Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (11730 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
**Gives her a kiss**
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
**Gives her a kiss**

Dodge the kiss too tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 9:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dodge the kiss too tongue
Shakara. tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by akinpelu746: 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
I would find evidence nd report to d police
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lwkmd Madam yeeeeeeeeeeeEeessssss oooooooooo
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

Lwkmd Madam yeeeeeeeeeeeEeessssss oooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Stamps NO on his forehead tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cut off his manhood, u must be a strong woman to do dat
Leriebloom:

Give him the warning of his life,maybe even threaten to cut off his manhood cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Noooooooooooooooooooo
Stamps NO on his forehead tongue
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeesssssss designs yes on her forehead,lips and palms
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

angry ewo ni anti christ na
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

angry ewo ni anti christ na.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

angry ewo ni anti christ na.
Nibo ni iwo naa ti ri antichrist iiiii?? Iwo ko lo koko se tie ni?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 10:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

Nibo ni iwo naa ti ri antichrist iiiii?? Iwo ko lo koko se tie ni?

cry oya lemme
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry oya lemme
I hold you??
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

I hold you??

cheesy werey!
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 10:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy werey!
Friendship mi ki nsele??
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

Friendship mi ki nsele??

Ur yoruba is givin me headache o shocked
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oma307:
Cut off his manhood, u must be a strong woman to do dat
You wld be suprised.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
You wld be suprised.
Lol, u are wicked. cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, u are wicked. cheesy
I know. Thank you.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ur yoruba is givin me headache o shocked
But you started it now. Ok Friendship mi ki lo nsele??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.