Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (33481 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by STRBOY(m): 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

WTF..... This shit made FP.... Mehn we need serious and better topics than this scrap...

U bf slap U... It shows he is a woman beater...
U want to forgive him shows u are stupidly in love
And he is broke doesn't give him the right to beat ur sorry AZZ...

WTF am I sayin..... U both Need deliverance...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by nikkypearl(f): 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

swear u hvnt done it b4.
I was a virgin grin grin
Mitcheeeeeeeeeeeew grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
folksync:

But you loved him, until maybe now. What is the secret?

Sorry, I ask too many questions. I just want to help. Trust me.
i like what ur doing right now wit her and nt bashing
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by omonighoblessing(f): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
If he finds a reason to beat u now....he will definitely have more reasons to beat u later.........#warningsignals-apostle Suleiman
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by mizlovette(f): 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
5 freaking years and he hit u and threw u out and ur still talking abt forgiving him? U beta move on with ur life before its 2 late. Nah wah
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by OrthoDude: 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
Hello all ..I have been with my bf for 5 years and he was really broke n had alot stress...he hit me once in my face n threw me out of house in middle of night...should i forgive him??

Forgive him, that's mandatory, but whether you'll remain with him is the real question here.
Does he have a track record of abuse? If yes, then leave. If no, get an older 3rd party who you both respect, preferably a man, and he should apologise to you and promise you in his presence to never repeat such an act, else it's over. If he does it then stay, if he refuses to do it then leave.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by alizma: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.

Clap for yourself, you will make a good judge for those who want to jump from one boy to another. your own judge no de ask watin bring issue before slap abi, if they ve been in the relationship for 5yrs and now he hits her, don't you think is appropriate you ask her what brought about the hitting, how many of you that are saying leave him have been in a relationship for complete 12 months?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by bry8ted(m): 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Forgive and work out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Mamatee07: 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Run Run Run for your life. It will only get worse
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
STRBOY:

WTF..... This shit made FP.... Mehn we need serious and better topics than this scrap...

U bf slap U... It shows he is a woman beater...
U want to forgive him shows u are stupidly in love
And he is broke doesn't give him the right to beat ur sorry AZZ...

WTF am I sayin..... U both Need deliverance...
Make your topic and stop saying rubbish...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by muller101(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Forgive him pls. Cos if na u hit am. Ladies here will tell the guy to forgive u.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
goldentrench:
Before anything, I would like to know what led to him changing his attitude and hitting you, next time don't ask if "Your boyfriend deserve you" ask yourself if "You deserve the guy",
Some girls come on social media to create attention making people feel sorry for them
Note
1) The moment a guy realises you're not gonna help him achieve his dreams, he will try to mend you but if you are not changing he has no choice than to push you away,
2) The moment you betray he's trust either knowin or unknowingly he will never take it likely with you
3) No guy wants to be a baby sitter, if you're d lazy type looking for someone to babysit you, Sorry is your name...O.Y.O
4) E.T.C so much more.
And to the men judging the guy behind him without knowing what exactly happened between them, Point one finger nd the rest points back at you!!!
can i get ur contact?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
my dear. staying in a relationship for five yrs isn't the best. stop wasting ur time in a relationship that is without destination.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wicked guy though, but we should ask the lady why she deserved such cruelty from someone she called her boy friend.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
mizlovette:
5 freaking years and he hit u and threw u out and ur still talking abt forgiving him? U beta move on with ur life before its 2 late. Nah wah

Good adviser, you don't know how to ask her what led to the quarrel Instead of givin ideas to make her relationship work out you tell her to quit, how many boyfriend you get sef E go reach 100 oooo
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Godmother(f): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mjshexy:
The moment a guy hits you without feeling immediately remorseful & quickly apologizing for it, then you have succeeded in dating a boxer who will forever use u as a boxing bag. The signs are always there but trust ladies, they will rather die in that relationship because of his money, fame or watever undecided

Whether he is remorseful immediately is irrelevant. That he could raise his hands against you alone should be grounds to leave that relationship to avoid stories that touch later on.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
can i get ur contact?
Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Europija:
can i get ur contact?
Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by chukwudi06(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dont forgive him, period
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uracocksucker: 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
"Don't stay in abusive relationship"

How hard is this?

one hit and its already an abusive relationship .... that's why you single
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pastev1:
I will not wait neither will i have all that patience to go through all the responses, advices n chart. But i want to ask you, what have you done to him? because i know that "nothing goes for nothing" and the hit would part love tester...lol testing your faith temperament! So be wise and don’t act stupidly.
He threw me out of house coz i lied to him about about money that i wil barrow him...and he hit me coz he found out he cant gain nothing from me as in document n also coz i didnt put food in fridge
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by STRBOY(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
goldentrench:
Make your topic and stop saying rubbish...

Shld I call u a bitch ass or a Nigga... U sound so dumb as Fu*k....

Get a Life!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by uracocksucker: 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Vanquay:
Something tells me he treats you like THRASH...something Bigger tells me you deserve it.

That Nigga is probably out for some money and documents...Dump his sorry ass, honestly you sound Pathetic right now...I would fvck and dump you(If you cute) cus men like him are designed to prey on women like you.

Move on but "Love" has reduced you to a dummy, I doubt you would dump his sorry ass.

if you aint really got shite to say just right "first to comment" or something
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
uracocksucker:

if you aint really got shite to say just right "first to comment" or something
....he is right about what he is saying...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Justdulla:
why did he hit u or throw u out... tell us what u did
Exactly...this should be the first question...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Anyari(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's ur lyf... U belong to everybody & u belong to nobody...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by blessedfavoured: 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some people came to this world to suffer.

Sit down there oh! Don't go. Ruth abokoku.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Xsolutions:
Exactly...this should be the first question...
......He threw me out coz i lied to him about getting some money for helping him about his own problem and he hit me on the day he found out he cant gain documents from me..but he said he hit me coz i didnt put food in fridge..
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by Mjshexy(f): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godmother:

Whether he is remorseful immediately is irrelevant. That he could raise his hands against you alone should be grounds to leave that relationship to avoid stories that touch later on.
Yea i totally support no to women abuse, no man should ever hit a woman but your fellow women would rather die there than walk out of the relationship, it's what is happening every day & u tend to wonder wat she's still looking for in such abusive relationship, anyway experience is d best teacher undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
I might forgive my man if he cheats on me, But I will not forgive him if he hits me.
As for u Op, u know what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by dononics(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
If u forgive him it would continue... it depends on wat u want as a woman... if u like it wen a man hits u.. no prob u can forgive him n move on but know dat he will turn u to a punching bag n will always throw u out anytime he wants... thee choice is urs...
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? by goldentrench(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
STRBOY:

Shld I call u a bitch ass or a Nigga... U sound so dumb as Fu*k....

Get a Life!!!

You ask a question that describes the shits in you, *you for borrow me your own life nah* customized chicken!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.