Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33475 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Haa haaa *young jeezy's laugh*

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by yankison(m): 4:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Justdulla:
why did he hit u or throw u out... tell us what u did
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Fingesi(m): 4:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mopolchi:
Op you again! Just as Smellymouth said, "OP u created a thread last week titled --"My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help!--"

This week, another crap (DOES MY BOYFRIEND DESERVE ME??) undecided if na documents dey cause una fight, abeg give d guy." Today Op you come carry another crap again, I SMH for you

the thing done turn national issue o. when dem been dey enjoy demself, no body hear o.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by akanbiaa(m): 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Are you working?
Have you been having sex with him even withouth his paying your bride price?
I dont intend to judge you but just to let you know if a lady is not kind of industrious or working a man sees her as liability and if she gives in to sex he sees her as a cheap s no different from the ones in brothels and if she lives with him he sees her as homeless and can chase her out if she wants to act as a wife or feel she has rights.
My best advice to you is Forgive him, Forget him and reset you life to be an independent lady and make sure a man appreciates you to the level of meeting your parents. before staying with him a minimum of introduction should have been done.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by francizy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
The moment a guy hits you without feeling immediately remorseful & quickly apologizing for it, then you have succeeded in dating a boxer who will forever use u as a boxing bag. The signs are always there but trust ladies, they will rather die in that relationship because of his money, fame or watever undecided

A guy shouldn't even hit a woman unless the woman hits him first. If the OP didn't hit the guy first then the guy is a big goat and OP should dump him. However, if OP had hit the guy first, then she should bear the consequences of her action and move on with her man..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by yankison(m): 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
All of you have stupid mentality ... did you ask her what happened btw them before u judge ... the girl u did not hit sef do more harm .. RUBBISH COMMENTS ALL AROUND

mY GIRLFRIEND HAS RAISED THE HELL OUT ON ME SOMETIMES AGO UPON GETTING HOME .....IS IT LIKE SHE IS HELPING IN THE FIRST PLACE .... YOUR BOYFRIEND MIGHT FEEL REMORSED IF HE DOES THEN WHY CANT YOU FORGIVE ,. WHO TOLD YOU THERE IS A MAN THAT CANNOT HIT A WOMAN ?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by OneManLegion(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

The only reasons why you always complain about your BF but are never ready to leave him are either of the two listed above.

1. He _fucks you thoroughly and you fear no one else will handle you so well.

2. Deep down, you feel you did something that warranted that undignifying treatment.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by airex(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??
Nothing can justify his acts but what did you do? Page
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Krismart(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Never judge a case base on one side. Tell us d full story ma. What did u do that made him hit and throw u out? In as much as I don't support a guy hitting a lady but some girls can be pathetic at times
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Harshirama(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by SURElee(f): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
5years dating? He hits you and you are here asking if you should forgive him? You're so dumb! A guy who beats you before marriage is only showing you the bigger picture of what to expect in marriage. If you like be doing love wantintin inside your dysfunctional realationship. You might want to google "titilayo arowolo", the banker killed by her husband. Flee while you still have the chance alive now.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
BOSS!!!!
Vanquay:
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by therapistmrs: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sister you need to part ways with that man as fast has you can because a man that can treat you like this while courting,will surely treat you worse when you marry him.love you first and you first in all.
All the best.

therapistmrs. com

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by cupidhero(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
"Don't stay in abusive relationship"

How hard is this?
Hard as the d**k they can't live without. I know her type...she will rather believe the excuse and lies the guy will tell her than listen to any advice nairalanders will actually give her. Decisions like this differentiates man from beasts....some animals without any form of training or guidance would leave an abusive master rather than ask questions.I wonder what they teach these girls at home. Some of them would kill their parents who fed and nurtured them if they did half of what their boyfriends are doing to them. See wetin lust and d*çk they do some girls.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ColtPython(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
My GF hit me once

Of course I forgave her after she pleaded

Then I broke up with her when she least expected it

tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
and a lady Dat slaps her boyfriend is not worth it at all too right?
Yes i guess. It only means she doesnt respect her man
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by pumpstroke: 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
In his house in the middle of the night? Are you his wife? You should be in your father's house at that time of the night.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by LordIsaac(m): 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's strange that nobody asked this ''pest'' what she was doing in a man's house overnight that resulted in ''being thrown out in the middle of the night!''

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
akanbiaa:
Are you working?
Have you been having sex with him even withouth his paying your bride price?
I dont intend to judge you but just to let you know if a lady is not kind of industrious or working a man sees her as liability and if she gives in to sex he sees her as a cheap s no different from the ones in brothels and if she lives with him he sees her as homeless and can chase her out if she wants to act as a wife or feel she has rights.
My best advice to you is Forgive him, Forget him and reset you life to be an independent lady and make sure a man appreciates you to the level of meeting your parents. before staying with him a minimum of introduction should have been done.

Can i get ur contact?

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by delaks0829(m): 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Babe, pls run 4 ur dear life be4 he turns ur into his regular punching bag. D sign is already visible, he can never be a good man. Under no circumstance shld a guy hit a woman so run 4 ur life oooooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by faruz: 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
The moment a guy hits you without feeling immediately remorseful & quickly apologizing for it, then you have succeeded in dating a boxer who will forever use u as a boxing bag. The signs are always there but trust ladies, they will rather die in that relationship because of his money, fame or watever undecided
I tell u bro...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bluecircle470: 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:

Nop dnt forgive him, com for me am available. Iranu
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by mikaael(m): 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
skywalker240:
to err is human, to forgive is devine.
Make nobody qoute me oo afterall we are just saying our own oppinion.
u mean to hear is human but to forgive is design
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by ggrin(f): 4:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
KingTom:
you are right but the guy don go too far na. How you go beat babe come throw am out for midnight now wey economy bad winch no dey select blood again cry
and who tell u say we no dy select blood?undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uzoormah(m): 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
misspicy:
very hard,very very hard sad
seems u where once a punching bag

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Leriebloom(f): 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Have you asked her what happened that night?
No i havent
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Tosman12(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
i feel sorry for ladies of now-our-days. nobody ask what she did before being hit, no1 ask what kind of attitude she posses before coming online to write poo.
if you are of good character and you are sure you don't deserve the treat he gives you, you'll be long gone....oh!!! let me guess , he is the only one that can tolerate you with some sense beating.
Confuse girls everywhere orchestrating there own sadness by there own confusion.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by introvertious: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
My dear, back out now. Even if its bn 10years b4 ur lovely image will turn to ''GRAPHIC PICTURE" on the media.

Whether it is d guy beating d lady or d Lady maiming d guy, its always 'VIEWER DISCRETION'. B wise
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
...LAWMA needs you
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by akanbiaa(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=Europija post=43360605][/quote] www.facebook.com/akanbiabdullahi
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
No i havent
I think it is necessary.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Efizzi: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
. No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.