Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,753 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (11728 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lolz, do you think this your reaction would be nice? grin
grin it's appropriate in this circumstance
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
oya pursue me nacheesy
oya set ur yarnsh.. cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

I'm very sure..
My uncles are responsible smiley

They can't try shii. . . .
Queen Laveda, can you pls read Leriebloom comment?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am a STRONG woman.
And you think the guy would be made of feathers right?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice that u dont give room for him to rough handle u, but what will be u reaction if u are been harass nw
Leriebloom:
I had such an uncle when i was young, i really dnt knw where he is now, if he is dead or still alive. He was one of my favourite actually, always on my side, supporting me even when i was wrong, little did i know the perverted thoughts he had abt me. When he made an attempt to touch me(even when there was nth to touch coz i just started growing breasts) with my mum in the sitting room, i pushed him and threatened to shout.He begged me not to tell my mum, that he was sorry and blah blah blah. Me being naive, i left him but my hatred for him grew,i avoided him like plague.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
oya set ur yarnsh.. cheesy
Egbon hector, abeg, leave joy for me oh grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oma307:
Nice that u dont give room for him to rough handle u, but what will be u reaction if u are been harrass nw
Give him the warning of his life,maybe even threaten to cut off his manhood cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Egbon hector, abeg, leave joy for me oh grin
lol all the girls in romance section belong to me. cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin it's appropriate in this circumstance
Ok, but what if he stops to take care of you, won't you give in?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lol all the girls in romance section belong to me. cheesy
**Quicky bribes him with two big ghana must go bag and 4 he-goats** cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Queen Laveda, can you pls read Leriebloom comment?
That's for Lerie tongue
Can't have such tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by dollyjoy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

And you think the guy would be made of feathers right?
cheesycheesy it not easy jare.,
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Qualer: 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd hack him in the throat cheesy

Seriuosly,tell him ta stop an if he dosen't I'd fool with him no more.

just for you...... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HLY1NTe04M
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
**Quicky bribes him with two big ghana must go bag and 4 he-goats** cool
grin oya pick one girl in romance section and tell me her moniker, den she is all yours. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
I had such an uncle when i was young, i really dnt knw where he is now, if he is dead or still alive. He was one of my favourite actually, always on my side, supporting me even when i was wrong, little did i know the perverted thoughts he had abt me. When he made an attempt to touch me(even when there was nth to touch coz i just started growing breasts) with my mum in the sitting room, i pushed him and threatened to shout.He begged me not to tell my mum, that he was sorry and blah blah blah. Me being naive, i left him but my hatred for him grew,i avoided him like plague.
Hmmm, nice one, but what if this uncle of yours happens to be the one sponsoring and taking care of you now, would you still avoid him?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
grin oya pick one girl in romance section and tell me her moniker, den she is all yours. cool
Can i pick 8 pls? cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Can i pick 8 pls? cool
sure grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
That's for Lerie tongue Can't have such tongue
Lolz, queen Laveda sef, u too stubborn... grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Qualer:

just for you...... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HLY1NTe04M
grin That was Good Qualer
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will expose him o but tank God sha, I no get uncles lyk dat
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy it not easy jare.,
Now you understand
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
sure grin
**Whisper to him** they are the ladies i metioned in this thread my president. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lolz, queen Lave da sef, u too stubborn... grin
Now you know .. cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
I will expose him o but tank God sha, I no get uncles lyk dat
How will you expose him? Remember, he is the one sponsoring and taking care of you.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, nice one, but what if this uncle of yours happens to be the one sponsoring and taking care of you now, would you still avoid him?
I wont avoid him, i would just threaten to expose him to the whole family and if he tries to go further he would smell my wrath.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

Now you know .. cheesy
What if am your uncle and am d one doing dis, would you turn me down? And you dat am the one taking care of your needs.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Qualer: 6:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin That was Good Qualer

only the good stuff for me good bebe!! cool

the song made me think of you...
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 6:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

And in 9 months time you'll both bear the burden,shame and taboo

9months time?

sad do u kno wat i mean by physical abuse?

Dude d man cant even b alive wen am done tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

I wont avoid him, i would just threaten to expose him to the whole family and if he tries to go further he would smell my wrath.
remember, he is the one taking care of you. Won't you just repay his favours? Mind you, its between the two of you. cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
What if am your uncle and am d one doing dis, would you turn me down? And you dat am the one taking care of your needs.
Firstly may God not allow me run into the hands of another for care and even into the house of such perverted uncle sad

But if such happens I'll have no choice than to flee from him I can't condone such undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

9months time?
sad do u kno wat i mean by physical abuse?
Dude d man cant even b alive wen am done tongue
Are you for real? sad
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Qualer:

only the good stuff for me good bebe!! cool

the song made me think of you...
grin Yeah?

I might have ta own that song now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whose Daughter Is This? *photo* / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.