Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (4938 Views)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour / My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 12, 2018
As much as I noticed the odour and I also have solution to profare for her,but how do I sound I to her in other not to make her feel embarassed or bad.?
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by cantok(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2018
angry Lilisticlili(f) angry

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2018
This is the plan..
The both of you should take a bath together in the bathroom..

while taking the bath and romancing, probably having sex,, tell her that the beautiful scent from her vagina that is turning your brain is missing, ask her if she has changed her diet.

tell her that what she is taking in is affecting the scent in her vagina,, just be naive and playful about it..
after that, A real mature lady will know what to do,, except if you are dating a real village girl with no girl education..

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by xedyl(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:
As much as I noticed the odour and I also have solution to profare for her,but how do I sound I to her in other not to make her feel embarassed or bad.?

Op you be she_male or lesbo??

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2018
Are you a boy or a girl. In fact.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by youngest85(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2018
Tell her that you perceive odour from your own center of gravity and that you want to take some medication

That, if she doesn't mind, she can take too to prevent it happening to her

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by decatalyst(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2018
Buy her air freshener

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by royalamour(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:

God don catch you. So this dude have been pretending to be a girl? Shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
Am a lady,am asking the question for a friend who needs help

Keepp quoting nonsense
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nedfed(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
Get her Beecham Ampiclux she might be suffering from toilet diseases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Burgerlomo: 10:03pm On May 12, 2018
Use yah tongue to remove all the bacterials that's causing the odor and come and thank me later cool

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 12, 2018
una don come again with smelly pussy wahala shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by mrfarmer600(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Am a lady,am asking the question for a friend who needs help

Keepp quoting nonsense

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 12, 2018
If she has vaginal odour let her get FLUCONAZOLE a card is about 2500 take her complete dosage for 7 days and she will be ok. It's yeast infection I guess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Seun360(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Use yah tongue to remove all the bacterials that's causing the odor and come and thank me later cool

Make God forgive you.
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Seun360(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2018
ndy87:
If she has vaginal odour let her get FLUCONAZOLE a card is about 2500 take her complete dosage for 7 days and she will be ok. It's yeast infection I guess.

Hmmm.
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Burgerlomo: 11:43pm On May 12, 2018
Seun360:

Make God forgive you.

Amin Jesu Kristi cool
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 12, 2018
Seun360:

Hmmm.

Uncle seun d no de shame for this kind thing o. Its ver embarrassing that something will be oozing from der.
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2018
Tell your 'Friend' to come here and ask us

1 Like

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 12, 2018
cantok:
angry Lilisticlili(f) angry
abi o, it isn't clear to me ooooo, is she a lesbian? angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Seun360(m): 12:11am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

Uncle seun d no de shame for this kind thing o. Its ver embarrassing that something will be oozing from der.

Lmao, well said though.
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by mytime24(f): 1:16am On May 13, 2018
Since the day i mistakenly recharged N2000 worth airtime of instead of N200, i no longer click on "Complete transaction" without using toothpick to count the zeros.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 2:45am On May 13, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Hehehehe. Na her pusssy dey smell no be any friend own. She just dey lie on her friend
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 3:17am On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Hehehehe. Na her pusssy dey smell no be any friend own. She just dey lie on her friend

You know how they do on nl! It's always the 'friend' grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 3:18am On May 13, 2018
mytime24:
Since the day i mistakenly recharged N2000 worth airtime of instead of N200, i no longer click on "Complete transaction" without using toothpick to count the zeros.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by pussyeater(m): 5:21am On May 13, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Ode Buruku undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On May 13, 2018
If I were you I would just tell her straight up... undecided
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2018
mytime24:
wow, see the beauty you got up there
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:
What about A DAY KIT Just asking

1 Like

Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What about A DAY KIT Just asking

Which one is DAY KIT Ah don know this one o.
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43am On May 13, 2018
ndy87:

Which one is DAY KIT Ah don know this one o.
Is also used for yeast infection treatment

All dosage used within a day
Re: How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Is also used for yeast infection treatment

All dosage used within a day

I would even prefer this one that's one dosage. But never heard of it o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS? / 10 things Guys Check Before/after Approaching A Lady / Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.