Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday (44980 Views)

Help needed my computer hanged when writing my jamb yesterday / I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable / My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:54am On Feb 29, 2016
INTERMAN:
Next time register earlier . The earlier the better. It was those that reg late that Jamb fixed their exam on first day, 2nd day etc. While those that reg for Jamb earlier were given enough time after those days by then most of these issue wld av been resolved.

Do you work for JAMB? What you stated is no enough excuse to justify JAMB's misdeed and ineptitude. Even if every candidate registered same day and minute, they'll still be segmented into batches and this would not prevent the pitiable occurrence. Let JAMB shamefully accept the blame and put necessary measures in place to prevent future occurrence, and you stop putting the blame on the innocent candidates

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by 123papas(m): 8:58am On Feb 29, 2016
so if JAMB is CBT, I think the exam should be written every month infact everyday at designated computer centres.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by BLaw1: 9:33am On Feb 29, 2016
don't what to do to jamb, think it's time we scrap them cos they do me bad for my english and math result which ii did very well
Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by redcliff: 9:35am On Feb 29, 2016
linearity:

an epic Non Answer and a clear example of a rambling comment that misses the point, enuff said.

Lol. U r not serious
Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by Adeyeancah(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2016
INTERMAN:
Next time register earlier . The earlier the better. It was those that reg late that Jamb fixed their exam on first day, 2nd day etc. While those that reg for Jamb earlier were given enough time after those days by then most of these issue wld av been resolved.
but there's no way everybody would had registered earlier. Just like when we r still in school,My Teacher would be throwing stones at the back benchers so I normally ask myself how is it possible for everyone to sit at the front.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 29, 2016
datigbogirl:

You think i plan settling down in Naija with my statement? That's why i said if i had my way.

My way na to cut comot oh...

"if" nah under probability

u beta stay put cuz donald trump go deport u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by favour136: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2016
this is serious
Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
The same thing happen to me in my centre on Saturday and it affect 75% of the candidate. My centre name is Micheal and Cecilia ibru college of Education ctr 1, Ibru village, Ugheli Delta state. I still have about 30minutes left when we are automatically logout from their server. As at that time the computer was completely hang so I decide to check others around me. Most of them still have 90minutes, in fact 2hrs.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by kenigwe18: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2016
My bad.....dis indeed not fair
Re: My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday by joeybankz: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lack of preparation has been the problem with most Jambites, truth is if Jambites will study past questions they can excel
http://www.prestarticles.com/jamb-questions-waec-and-neco-question/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prove Dat 2รท10=2 / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.