Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33486 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by edubest(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
You never tell us wetin u do
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
BerryScott:
do u really need me to tell u dt u dnt feed through ur ears b4 u knw dt.

sme pple can jst surprise me wif their question shocked
and to think it will make fp is another thing
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

What subject is that??
medicine and surgery
Or
LLB??
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by nefertitiram: 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

No.

It will happen again, and you start thinking it is normal till he kills you and throws your body out in the midnight.

Lukatchu! Already making excuses for him, broke, stress? like wtf!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by stasius: 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
No. Stay. One day he will use cutlass and butcher u and use ur blood soaked body to block the kitchen door.

Then u will make front page here.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Pastev1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will not wait neither will i have all that patience to go through all the responses, advices n chart. But i want to ask you, what have you done to him? because i know that "nothing goes for nothing" and the hit would part love tester...lol testing your faith temperament! So be wise and don’t act stupidly.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by fireforfire: 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op ..... im waiting for u to send ur obituary pics to nairaland. make we console u.
for now enjoy d beating u hear??
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by diva90: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yea... Sure! Forgive him and brace yourself for a second round of beating next time you both disagree. You evidently have no self worth and regards for yourself. If you did, you would leave that relationship right away and never look back...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Asiri1991: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dump ke? Men are too few to lose the one you have. Manage him for now while you hustle for another one. Thank me after three months now and no man wooed you.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Charly68: 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
If you don't leave now,he will kill you very soon..you don't need a sooth sayer to know that you are dealing with another Rev King in the making..leave before he roast you to ashes.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by cricifixo: 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
your boy friend hit you? OMG shocked this is unacceptable, this is unpalatable, mbanununu.
see what you will do, wait for him to sleep, then...........kill him and move in with me
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by stefanweeks: 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please turn the other chick

Jamb question ni eleyi
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by skywalker240(m): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
mikaael:

u mean to hear is human but to forgive is design
grin E no still mean say u go quote me na
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by lanruma001: 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
He will hit you again and again....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ibosenator: 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Run!Run!!Run!!! If he marries u, he will beat your ass...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ojuolu(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
My whole senses keep wondering why someone in her right frame of mind will ask this kind of question. A man slapped you, pushed you out of his house in the middle of the night and you are wondering if you should forgive him or... Introductory chapter to another story that touches the heart...When you are not an animal. Why will you tolerate a man hitting you?...Nonsense. I wish i know your parents...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by rahman3853(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Like seriously.....This is the craziest silly Jamb question. For u to have voiced it out now, it means its not the first time. For the love of christ my sister he never marry yet he hits u and throw u out of his house becos he is broke and yet in the middle of the Night. What if a mishap happened to u that night (God forbid) I don't think u will be asking this question because its self resolved. Use ur senses now. Haba!!!!! I think wat u are scared of his its been long u av been dating n the fear of uncertainty. Pls, oru olorun ni ko si, eru ayan wa janturu. Abeg come over it and dnt let us read abt u in NL like the lady butchered by her pastor hubby. Abeg. Its an advise n u nt obliged to do as I say, but think abt it deeply b4 u continue n bare in mind this is a guy u may live with for the rest of ur life.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by mikaael(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:

grin E no still mean say u go quote me na
bros u don vex?...na joke I dey play na
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Smellymouth: 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Mopolchi:
Op you again! Just as Smellymouth said, "OP u created a thread last week titled --"My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help!--"

This week, another crap (DOES MY BOYFRIEND DESERVE ME??) undecided if na documents dey cause una fight, abeg give d guy." Today Op you come carry another crap again, I SMH for you

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by viktor01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nope, you just hit him back.

Please endeavour to make it very hard.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
@Europija, I want to believe you are deliberately ignoring me because you know I can read your mind. I know why you created this thread. And so far so good, in your opinion.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by whytepawn1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I think i will like to know what actually led to him hitting you in the first place. Am totally against violence in relationships but i will like to hear the other side of the story.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by johnson232: 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
vooyour:
the day a man lays his hands on me is the day I will cut his little willy off! under no circumstances should you let a man even slap you. If he does it once he will do it again. Please get out of that relationship before you die! !!
are u the one that will kill her?

silly girl...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by emonkey(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
[size=16pt]Did you abuse his mother ? If so you deserved what you got and more grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by skywalker240(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
now lets get straight to d point,

Wetin happen?...a normal man would not hit u 4 no reason.

Dont just jump into conclusion frm NL
Most of d ladies here chantin dump him are silent sufferer's of wife/girl freinds batterin relationship but would gladly come here to spoil ur own.
It is very wrong to hit a woman
I personally, detest it so am not saying you should continue the relationship but am also not saying u should dump him,..afterall u know him more than we do.

For a man to ever raise his hand on you, its insane, he should av walked away, but then there must be a particular reason he did that.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Dindondin(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Forgive him if that's the 1st time he ll ever hit you.
Meanwhile, your thread is not worth it.
I blame the were mod that brought it into our eyes
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Atleas he is hitting you and not cheating
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
He will do it over and over again!

Between....

It is wrong to be spending the night with someone you are not married to plsssss!

swear u hvnt done it b4.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
edubest:
You never tell us wetin u do
He hit me coz i didnt put food in the fridge...believe it or not...but also before he hit me he found out he cant gain nothing from me as in documents..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by TundeSalamu(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Forgiveness should be unconditional.

My two cents though
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Otsealu1(f): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some questions sha. With what you just read of pastor killing wife and all abuses being posted on nairaland, you still dey ask that kind question. Someone that had the guss to send you out at the middle of the night can kill you any day without feeling anything. My dear stay em... May you will be the next story of boyfriend murder
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwweeeeeeeewwwww
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Before anything, I would like to know what led to him changing his attitude and hitting you, next time don't ask if "Your boyfriend deserve you" ask yourself if "You deserve the guy",
Some girls come on social media to create attention making people feel sorry for them
Note
1) The moment a guy realises you're not gonna help him achieve his dreams, he will try to mend you but if you are not changing he has no choice than to push you away,
2) The moment you betray he's trust either knowin or unknowingly he will never take it likely with you
3) No guy wants to be a baby sitter, if you're d lazy type looking for someone to babysit you, Sorry is your name...O.Y.O
4) E.T.C so much more.
And to the men judging the guy behind him without knowing what exactly happened between them, Point one finger nd the rest points back at you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.