promise me to love me when u reincarnated.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy criosly we had kids ryt?

Mehn u making me laugh u a funny person u can dream

chai are u related to joseph?
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Up like Donald Trump.
Chain swings like nuncucks
She gon chew you up
Try hard not to love her
As you sow the bang
Ama have to cuff her
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
ellacute45:
I said can you give it back to me she said never rely on your dreams and we danced all night to the best songs ever
One direction best song ever
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingRex1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
Imosa,imosa........Ai se te pego
Haha from FIFA 12!!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Bhella5(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Yeah I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca Right next to DeNiro, but I'll be hood forever I'm the new Sinatra, and since I made it here I can make it anywhere, yeah, they love me everywhere I used to cop in Harlem, all of my Dominicanos Right there up on Broadway
not really expecting any of ya to crack this without google
New York.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy criosly we had kids ryt?

Mehn u making me laugh u a funny person u can dream

chai are u related to joseph?
lol nope im not joseph i am pharoah, do u rememba our first kiss?
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
If I get locked up away,and we lost it all today,tell me honestly,will you still love me the same.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha from FIFA 12!!
pes 13
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Somebody come get her
She's dancing like a stripper
Somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper
Sonebody come too her she's feeling all the liqueur
Chop, Screwed up,I'm a pot-head,Truth enough
At your ex crib ey boud up
Take it slow bae we ain't no rush
Hennessey and IQ that's a very hard choice
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
When you only miss the light when its burning low,only miss the sun when it starts to snow,only know you love her when you let her go.
passenger let her go
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Party girls,dnt het hurt,can't feel anything,when will I learn?I push it down,push down.......1,2,3.........I'm gonna swing from.......
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol nope im not joseph i am pharoah, do u rememba our first kiss?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We had no kids?

Sorry u with d wrong person i knew it liar!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
passenger let her go
A crate of vodka for you.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
If I get locked up away,and we lost it all today,tell me honestly,will you still love me the same.
R.city ft Adam Levine
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by 2dice(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Okay bro, Thank you.
U welcome bro
Who is ur fAv 9ja artists
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
You shout it out,but I can't hear a word you say,I'm shouting loud, not saying much...I'm criticised,bt all your bullets ricochet,you shoot me down,bt I get up....I'm bullet proof,nothing to lose,fire away,fire away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.