Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (26493 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by jemype(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2016
A tornado flew around my room before you came
Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they pour
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by jemype(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:
"I looked all around me but to see nothing, but four grey walls staring at me, the police man said to me... 'son'"

^^^ this one simple.
jayz?
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by jemype(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why you'll never work
you have me suicidal suicidal
when you say yes all over
That mouth is beautiful girl
You're the only one that do it there
I have you suicidal
When you say yes all over
everybody knowsseankiingsston
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by jemype(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why you'll never work
you have me suicidal suicidal
when you say yes all over
That mouth is beautiful girl
You're the only one that do it there
I have you suicidal
When you say yes all over
everybody knowsseankiingston
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2016
2dice:
U welcome bro
Who is ur fAv 9ja artists
Bros apart from Asa, no other one. I just love that lady, if you hear me singing some of her yoruba songs, you'll think I'm yoruba.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2016
jemype:
jayz?
Nope. Not Him.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2016
This is the re-up
Don't fvck around I got my pistol on me
So much money I got money on me
I let my sister oh to run a tar
I let my mama oh to run a tar
Rada fasa Baba let's
Drive a jet see my J's
Her phone a hubs ya mu late
Roll up the weed one time
Gimme that cheese one time
I wanna feel cool one time eh
I pray live comes my way
She knows she loves my way
My love for money got me working on the saturday
My love for money got me grinding on the Sunday
If she tripping
leave that biitch alone
That's why you never catch a niqqa sober
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by porozhniy(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2016
prahcetomi:
Party girls,dnt het hurt,can't feel anything,when will I learn?I push it down,push down.......1,2,3.........I'm gonna swing from.......
Sia - Chandelier
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by popesam1(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Oya chante chante chante, sangalow, sangalow ahhhh. Oliwewe O wewe tiletile eh. Abeg u sang the song
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by KingRex1(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2016
prahcetomi:
pes 13
Nah, dnt think so. Pes had tha soundtrack too bt tws for either 11 or 12
C'mon i was a baller then!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by jemype(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Thhis sounds lyk and upcoming artiste
anigbajumo:

Me am like ma ceo call me super

Wanna know ma last name? Try!- duper

Kinda like Collins and Megan I feel (Phil) good (Good)

Haters r like bishop necks bt me am real Hood

I cover my mind spitting u d hoody rap

I’ve got hard punches, I don’t seeurjuvy jabs

I’m a wealth of words can u reach (rich) me

Island of knowledge surrounded by the flow can’t bridge me

H.O.T. ma man u can’t fridge me

I steal shines with con tracks (contracts) can’t breach me

May weather mover – fighter drama

Y’all using words wrong u need brighter grammar

And **** is a beast any beat is a meal

Dem dey say I dey FORM isn’t that what u feel (fill)

InCotonouI’m high like codeine

So I make Benin (bene) lean (lyn) towards me

CHORUS:

4give me am wasted

Am happy am wasted

Am feeling elevated am rapping but am wasted

Go in X2

Am slow- codeine

Go in X2

Am slow – blame codeine

Vers2:

I good die

It’s like I die for a living

Deep in d flow like I dive for a living

Am in d air playing (plane) am in flight for a living

Buturlike the super eagles

Urflight is deceiving

All hours time is all our

Can’t surprise us nothing awe ours

Am on it

Height’s quite chronic

Top or TAILS we run around like SONIC

Ran for run 12 bring blood like d tonic

Its d actions on ma pages no comics

When I get on it is impossible to boo

When I bust on stage like Janet Jackson’s boob

Nobody like me like all hate me like Chris cos I rock? Hiss!

The game is shit, waste in a rest room

Want my two cents (scents)? Geturown perfume

CHORUS:

4give me am wasted

Am happy am wasted

Am feeling elevated am rapping bt am wasted

Go in X2

Am slow- codeine

Go in X2

Am slow – blame codeine

From my favorite artist,who gat it
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by kayswag726: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
I ain't got no type
Bad bitches is the only thing that I like
You ain't got no life
Cups with the ice and we do this every night
I'm just living life
And let my momma tell ye niqqa ain't living right

Rae sremmurd-no type
love those guys

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2016
kayswag726:

Rae sremmurd-no type
love those guys
Confirm....You never hear...Lit like Bic and Up like Trumps?....Better than no type
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Burnnotice(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
kayswag726:

Rae sremmurd-no type
love those guys
biitch I ball like Jordan and I play full court' if u ain't my type u know I gotta keep this shiit short!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2016
I ain't even know
Till they call her to the stage now
Yeah niqqa tow *3
Towing that asss for days buddy go up down
I ain't got no problem spending all my money
ahhhnn
Black buttt shawty got the black buttt
She a bad biitch yeah she already know
She won make I spend some money on her
I ain't know how I'm getting home like
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by kayswag726: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Crown on my head but the world on my shoulder,I'm too much a rebel, never do what I'm supposed tah,Bend it never break it, baby watch and I'm a show yah,Stretching on my cash, got my money doing yoga!,Sometimes I'm peachy, and sometime I'm vulgar,Even when I'm sleeping I got one eye open,You cannot police me, so get off my areola
I wanna last, wanna last forever...
guess this
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by 2dice(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Bros apart from Asa, no other one. I just love that lady, if you hear me singing some of her yoruba songs, you'll think I'm yoruba.
yea.. ASA is good
Lol... Hope u know the meaning of what u are singing grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by kayswag726: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
Somebody come get her
She's dancing like a stripper
Somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper
Sonebody come too her she's feeling all the liqueur
Chop, Screwed up,I'm a pot-head,Truth enough
At your ex crib ey boud up
Take it slow bae we ain't no rush
Hennessey and IQ that's a very hard choice
future ft rae sremmurd-stripper
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by yungest(m): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
I ain't got no type
Bad bitches is the only thing that I like
You ain't got no life
Cups with the ice and we do this every night
I'm just living life
And let my momma tell ye niqqa ain't living right
Rae sremmurd-no type.....LOL.....know d lyrics from top to bottom..
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by yungest(m): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
This is the re-up
Don't fvck around I got my pistol on me
So much money I got money on me
I let my sister oh to run a tar
I let my mama oh to run a tar
Rada fasa Baba let's
Drive a jet see my J's
Her phone a hubs ya mu late
Roll up the weed one time
Gimme that cheese one time
I wanna feel cool one time eh
I pray live comes my way
She knows she loves my way
My love for money got me working on the saturday
My love for money got me grinding on the Sunday
If she tripping
leave that biitch alone
That's why you never catch a niqqa sober
emtee ft wizkid n aka...re up.....love d song
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by yungest(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
Up like Donald Trump.
Chain swings like nuncucks
She gon chew you up
Try hard not to love her
As you sow the bang
Ama have to cuff her
try hard not to love her.cos she's so dem bad IMA try to cuff her........rae sremmurd up like trump........I know d lyrics bruv

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by yungest(m): 1:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
Somebody come get her
She's dancing like a stripper
Somebody come get her she's dancing like a stripper
Sonebody come too her she's feeling all the liqueur
Chop, Screwed up,I'm a pot-head,Truth enough
At your ex crib ey boud up
Take it slow bae we ain't no rush
Hennessey and IQ that's a very hard choice
i've heard alot.a lot about................Rae sremmurd come gt her........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by pbs4real(m): 2:05am On Feb 26, 2016
SweetOlive:
Standing here looking out my window, My nights are long and my days are cold, Cause I don't have you. How can I be so damn demanding? I know you said that it's over now
But I can't let go....
case.....missing U

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Leriebloom(f): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2016
I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try. Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, still I'm not gonna lie. But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you. I know I'm far from perfect, nothin' like your entourage I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the stars. But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you. Cause when you've given up. When no matter what you do it's never good enough. When you never thought that it could ever get this tough, That's when you feel my kind of love. And when you're crying out. When you fall and then can't pick your happy off the ground When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around. That's when you feel my kind of love. You won't see me at the parties, I guess I'm just no fun. I won't be turning up the radio singing, "Baby You're The One." But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you. I know sometimes I get angry, and I say what I don't mean. I know I keep my heart protected, far away from my sleeve. But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you. Cause when you've given up. When no matter what you do it's never good enough. When you never thought that it could ever get this tough, That's when you feel my kind of love. And when you're crying out. When you've fallen and can't pick your happy off the ground When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around. That's when you feel my kind of love. And when you've given up. When no matter what you do it's never good enough. When you never thought that it could ever get this tough, That's when you feel my kind of love. And when you're crying out. When you've fallen and can't pick your happy off the ground When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around. That's when you feel my kind of love. And when you're crying out. When you've fallen and can't pick your happy off the ground When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck around. That's when you feel my kind of love. 'Cause when you've given up. When no matter what you do it's never good enough. When you never thought that it could ever get this tough, That's when you feel my kind of love.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by drnairalov: 3:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Leriebloom:
I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try.
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, still I'm not
gonna lie.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it
beats only for you.
I know I'm far from perfect, nothin' like your entourage
I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the
stars.
beats only for you.
Cause when you've given up.
When no matter what you do it's never good enough.
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,
That's when you feel my kind of love.
And when you're crying out.
When you fall and then can't pick your happy off the
ground
When the friends you thought you had haven't stuck
around.
You won't see me at the parties, I guess I'm just no fun.
I won't be turning up the radio singing, "Baby You're The
One."
beats only for you.
I know sometimes I get angry, and I say what I don't
mean.
I know I keep my heart protected, far away from my
sleeve.
beats only for you.
Cause when you've given up.
When you've fallen and can't pick your happy off the
ground
around.
And when you've given up.
ground
around.

emeli sande cnt remember title
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 26, 2016
jemype:
A tornado flew around my room before you came
Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they pour
frank ocean, thinking abt u
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 26, 2016
kayswag726:
Crown on my head but the world on my shoulder,I'm too much a rebel, never do what I'm supposed tah,Bend it never break it, baby watch and I'm a show yah,Stretching on my cash, got my money doing yoga!,Sometimes I'm peachy, and sometime I'm vulgar,Even when I'm sleeping I got one eye open,You cannot police me, so get off my areola
I wanna last, wanna last forever...
guess this
janelle monae yoga
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by petux(m): 4:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Just one look in the mirror And I know I don't look the same being alone I don't walk the same without you on my arm, I lost my charm I don't know how I made it before Cuz you are my future for sure And now that it's over I dont know how I'm gonna get by
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 26, 2016
petux:
Just one look in the mirror And I know I don't look the same being alone I don't walk the same without you on my arm, I lost my charm I don't know how I made it before Cuz you are my future for sure And now that it's over I dont know how I'm gonna get by
AKON no more you
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by petux(m): 4:21am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
AKON no more you
perfect...make i test with u oda song
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 26, 2016
petux:
perfect...make i test with u oda song
lol ok
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by petux(m): 4:23am On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
AKON no more you
you and i wil worship your holyname you and i will praise and adore u. u deserve d glory and honour mighty God faithful God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.