Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88163 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by goldstarpamela(f): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Don't u ever say you are disciplined cos if u are, u wldnt even consider it as an option. You wana sleep with a married woman? your father's age mate? Nawa! Look for friends, family members to ask for money, leave pride and ask for money around.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by linusbnn(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income

Ok

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by kenobi007(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help
Bros u said ur pressing need now is ur project and the deadline is fast approaching, so na 230k u need for project. Ha deris god ooo.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by sisqonite: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2016
swaggzo:
WHAT IF THE MODS ASKS FOR SEXx TO MOVE THIS TO FP, WOULD YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT? ?

As long as mod is not married grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Don't ever try it bro,listen to your dad...again listen to your dad. Do not sell your future and soul for a token.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by 3rdeye1(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2016
How much do u need for ur project?

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Raymee(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
E be like say ur mind dey dia sef. Dem dey warn u, u still dey talk abt last hope
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Sprintson(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:

LIE Jesus is your last hope,anytime there's a temptation look well wee there's blessing around too.. For all Have sinned and come short of the GLORY of GOD...think it thru bro

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by yutsuf(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Bro!
listen to ur dad's advice...
would u want to be awarded a sin for making a married woman commit fornication with u??

seek help from religious gatherings....
Beware!!!!
Don't sex a married woman.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

boss..Another funny thing is that I have never touched a woman's panties...I'm a V
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2016
This is really TEMPTATION. The God that has been seeing u 2ru will not abandon u. Seek God he will never disappoint u. .....Test of faith
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Jollymich(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Now, I see you want to do it. But mind you while doing it your just like an animal been led to slaughter room.[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by kbarka(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2016
bro follow ur heart money anit everything.listen and keep ur dad last wish bible even talk honour ur FAdA and moda so u will live long and have sufficient of everything. avoid DAT friend of urs cos he is not s true friend he is d devil advocate. u have choice good or bad which one u prefer...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by RitzyPrince(m): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Does God Even Exist? cheesy
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2016
francescainnoce:
Sleep with her at your own peril
Sleep with her and die a thousand death whilst you're alive
Sleep with her and watch your late dad( may his soul continue to rest in peace) turn in his grave
Sleep with her and have death still away your priceless life and have another man sleep with your wife.
Let me tell you sir op
Actually let me ask you first: what's the worst that could actually happen if you don't get this money you need now..?
1- you drop out of uni- write the uni authority a letter and have to repeat one or two years?
2- again can I ask you; if you are the bread winner of the family, why are you in uni NOW
Can't you go out there and work and at the same time sponsor your siblings to school instead since you the bread winner and take care of your mum?
Or are you expecting your siblings to go and get hard job and sponsor you the bread winner...
Please don't get me upset now...I beg you...
You need advice?mtcheeeeew
C'mon sense not truly c'mon
You'd better suspend uni for now ( to return after two years maximum) and go find a job and support your family.
You'd better Go and support your mum now she needs you the most.
If nairaland-ers should help you now out of this financially, how long do you want to beg
When next that woman calls: look to her face and tell her you dropped out of uni and watch her wallow in loss. And you go sleep with her now and she watch you wallow in agony for life... The choice is yours
hmm...this isn't easy...I'm in my final year,out of my own struggle,I just want to make it,so that i can take care of my family properly...i just have a month left in school,how do u expect me to drop out now....I do many menial jobs,to survive,I'm not lazy sir..I'm not a beggar,its because of the circumstances i find myself,I feel hopeless...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by elderken(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Hahahaha. Interesting. Don't even try it. The fact you said you need God's Intervention, means you've to give God a chance to intervene. Don't give up yet on God. He works in a mysterious way.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Just answer this.
Have you ever had sex ??
Hmm..No sir,I don't intend to start with a married woman
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Generalk007: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Who told u she is ur last hope?focus on God n pray he will surely meet ur needs
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Neyoor:
I don't believe this story is real. My mind keeps telling me the OP is framing this story to gather people's sympathy or even get financial help.
Sir,God judge me...Thanks
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by nonyedoris: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2016
All this guys that are blabing u never get temptation from a married woman b4, when they are set to tempt u, it is not easy to resist. My dear I understand ur plite, I understand is not easy but u have been engaging in funication b4 now so, whether married or unmarried all are the same sin b4 God.hence all hope is lost do it and sick for 4giveness from God. He is a merciful God he will always 4give u.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by falseman(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Now I see that people don't go through comments before committing. I pity for those who will fall for the scam you can see a few saying PM me.

Truth is those who will help will reach this guy privately sadly it's a scam.

Secondly, 80% of married men saying don't do it are actually sleeping with someone else's daughter who they are not married to.

60% of ladies raining insults have slept with married men or have slept with someone outside their marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Laredojohn(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Bro your story sounds very touching and if I may ask, I see u quoted about 230k, is the funds for just the project or ur project and ur final year school fees? how have u been getting these funds in times past, just hope on God and double your efforts, some have advised and said a lot that you have been having sex without pay, that y not do same and get paid, will like you to look at it this way, what if u succumb and she gives you 20k or not up to what you want, will you still continue with her till you get the complete money from her, bro 230k is little to what God can do, dnt trade your destiny and future progress for a one nite stand, most especially that you were warned to desist from such no Mata how bad you become. Help will come your way sooner than you think, keep on narrating this ordeal to people of integrity ( ur pastor as suggested and other people) you will get help, even here some will help you.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Guy you are a big learner. You said you are disciplined but your pastors daughter sucked your dick this month.

https://www.nairaland.com/2907512/after-sucking-dccckshe-got-angry

Secondly you don't have anyone to help you with your project but your uncle gave you 200k this month.
Which you are seeking for advice on the type of business you can invest.

https://www.nairaland.com/2907154/what-type-trade-good-invest

Please try and get a life. Stop blocking the road for real NL's seeking for help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Abayor7: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:

a 'human', your 'hope'? #Smh..

this is à temptation and u should fall for it. pray to God ànd he'll do wonders!
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2016
huntila:
Dohmeenick. What department is yours? Your matric number? Your project topic and what chapter/stage are you on currently?
Accounting dept,12/acc/013,project topic...THE IMPACT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY.A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK OF NIGERIA.I on chapter 4 now,but the supervisor is demanding for cash ,so he has been rejecting it.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2016
huntila:
Dohmeenick. What department is yours? Your matric number? Your project topic and what chapter/stage are you on currently?
Accounting dept,12/acc/013,Am in my final year....project topic...THE IMPACT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY.A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK OF NIGERIA.I on chapter 4 now,but the supervisor is demanding for cash ,so he has been rejecting it.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Guy you are a big learner. You said you are disciplined but your pastor's daughter sucked your dick this month.

Secondly you don't have anyone to help you with your project but your uncle gave you 200k this month.

Please try and get a life. Stop blocking the road for real NL's seeking for help.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Laredojohn(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

And https://www.nairaland.com/2907512/after-sucking-dccckshe-got-angry

Your earlier posts above, how was the funds invested Or are your stories cooked up to gain attention
Also now I see y you can't never get your pastor involved in this, because your pastors daughter already flirting with you, are your stories real

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2016
do not do it man..........i have been in your shoes.....when things are difficult like this, that when you have to keep calm and listen to your inner mind.....there is always a way out.....just be calm and think
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Laredojohn(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Uzoraustin:
Guy you are a big learner. You said you are disciplined but your pastor's daughter sucked your dick this month.

Thanks for bringing our attention to peeps like this.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by menxer: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2016
"How blessed is the person whose sins the Lord will never charge against him!" (Romans 4:8 )
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

I pity you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.