Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! (3562 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
You get am, i always love analysis when it come to women affairs, pls chip in some words so as to learn from u
tosyne2much:
So u don turn me to Commissioner for women affairs? cheesy
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Nicely said, so this is your escape from the real world..... hmmmm wonder what you are like off these forum tho... keep the comments coming dear
You wouldn't want to know.
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

You are right but the only thing she would get from this is heartbreak. Sometimes its best to play smart and avoid such situations.I am very sure when she eventually gets married she wouldn't like the idea of her husband getting it on with another woman.If she thinks a 5 year relationship can be flushed down in a drain just like that for a man who would still end up hurting her, she should. That married man might be treating her good today but tommorrow he wouldn't and by then she would have lost the boyfriend who had been with her for 5 years.

There are no guaranties in life dear, this isn't a movie where the 5 years old guy wins, the world doesn't work like that, it is very possible for you to meet someone today and that person would be your future husband, happiness isn't tied down to how long you have been with someone, you are saying the new guy would definitely hurt her, he might not and she might not end up with both of them, every experience should be seen as a learning experience, i am not saying the married guy is a better choice but i like to look at things from not just the surface, on the surface, her 5 year old guy seems good for her, he might not be making her really happy right now, it could be her fault, it could be his, trust me it is easier said than done to play smart even tho i agree she could have tried getting herself into the situation but that also says something about the kind of relationship she is in, she is gullible and the right guy could easily sweep in which the married guy did and he is making her have doubts that means there was a vacuum there already..
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

You wouldn't want to know.

you have no idea who i am or how crazy, open minded i can be or how spontaneous i can be or kinky, shy, quiet so dear relax, you can't be crazy, so do tell, show me what i can't handle
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Emodeee: 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
if you don't mind, let me take you to my room.
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you have no idea who i am or how crazy, open minded i can be or how spontaneous i can be or kinky, shy, quiet so dear relax, you can't be crazy, so do tell, show me what i can't handle
I m certainly not crazy. M just a big introvert, most times i rather stay home than go outing. I am a pretty shy person too, a tad bit emotional coz of this my friends call me a weirdo. The list goes on and on and on.
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 4:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

There are no guaranties in life dear, this isn't a movie where the 5 years old guy wins, the world doesn't work like that, it is very possible for you to meet someone today and that person would be your future husband, happiness isn't tied down to how long you have been with someone, you are saying the new guy would definitely hurt her, he might not and she might not end up with both of them, every experience should be seen as a learning experience, i am not saying the married guy is a better choice but i like to look at things from not just the surface, on the surface, her 5 year old guy seems good for her, he might not be making her really happy right now, it could be her fault, it could be his, trust me it is easier said than done to play smart even tho i agree she could have tried getting herself into the situation but that also says something about the kind of relationship she is in, she is gullible and the right guy could easily sweep in which the married guy did and he is making her have doubts that means there was a vacuum there already..
And you beat me to words.Lets just say i believe in happy endings too.
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Fraih(f): 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fmartin:
Ur new boyfriend has a kid.. Because he is generous nd spend his money extravagantly on u, then u tink he's good fr u? 5yrs relationship no b moi moi in this present generation.

Dnt let money influence ur thinking. Even if u ar to hav s3x nw, y nt wit d guy who hv been there fr u up to 5 yrs?

Hmm....money cn do anytin. #follow ur mind
SECONDED cry
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

And you beat me to words.Lets just say i believe in happy endings too.

It's alrite, at least we both agree in the end, we all love happy endings don't we.
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

I m certainly not crazy. M just a big introvert, most times i rather stay home than go outing. I am a pretty shy person too, a tad bit emotional coz of this my friends call me a weirdo. The list goes on and on and on.

alrite u've spiked my interest, an introvert and shy type, not bad, so where does all the curious, fantasies that comes to ur head go to? if you don't ever live them out, u seem to have a lot of opinions about a lot of things for an introvert, anyways try and have fun, enjoy your youth, time is precious, try out all those things u want to now that u have the time and all before life takes over and you get too busy and more tied up....
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

It's alrite, at least we both agree in the end, we all love happy endings don't we.
cheesy
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

alrite u've spiked my interest, an introvert and shy type, not bad, so where does all the curious, fantasies that comes to ur head go to? if you don't ever live them out, u seem to have a lot of opinions about a lot of things for an introvert, anyways try and have fun, enjoy your youth, time is precious, try out all those things u want to now that u have the time and all before life takes over and you get too busy and more tied up....
They stay in my head. Lolz. Are u trying to say introverts are no fun too?
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

They stay in my head. Lolz. Are u trying to say introverts are no fun too?

well not as far as i know, unless you want to prove me wrong wink
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by ibrutex(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
holes aint loyal....

girls like money shaa....

if your 5yrs guy had been spending on you lavishly since 2month into the relationship.........i swear this babe for don open leg wide...... spit on you W.....H.....O......R.......E....
Re: Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oma307:
You get am, i always love analysis when it come to women affairs, pls chip in some words so as to learn from u
I no too sabi about women like that cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! I Need Your Advice / Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock / 10 Questions Guys Will Not Answer Ladies When In Need Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.