Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88160 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Motherfucker2: 4:51am On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:
........yes of course

Why do you advised that guy not to have sex with the married woman. ??

You do have sex, why would you tell another guy not to have sex ??

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by texanomaly(f): 4:52am On Feb 28, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, do the deed. Your dad may his soul R.I.P would definitely turn in his grave if you passed up the opportunity of completing ur education because of a dying wish. In the meantime, be a man and man up to your task. Your family's counting on you.
Are you serious? She is married! I hope it's not your wife or God forbid, your mother who is troubling this young man for sex. Smh for this woman and this guy who is considering sleeping with a married woman.

@op
Go to your pastor. Let him deal with her.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Bachelor101: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Give me a contact to reach u bro
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Bachelor101:

READ THIS BEFORE SOMEONE SCAM YOU.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by cruz419(m): 5:11am On Feb 28, 2016
pls bro. don't agree to her demand oo,,keep praying bro :and I know GOD will surely answer u!!
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Kirinwa: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Op its often from experience that parents advice their children. If I were to extrapolate a bit, it might follow that your dad fell to the 'charms' of this woman hence his predicament and warning to you not to toe his footsteps.

If your close friend can advice you to sleep with a married woman then I wonder what criteria you used in choosing him as your friend abi nah the guy choose you?

Better quit that friendship with him and sever ties and proximity with that winch. Abi you wan die?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Kirinwa:
Op its often from experience that parents advice their children. If I were to extrapolate a bit, it might follow that your dad fell to the 'charms' of this woman hence his predicament and warning to you not to toe his footsteps.

If your close friend can advice you to sleep with a married woman then I wonder what criteria you used in choosing him as your friend abi nah the guy choose you?

Better quit that friendship with him and sever ties and proximity with that winch. Abi you wan die?
READ WHAT OP SAID SOME DAYS BACK AND NOW HE IS LOOKING FOR 230K

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Bachelor101:

the guy is a scammer. this is from his thread some days back

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by slytubadth(m): 5:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help
230K.. Haba is that not too much for a project?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by jr3: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2016
1, if u do it somebody else will do it for ur wife when u re marry and u will get to know and it will hurt u for ever.
2, if u do it and d woman refuse to give u d money nko and keep on asking u for more n more .
3,if d woman husband get to know he might destroy u physically, morally and spiritually and come to think of it, have it at d back of ur mind their is no secret anywhere.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2016
What kind of people are we breeding in this country? This lying scum concocts a story to extort us, lies with his 'dead' father, gives his mother stroke, and people are advising him. This op will sleep with a pig for money not to talk of a married woman. 230k for project? To build Eiffel tower? Why are mods encouraging scam on Nl? I have formally reported the op now and I expect action asap. We are not all idiots here. Also, I checked online for Unical academic calender. 1st semester exams haven't even finished and he claims he's on deadline for project. You're allowed to beg money but why try to deceive us with a story of dead father and mother with stroke? I spit on you.
www.eduvillage.com.ng/2016/01/see-unical-academic-calendar-here.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Missy89(f): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income

Looks like you know what you are going to do already.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by ugoblaque8(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Yo....MAN CAN NEVER BE YOUR LAST HOPE....LOOK UP TO GOD....YOUR DAD MUST HAVE SEEN SOMETHING BEFORE TELLING YOU THAT...PLS ADHERE STRICTLY..
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by galantjoe(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2016
It is golden opportunity everyone is looking for. Do know how long this woman is seex starve. Now it is her time Bleep. U give excuse
Just do the bleeping and get paid. End justify the means.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by tefund(m): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Amelian:

Its hard to ask God and place yur burdens on his feet shocked
I wonder what type of christian u are?

Even me wey no regular for church, God answers my calls ... How.much more u?

Smmhhhh... U r not serious..
Lemme leave this thread.. No time to waste this weekend
The guy came here to sample our opinion,it seems his seem his mind is already made up about having sex with the evil lady.. oya.go and meet your waterloo
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by SIRJUSTICE(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Bro plss let d idea of sleeping wit d woman be d last tin dat will come to ur mind.tank God for d gracee uppon u to have over comed her all dis two yrs,Gods hand is in it nd he will lead u through,she is never ur last hope,meet ur church ppl I believe that God can touch some ones heart to helpp u,gracias

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by 4nobody4every1: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2016
MULLAH123:

the guy is a scammer. this is from his thread some days back
bursted, no mind the Op and the gullible readers, fake, fake story, the guy is a chronic liar and con artist.. angry angry
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by lordizak(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Amelian:
If yur church cant help u, after explaining to your pastor? Then its just too bad to have a deaf pastor, thats if indeed u truly explained to him.

Try and do some menial jobs to help u through school... Others have done it, so its not a new thing to do... Place pride aside and look out for small jobs that will fetch money.. When God sees yur hard labour , He will bring a good.samaritan your way to ease your struggles
..its well .
Just tell him to find answers within him. Pride aside, not all guys can do menial jobs. it's not as easy as you think.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Sunlad16(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Where is her own husband?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2016
nice advice everywhere though but one thing i know is there is a big frigging d/f b/w watching a soldier in a war and being the soldier in a war, a man got to do ehat he got to do but the thing is can he bear the consequences of what he does/do? That is if there happens to be consequences.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by ilyas26(m): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Bro, that's a lot of money. I don't lik sex with married women, but 250k is worth it. Go ahead and o it.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by sabi99(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

coz ur name is motherfucker u are now advising him to fvck someone who is old enough to be his mother just because of money, u no try bro
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Mbediogu(m): 6:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Hmm... submission of my project is a month's time,This is heart breaking

I see u want to do it by all means. Some of your fellow students may be in bigger dilemma. It depends on how experienced and rugged u are. I will crawl out from that situation with her money but without doing what I don't want to do. Make promises now till u get the money, later follow up with excuses and much much later explain why it should not be done. Nigerian gal know the game better than the men. Be a good boy.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
If she is your last hope then you truly do not believe in God.
Trust me, you do not need her help.

I've walked away from similar situations and it's hard not to wonder if I should have taken such offers. At the end of the day, your peace of mind is paramount. I may have had difficulty coping in the aftermath of saying "no" but I don't feel guilty about sleeping with a married woman.

I've heard a lot of stories about doing such stuff. I won't say they may be true or not, but you know it's wrong. I've had my fair share of women but married ones never interested me no matter how attractive they were. I'm just saying that it's a step too far even for womanizing standards for me.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by AVISENNA: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2016
After the 5mins or so with that woman. you will live in regret and condenmnation

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by martineverest(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
your last hope? What if you never had her, won't you go for alternatives?

Sell your destiny for 5 minute sex

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by wolexgin(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2016
I understand your plight, but what if you don't know thewoman wont you find a way to solve your predicament.......I pray to Almighty to make way where there seems to be no way

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Subtext: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2016
So OP, as a fraudster you must be very dissapointed that till now nobody has asked for your account number. Silly thing like you. Actually scams like this work best when you're a lady and a virgin, who's great grand mother was also a virgin. Y'know that kind thing na, So take note and improve your format. OK?

Continue, God dey watch you. Ewu
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Hypolyta: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Just give her de ting its a win - win scenario
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by morganwizzy55(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Single ladies sleep with their papa mate, so If u that is lookin for help do d same thing, no offence. That's why those single ladies after fully well know that the man that is having crush on her is married, she will still went back and open legs for him, later if no suitor or someone asked there hand in marriage, they will start to complain, going from one church to the other. The same with men, ending up poverty, and disappointment

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by ziccoit: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Don't do it, no one can help you except God.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by solobenzo(m): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.if you sleep with her she will definately want it more often so my friend don`t screw up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.