Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88142 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2016
emi14:
So all these advisers , Christians and economist. Can't you analyze and understand that the only remedy is financial assistance otherwise he will give in to the temptation?. Bros how much is ur problem?
Anything is appreciated sir...thanks
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by chinkichun: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

You have decoded the fine bara beggar man finish cheesy
Just check his profile and threads/posts.

Don't mind the guy... I already knew he wasn't genuine from his first 2 responses.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2016
ikwoche:
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd4 nl is being used as a scam platform and if this continues, genuine stranders maybe affected.

I think the SCAM has gone on for too long and the thread should be locked- rule # 8.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2860929_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2860930_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Sorry for your loss bro, may his soul rest in peace. It seems one of the most important person in your life has given you the best advice and that's your dad. As far as I'm concerned, u don't need any Nlanders advice or opinion on this. Listen to your late father.

And lest I forget, your friend that adviced you to have sex with the old woman is no friend at all. When it backfires, he will definitely turn his back on you. Run away from him.

I know during a time a like this, people tend to take desperate measures just to survive or meet up. But be wary of the measures you take. It will either make or mar you.

Wish u all the best
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Peacefulgold(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help
Don't even think of her as an option or else ur wife will also b meal for odas wen u r married,just imagine dat woman never existed nd look for a way forward.....
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Anything is appreciated sir...thanks

Your 200k investment is not yielding enough or what
Why do you have to LIE and beg for money again?

Dohmeenick:
Please ,i was just given #200k by my uncle,What kind of business can i start with such an amount?

Please help ...I'm in a Fixed....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2867505_img20150723071006_jpegb36fd30c93eddd3fd271a71e2ab94ad6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by ade4keji(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2016
Hey mr, people have been trying to give you convincing reasons you should not do that buh you are jst twisting it. Do not allow just 5minutes sexual enjoyment destroy what God has in store for you. After sexing this woman, you will surely become her slave and you will be in danger. You might even be pruned to thunderbolt and death will start knocking on your door.
My expensive advice for you is to consult some family members, friends, church and some organizations that helps.
Jesus was also tempted when he was fasting because the devil knew he needed food...if a divine can be tested, how much more you common human. God allows the devil to test us using what we really long for so as to know how firm our faith is in Him.
Dear brother, listen to the candid advice people have been telling you. Never fall to the devilz plan...it will ruin your life.
Happy Sunday
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2016
favouryemmy:
@op pm me. Plz dont sleep with that woman. plz. Im expecting your pm.
Morning ..boss..happy sunday
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by excel101(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help
You've been given several advices and instead of you taking or saying that you'll consider @ least one of them, you keep saying that you've tried them. Okay, since you've tried them nd did not work you can as well go nd do the needful with the woman, cos i can see that ur mind is made up on it.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by CioAngels(f): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2016
This is not about what your late father said or did'nt say, don't do it becos the very day you do that, you become her property permanently becos she will not allow you have a girlfriend talk more of getting married. And you will be in bondage for life that is, if you did not die immediately. I would have said you should be bold to talk to governor, minister, senator or chairman of the state you are-in, but they are all selfish. Why not try church or mosque? Who knows they might help. Iwa ku wa lanwa nto sonu. I suggest you go to building sites to do odd jobs to raise money to roundup your studies. May His grace be on you. Amen.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Morning ..boss..happy sunday

Shey na this kain 419 lie, lie & begging, begging na im you take gather 200k at the beginning of this month?

Dohmeenick:
Please ,i was just given #200k by my uncle,What kind of business can i start with such an amount?

Please help ...I'm in a Fixed....

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by grovethoery(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Joseph never slept with potiphar's wife..temporary it was as if God has left him but his end was peace.Trust in the Lord no matter what..He'll alwayz show on time.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by gidjah(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=Dohmeenick post=43297571]Hmm... submission of my project is a month's time,This is heart breaking. are you a true born again child of the most high ??,if you are, good for you,desist and get to your local church for assistance. But if you are not a true beleiver (,filled with the holyghost, soul winner, adent church addict and a kingdom defense ),then do not worry your self,you are only been religious And it will never help you,So if the latter is your matter,I shall advice you to fly into it sharp sharp....... But if you truely represent Christ in truth ,culture and craftmanship, then Do as I said by going to the brethren around you and God will ever show up for you sir. (PLS DONT GET ME TWISTED O !

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by donj84: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

Please don't do it o..if your father warned you even before he died, then he has seen what you can't see.that woman can sleep with you and collect ur star in life since she's so persistent on sleeping with you..it might be God will for you not to finish now..it as happened to me: for six years, pass jamb but no admission because I was a very bad boy then. Wen I calm down, God gave me admission to a poly without writing exams, I finished on distinction, got direct entry immediately and just finished last year with 4.21..its better you leave everything to God and let's see..God ways are always different from the ways of man.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Btruth: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016
You are @ the peak of the challenges. Just be a little bit patience, and the solution will surface.

An hausa drama I watched sometimes ago is similar to your case. A lady's husband was sick to the point of death (leukaemia to be precise) and he needed an operation to survive. No money or help from no one whatsoever. And alas! The lady meet one of her long time toaster which her husband knew too though. He is rich and have everything, but wanted to help but needed the lady to sleep with him. But of-course the lady objected and damn the young man. She told her husband about it, and the poor man pleaded and pressurised his wife in sleeping with man to raise money for his treatment. What happened next was very vital. The lady reluctantly slept with the guy and collected money from him, but on getting to the hospital, behold there was a man waiting for her to pay her about N95m which he owes her late father. Eventually the operation was carried out and was successful, but after the operation the lady became sick and was taken to the hospital only to be labelled with HIV. Interesting story though, because her husband later dumped her to move on with his life with another woman.

Learn whatever you can learn from the story and behave wisely. God knows about your challenges and surely has a solution for them.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2016
unphilaz:

Dont! I declared open doors for you this week because i am a new creation... receive your financial blessing Now!
Amen

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Amen

Bro, don't you know the way to your pastor's church/house?
If you don't, just ask the daughter to take you there.
Simple.

Dohmeenick:
I was in the room yesterday when my pastor daughter came to visit,,after we talked for like 10mins,she started kissing me.

She then took out my dcck and began to suck it aggressively.

After she was done,she just stood up nd sat on the chair frowning her face.
Then she said look what you caused,meanwhile i didn't force her,she started it.Abeg Na my fault??

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967330_crdkiuewwaaq0li_jpegba501e53a95d8337fc392fe0aa693a4c
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by marlockj: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Where I cum from once u sleep with a married woman u die instantly...and if the married woman is from that area...you can also die...

It does Nt matter weda u now Liv in Benin,Lagos,abj or Ph..once u are from this region man or woman u die instantly.... bcareful and ask Whr she is from?...

Dnt do sx wit married Ppl...bwarn
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by watino: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2016
I do not believe this story in any angle. Do you have gold in you middle. You indirectly looking for a Nairalander to give you some help. You should have come out openly and God will touch someone to help you rather you used a con way to beg. Go and sleep. THIS THREAD IS AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by marlockj: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

You this guy u Hv bin begging all around thread...

You keep lying Jst to get money from innocent Ppl from Nairaland...

Pray ur family Dnt turn to Wat u alwys deceive Ppl wit...

Becareful Cuz u are known for scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2016
watino:
I do not believe this story in any angle. Do you have gold in you middle. You indirectly looking for a Nairalander to give you some help. You should have come outbopenly and God will touch someone to help you rather you used a con way to beg. Go and sleep. THIS THREAD IS AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED

The OP is just a yahoo yahoo boy.
Check his profile, threads and posts.
I wonder why Seun and his super mods are allowing this type of SCAMMER ruin the credibility of NL.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Hmm..No sir,I don't intend to start with a married woman
But you put ur deek in your pastor's daughter abi? Continue your lies. Project deadline when unical is in 1st semester. What about the 200k you said your uncle gave you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by babs01(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

The OP is just a yahoo yahoo boy.
Check his profile, threads and posts.
I wonder why Seun and his super mods are allowing this type of SCAMMER ruin the credibility of NL.
Thank you my sister
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2016
ismokeweed:

But you put ur deek in your pastor's daughter abi? Continue your lies. Project deadline when unical is in 1st semester. What about the 200k you said your uncle gave you?

The poor soul is a learner for their 419 business. grin
He needs to find a real job and hustle for a honest wage.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967334_amuideen20150817203511_jpeg73284fd98a6b2c9bb4a977ff4c8a0244

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Fortunate017(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:
wot hap to my sign
You've changed it. I meant the former one.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by babs01(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2016
ismokeweed:

Don't mind the thief

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't do it cos it will be difficult to stop
please modify your post and put this picture, the op is a scammer wanting to scam some people with desperation.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2016
God bless u all for your comments...
All i have said,are not lies...let me address them properly.
I need about 230k,this money includes unpaid school fees too,please.

For those topics,I got this account from a neighbor who advised me to get help or seek advice here..This is my first topic,the rest are he's...Please I'm just human...sometimes in situations like this u get confused until you don't know what to say...or you say complicated things...please we are all humans,we make mistakes...God knows this isn't scam..I just need help.I haven't made up my mind to sleep with her,I'm just confused,my mums stroke,my siblings fees,feeding,clothes..its all on me...No relation.I cant drop out when its the last minute,that's why i decided to beg if that's how u see...life has taken away my shame...so I'm not ashamed begging...I'm working now,but its just 7k a month,i also do moulding,but what can all these bring out...please Help me... AM GENUINE...God bless you all
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Atlantian: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Karma died. The world is on a morality free-fall. Bleep who you wanna.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by bizhop101(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Have in mind when once u fall into her bed is not that easy as u think going back, i experience this she will beg & demand for once,but later she will turn u to SEX MACHINE.
If she is comfortable,it will showers you with numerious gift,money & elliot of promise just to buy u off, & u will live a guilty life ever day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.