Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33484 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Beta, so in a nutshell she should forgive him
skywalker240:
to err is human, to forgive is devine.

Make nobody qoute me oo afterall we are just saying our own oppinion.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by jabojafa(m): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
He will do it over and over again!

Between....

It is wrong to be spending the night with someone you are not married to plsssss!
it depends on wot u will b doing with d person over d nyt bt wot is wrong is havin sex wit sm1 u aint married to.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Really? Tell me something
Once a woman is emotionally attached to a man,once she looses her self esteem due to many factors,once she realise she has no other option of living fine aside from a man,once a man and woman are the envy of all and sundry,a woman will try to protect the man and still keep that false image of a loving husband,once a man is apologetic about his deeds even though he is gonna repeat it,most women find it very difficult to leave a wife/girlfriend beater,until some are faced with life threaten situations,until family and friends help them out,they might prefer to stay and die with such a partner.. I know this well sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by jabojafa(m): 11:08am On Feb 29, 2016
you open 4different negative threads concerning your bf and you are still asking whether to stay or leave him? Mehn wake up frm ur slumber.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:

Once a woman is emotionally attached to a man,once she looses her self esteem due to many factors,once she realise she has no other option of living fine aside from a man,once a man and woman are the envy of all and sundry,a woman will try to protect the man and still keep that false image of a loving husband,once a man is apologetic about his deeds even though he is gonna repeat it,most women find it very difficult to leave a wife/girlfriend beater,until some are faced with life threaten situations,until family and friends help them out,they might prefer to stay and die with such a partner.. I know this well sad
my sister, nothing can justify staying in abusive and violent marriage. Nothing

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by skywalker240(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2016
KingTom:
you are right but the guy don go too far na. How you go beat babe come throw am out for midnight now wey economy bad winch no dey select blood again cry
True sha, but e no mean say she no fit forgive am even if she no fit forget am
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by skywalker240(m): 11:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Oma307:
Beta, so in a nutshell she should forgive him

Yes

I said dont qoute me undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my sister, nothing can justify staying in abusive and violent marriage. Nothing
That's why they need to be saved from themselves,even if it requires force. violated women needs help,not condemnation angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

True sha, but e no mean say she no fit forgive am even if she no fit forget am
wise talk wise talk grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:

That's why they need to be saved from themselves,even if it requires force. violated women needs help,not condemnation angry

you will be minding your own business and somebody will come and make you fall in love...like WTF. grin grin grin 8 cheesy babe where diod you get that from, that look plus the quote just got me laughing so hard..... i needed that laugh . cool
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dont be vex that i quoted u
skywalker240:

Yes
I said dont qoute me undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by lesbiangirl(f): 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

If you decide to forgive him. You better be like kilode...beat him up as well and enjoy the violent hot sex that comes with it kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you will be minding your own business and somebody will come and make you fall in love...like WTF. grin grin grin 8 cheesy babe where diod you get that from, that look plus the quote just got me laughing so hard..... i needed that laugh . cool
lol....the meme was kind of talking about me,when I showed it to him too,he was just ROTFL gringringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:

lol....the meme was kind of talking about me,when I showed it to him too,he was just ROTFL gringringrin

trust me, i almost fell off my chair laughing, i was wondering what's with the face then i read the text, gosh, i didn't know when i started laughing so hard, thanks for that, you don't know this but i really needed that laugh..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

I am here not to justify the abuse. But I have a question (modified):

Why did he hit you?

Please, be honest. And do reply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by misspicy(f): 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

trust me, i almost fell off my chair laughing, i was wondering what's with the face then i read the text, gosh, i didn't know when i started laughing so hard, thanks for that, you don't know this but i really needed that laugh..
hehehehe cheesy am glad it serves it's purpose, you are welcome smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:

hehehehe cheesy am glad it serves it's purpose, you are welcome smiley
thanks again
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.
U know all...read my other topics..is all about him wanting money n documents
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

I am here not to justify the abuse. But I have a question (modified):

Why did he hit you?

Please, be honest. And do reply. Thanks.

....he hit me coz i didnt put the food in the fridge...believe it or not
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
....he hit me coz i didnt put the food in the fridge...believe it or not

Another question. Please, indulge me:

Is he generally hot tempered?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

Another question. Please, indulge me:

Is he generally hot tempered?
yes n he is not understandble

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
yes n he is not understandble

But you loved him, until maybe now. What is the secret?

Sorry, I ask too many questions. I just want to help. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Recherche:

Exactly, and the truth is, next time he is going to beat her up. What most ladies don't realise is that a guy can't just wake up one day and start hitting you because it's a gradual process.

Firstly, he raises his voice at you, you keep mute

The next thing he insults you, again you keep mute

Later he becomes very rough, maybe shoves or pushes you aside during an argument, yet still, you absorb that one too

Then a slap across the face, you forgive

Then eventually he upgrades from that to thorough beating, and the lady still remains there, haba. Yea thats how my own started with this guy...first he was ok then he started shouting at me then he started insulting then he started treating me that he will beat me n i thought he just teling it as in joke cox of d way he said it n then he started holding my hand strong that it will pain me too much n then he hits me to my face ...something like slap but stronger...

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by henrydadon(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
[size=16pt]beta get you ass out of that relationship befor i smack your head angry grin angry [/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by deebrain(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Forgive him

and Forget the relationship.......

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

My dear that guy is not worth it.Any guy who treats you like trash isn't. So one advice for you, when he hits you again, maybe harder next time, just leave before that hitting turns to something else. (If i were in your shoes i wont wait for a second time).
Have you asked her what happened that night?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by fairheven: 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Once a "hit" always a "Hitler" undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by andreernest28(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
All dis girls self,dier wahala too much.My question is what did you?u can let him go if you have the mind to start all over again.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by xynerise: 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
What did you do to him?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ollapaul(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Stupid question, He Beats you simple I guess you senseless
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ccudoye(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alliance In Motion Global GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH GREAT BENEFIT Are you working in office where you receive stipend as salary? Are you a graduate/ undergraduate without a job/ suitable job? Are you tired of living low esteem life? Are you searching for opportunity to develop your talent? Are always busy(working) and broke? Do you want to have multiple streams of income? NOW experience financial freedom with Alliance In Motion Global where ordinary people legitimately becomes extra ordinary millionaire.
Remember ,poor simple imply Passing Opportunity Over Repeatedly .
its ur choice to be poor or rich!

For details
Call/WhatsApp Celestine--08067240855

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.