Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man (6784 Views)

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
sure bro. the babe is damn too pretty and the guy is scared. But I do know where it will all end. smiley

Pretty is relative man. just find something you love to keep you busy. Don't value her more than what she is worth. After all she is just a dust or ashes like everyone else at the end of the day .

Make good fortune and excel in your career, they will flock to you like ants on sugar. That time, you will just look for a fresh blood and get married to.

Her loss, your gain.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
bro, something led to it. I don't believe in the hormonal ish about being gay. It's habit cultivated after being around a certain kind of people. When goat wey dey eat yam begin follow the one wey dey eat cocao yam, him sef go begin eat cocoa yam. simples
??
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Pretty is relative man. just find something you love to keep you busy. Don't value her more than what she is worth. After all she is just a dust or ashes like everyone else at the end of the day .

Make good fortune and excel in your career, they will flock to you like ants on sugar. That time, you will just look for a fresh blood and get married to.

Her loss, your gain.
yeah. This is the year and if all works out well, I will settle down next year.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
dajoaneke:
Honestly?? She gave him the phone to harrass you. I've seen a lot of girls do this.
hmmm
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by firstking01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
if everyone in Nigeria is like you' we wouldn't have to hide.
so ur hiding lipsrsealed, why put yourself on personal sexual arrest when God gave it free of chargeundecided
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by firstking01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burnnotice:
if everyone in Nigeria is like you' we wouldn't have to hide.
so ur hiding lipsrsealed, why put yourself on personal sexual arrest when God gave sex free of charge, i mean the normal man to woman sexundecided??
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
automatix:
yeah. This is the year and if all works out well, I will settle down next year.

God bless. Me na in 2 years time ooo. Look for a girl who compliments you. Especially one, who will be a good mother to your children.

See you when we get there.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

God bless. Me na in 2 years time ooo. Look for a girl who compliments you. Especially one, who will be a good mother to your children.

hey, longest time
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
hey, longest time
Who is you man ?
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Who is you man ?
forgotten so soon...u sent me a Facebook request sometimes last year, when you said u wanted to have interaction on cloud computing and general computing

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Who is you man ?
forgotten so soon...u sent me a Facebook request sometimes last year, when you said u wanted to have interaction on cloud computing

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
forgotten so soon...u sent me a Facebook request sometimes last year, when you said u wanted to have interaction on cloud computing

Man o man. You deserve a pint. Correct Gee. Your memory is soo cores. Intel needs a replicate of it. I am sorry for rebooting.

So whats up ? Cloud computing is really ticking . We are the next billionaires. How far have you come ?

One love bro.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Man o man. You deserve a pint. Correct Gee. Your memory is soo cores. Intel needs a replicate of it. I am sorry for rebooting.

So whats up ? Cloud computing is really ticking . We are the next billionaires. How far have you come ?

One love bro.
were u able to recollect?.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
were u able to recollect?.

Of course man. I could remember how you explained a concept . But I have not been constant on Facebook. I am preparing to get certified in foremost Cloud Computing Technologies.

What's new ?
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Of course man. I could remember how you explained a concept . But I have not been constant on Facebook. I am preparing to get certified in foremost Cloud Computing Technologies.

What's new ?
if u can't, read your thread on" which of the phone operating system is here to stay'

Cloud computing
Quantum counting
Artificial intelligence
Self driving cars
Virtual and augmented reality and
5G are the future
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
if u can't, read your thread on" which of the phone operating system is here to stay'

Cloud computing
Quantum counting
Artificial intelligence
Self driving cars
Virtual and augmented reality and
5G are the future

Man, I remember you. So, what's new ? what can we do together on the emerging technologies.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Man, I remember you. So, what's new ? what can we do together on the emerging technologies.
u can spring up ideas
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by digitite: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
u can storing spring up ideas

Let's not derail this thread man. I will open a cloud computing thread in the programming section by Monday and we will talk more on that.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by martineverest(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
digitite:

Let's not derail this thread man. I will open a cloud computing thread in the programming section by Monday and we will talk more on that.
k ok
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
firstking01:
so ur hiding lipsrsealed, why put yourself on personal sexual arrest when God gave sex free of charge, i mean the normal man to woman sexundecided??
believe what you believe' let me stand for what I know
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 4:22am On Feb 28, 2016
digitite:

wish you the best as well bro. The guy has siezed her phone and deactivated her facebook account. na wa o. complete cagin lol
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by firstking01(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Burnnotice:
believe what you believe' let me stand for what I know
what you are doing is abnormal, Sex originally was meant to be between a man and a women, i think somewhere in leveticus the bible condamed it, the problem is we wanna follow the white in everything they doundecided...bro, desist from it and turn a new leaf...tanks
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
what you are doing is abnormal, Sex originally was meant to be between a man and a women, i think somewhere in leveticus the bible condamed it, the problem is we wanna follow the white in everything they doundecided...bro, desist from it and turn a new leaf...tanks
it is not in your place to tell and ADULT how to live his life. They are called adults for crying out loud. Let them be
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by Burnnotice(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
aii bruh
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by stevecantrell: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
More like an attitude problem than insecurity, some dudes married to ugly wives for 15 years also act that way.

BTW what's your motive for calling a girl you know is taken already ? You a home wrecker?
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
stevecantrell:
More like an attitude problem than insecurity, some dudes married to ugly wives for 15 years also act that way.

BTW what's your motive for calling a girl you know is taken already ? You a home wrecker?
taken? are they married? So, you can't call someone because she is dating? dude, are you a kid or an adult? Only kids behave like the guy described. A man will not do such.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by stevecantrell: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
automatix:
taken? are they married? So, you can't call someone because she is dating? dude, are you a kid or an adult? Only kids behave like the guy described. A man will not do such.

It might be you're obsessed with her, why bother calling her if you know her bf is possessive. You run into her in the street you greet her, catch up briefly and move on. Do you really need to be calling her up all the time ?

Do you know the population of fine babes in this country ?

Abeg dude, plenty fish in the sea.
If she's available again, you'll know about it..

That's y these babes sometimes feel too full of themselves..because that behavior..Plenty fish in the sea dude !

Its all about Self-respect..if you understand that concept.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by biz2get(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Burnnotice:
that's how a guy stole my man....

Chineke... I must be reading wrongly.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
stevecantrell:

It might be you're obsessed with her, why bother calling her if you know her bf is possessive. You run into her in the street you greet her, catch up briefly and move on. Do you really need to be calling her up all the time ?

Do you know the population of fine babes in this country ?

Abeg dude, plenty fish in the sea.
If she's available again, you'll know about it..

That's y these babes sometimes feel too full of themselves..because that behavior..Plenty fish in the sea dude !

Its all about Self-respect..if you understand that concept.
Dude, you are just concluding by assumption. Haven't you been in a situation where you realise you haven't talked to a someone for a very long time and you just felt like giving them a call? Are you human at all?

It was just an ordinary damn call to say " hello, how are you doing" I wasn't even prepared to spend more than a minute on phone with as I was on my way out and I knew I would forget if I don't call.

stop assuming and I don't know anything about the diick head of a boyfriend. There is no faster way to lose a girl than caging her which will push her to do what she never intended to do.
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by stevecantrell: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
automatix:
Dude, you are just concluding by assumption. Haven't you been in a situation where you realise you haven't talked to a someone for a very long time and you just felt like giving them a call? Are you human at all?

It was just an ordinary damn call to say " hello, how are you doing" I wasn't even prepared to spend more than a minute on phone with as I was on my way out and I knew I would forget if I don't call.

stop assuming and I don't know anything about the diick head of a boyfriend. There is no faster way to lose a girl than caging her which will push her to do what she never intended to do.

Look I've been in the OP's situation before and the guy even wanted my address...to see exactly who this "Steve guy" is...the babe even got a hot slap over it and blamed me for it... I think they're still together...Never again !

1 Like

Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by automatix: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
stevecantrell:

Look I've been in the OP's situation before and the guy even wanted my address...to see exactly who this "Steve guy" is...the babe even got a hot slap over it and blamed me for it... I think they're still together...Never again !
eyah... did they get married?
Re: Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man by stevecantrell: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
automatix:
eyah... did they get married?
Like I said, I'm too busy with my fishes, to know if they did or not. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spoilt Children - Watch Video Of Young Under 12 Boy And Girl Kissing Each Other / My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me / Guys: Would You Date A Hawker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.