Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88162 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Please go get any job.Instead of begging with style.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by donvicky2007: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2016
OP it seemsu have made up ur mind to sleep with the woman judging from your replies to people's advice and suggestions to u.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by stonecoldcafe: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Edwinmason:
sleeping with a married woman...the implications and curses is too much

What of sleeping with a married man? Why so many men never kpai?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Laredojohn(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Is the OP a true guy He also wrote this, and still claims he is a V.....pls let's ask him, what he was doing, while the innocent gal sucked him, and y didn't he push or resist her as she was about starting the act...I smell foul play and funny lies ere
https://www.nairaland.com/2907512/after-sucking-dccckshe-got-angry

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2016
With every advice given you, you already have a counter. Maybe you should go sleep with her and let's us all be. Besides what kind of project is above 200k. Are you constructing a stadium?

Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

How much do you need for ur project ?

If Nigerians can help Olajumoke, they will help you.
sir,Right now i need about 75k left,but anything at all will be appreciated sir..
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Laredojohn(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2016
goldstarpamela:
Don't u ever say you are disciplined cos if u are, u wldnt even consider it as an option. You wana sleep with a married woman? your father's age mate? Nawa! Look for friends, family members to ask for money, leave pride and ask for money around.
Read this pls and he claims he is disciplined....guess he is fake
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by donvicky2007: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help

even students in private university don't spend 230k for project.
Except u arent telling us the full gist.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by egeoffery: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2016
In a case where she tells you she doesn't have money and doesn't demand sex from you, wont you think of another source... Apply that approach now and know that she is not a source for help. God has done it to so many and you are not excluded from his plans. Believe God bro.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Topmaike007(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Amelian:
If yur church cant help u, after explaining to your pastor? Then its just too bad to have a deaf pastor, thats if indeed u truly explained to him.

Try and do some menial jobs to help u through school... Others have done it, so its not a new thing to do... Place pride aside and look out for small jobs that will fetch money.. When God sees yur hard labour , He will bring a good.samaritan your way to ease your struggles
..its well .
I no sure say im dey go church
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2016
eminent007:
@ op, your mata tire me.

Everybody dey advise you against doing it and you come up with more excuses.

Since you've made up your mind to yansh her, why bother bring it up?

Biko go do wetin you wan do.
NB: anything your eye see for dere, no come here tell us ooo.

Ashawo lasan lasan
boss i haven't made up my mind to do it,but in my situation,you will ask more questions...many heads are better than one..sir

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by willibounce1(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Phuck nigg..a is a con man. Go phuck the woman and get money to sort your phucking problem. Everyone's got problems as well.

There are no stupid repercussions anywhere. Do what u gotta do and stop disturbing us with this fake story

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Davidcollins: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2016
Dude dis is d 1st tym an issue like urs is been deliberated and almost all d nairalanders v poured dere hrts dat u shld not yield to such demand, but frm all ur counter responses,ranging frm it's hard,nobody wanna help,u'v gone to everywhere notin is coming etc it's obvious ur mind is already made or perhaps u'v done it already & jst looking for much support to justify ur actions.....to me it's simple, am sure u kW d consequences, so follow ur hrt, i'v had countless temptations like dat but knowing dat I'm a child of destiny and knowing dat such women r notin but badluck I Neva fallen a victim.... So follow ur mind n b d architect of ur own pblems or brkthru
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2016
If you lack faith in the Lord to thhe extent you are even contemplating it, then small wonder why help hasn't come to you yet!! Better wash your mind and lift your eyes up in prayer with a pure heart, and stop all this angry

You cannot serve two Gods!!! its either you believe in the Lord and face whatever comes in trust that he will never fail you or you do what you are doing now which is internally justifying the unjustifiable.

Please i have better things to do with my time than this nonsense!!

Its either this is a scam seeking gullible nairalanders to give you money or you are a faithless man who needs to work on his spiritual life

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Bigcake: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income
Discuss this with your Church Pastor?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2016
initialize:

Bro, It's not like i believe but I have no reason to doubt him either...

I would have contributed some money to him so that he can know there's always a way out in all situation but then I remember my time as an undergrad and what I did to pay my way through the Uni which made me change my mind about giving him some money.

I think he's just lazy or he never see suffering yet.
Boss suffering has become a hobby to me,I have been suffering for long,but time is not on my side..even Menial jobs are hard to come by.sir
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2016
IamLadyB:

Bros, this is a smart way so soliciting for help. I pray that help will find you IJN.
Nice one
Amen sir..thanks alot
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by shirley26(f): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income

Op nawa for u o, u are here to seek advice bt frm wat am seeing u are countering all d ryt advices given to u. It means you hav made up ur mind since u said SHE IS YOUR LAST HOPE

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2016
uchwar1:
She can never be ur last hope. Patience my brother
thank u sir
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Getfun: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Bigcake:
Discuss this with your Church Pastor?
He can't see why

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by nfour4(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2016
It is not that easy my brother but just try to stay away from the woman. And the God u service will not let you down just hope and trust in him and ur story will be a testimony
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Getfun: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2016
shirley26:

Op nawa for u o, u are here to seek advice bt frm wat am seeing u are countering all d ryt advices given to u. It means you hav made up ur mind since u said SHE IS YOUR LAST HOPE
The dude is fake, Mr disciplined see his past deeds, claiming a virgin...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by chukwudi06(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Defraud her by telling her that you will do it and give her Account detail to remit the cash, also hotel where you guys would stay. Thereafter, you take off and dont do it but get the money because the problem is time bound. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by chinkichun: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2016
OP... Person when teach you this online begging work nor teach you well.

All your responses to people's advise so far shows your desperate attempt to get them to help you financially.

If you need help, ask for it directly and let the mods deliberate whether or not the forum will help you. Don't come here and be forming Christian while rebuffing all advises given to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Just ask your pastor or the dick-sucking daughter to help you.
QED.

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd4 nl is being used as a scam platform and if this continues, genuine stranders maybe affected.

Uzoraustin:
Guy you are a big learner. You said you are disciplined but your pastor's daughter sucked your dick this month.

Secondly you don't have anyone to help you with your project but your uncle gave you 200k this month.
Which you are seeking for advice on the type of business you can invest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2907154/what-type-trade-good-invest

Please try and get a life. Stop blocking the road for real NL's seeking for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2016
mariamadenle:

which dpt are you #230k for project sounds improbable

you combine oil and gas economics with Medical Law? grin
which dpt are you #230k for project sounds improbable

you combine oil and gas economics with Medical Law?
Hehe...accountancy dept...thats what i need..it includes clearance too
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Getfun: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
chinkichun:

All your responses to people's advise so far shows your desperate attempt to get them to help you financially.

If you need help, ask for it directly and let the mods deliberate whether or not the forum will help you. Don't come here and be forming Christian while rebuffing all advises given to you.
He is truly one...and also a virgin, and he could look at his pastors daughter suck his dick without resisting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by anonimi: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
chinkichun:

You have decoded the fine bara beggar man finish cheesy
Just check his profile and threads/posts.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Promzyunique(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2016
remember Joseph's situation in d house of potiphar, young man ur greater glory is ahead of u, never ever give in 2her advances!!!!
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Getfun: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Mods this story looks very fake abeg....seun and co pls view comments and past post from this guy, this isn't worthy of front page...he is seeking help, in the shabby way
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Big trouble ahead. If you do it,you are in trouble. If you dont do it,you are in trouble. Choose the lesser trouble. Either of the Two choices,you will still regret your decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.