Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (11727 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, where are you from my lady? cheesy
Why you ask that
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy cheesy
Wait a minute, i suspect dasuki to be your uncle.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Wait a minute, i suspect dasuki to be your uncle.
No lol
Just that normal gate smiley
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

As * bat man * runs to save him tongue

catches him *drops him on the ground herself* tongue

U av got a bird brain ?? Why fall ??
I knew you would save me. **relax my head on her soft fresh boobs**
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
I knew you would save me. **relax my head on her soft fresh boobs**

Chai evening blindness cheesy cheesy u didnt see where i dropped you down
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why you ask that
Seems your country will allow you go scot free for killing somebody. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Chai evening blindness cheesy cheesy u didnt see where i dropped you down
I dnt want to see and i dnt want to get up. **aaaahhh, thats the life** grin tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Seems your country will allow you go scot free for killing somebody. cool
Haha grin ......I said I'd leave fore I did mess around an kill. tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
No lol Just that normal gate smiley
Hmm, ok, but i find it hard to believe.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
With this comment of yours, am so proud of you. **gives her hollandia yoghurt and plantain chips** cool
lolz
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
I dnt want to see and i dnt want to get up. **aaaahhh, thats the life** grin tongue

*kiss his lips with vernom *

tongue see you in hell

Oops!
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha grin ......I leave said I'd fore I did mess around an kill. tongue
Lol, now i understand your majesty.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
lolz
I hope u like it? cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
No,get it on your phone...
A recording or a video.
Long process. My mum will definitely Blive me
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

*kiss his lips with vernom *

tongue see you in hell

Oops!
Sorry to disappoint you baby, the US doc installed an anti-venom drugs in my system. Give me another kiss beautiful. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
I hope u like it? cool
The imaginary yoghurt
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Hmm, ok, but i find it hard to believe.
Why? Tell me, what's so special about it?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Sorry to disappoint you baby, the US doc installed an anti-venom drugs in my system. Give me another kiss beautiful. cool

cheesy anti-venom??

Na juju i dey talk o

Oyinbo know antidote of juju ni

cheesy abeg with wetin u talk now ehn d juju dey affect u like drugs
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

The imaginary yoghurt
C'mon beautiful, you dnt have to use the word "imaginary" am giving u dis stuff straight from my heart.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
C'mon beautiful, you dnt have to use the word "imaginary" am giving u dis stuff straight from my heart.
lol.I see.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i hope you knw dat the Supreme Court are for real this time... cheesy

lol...last time i checked, there is physical and spiritual aspect of anything.....And in the law court spiritual cases are not recognise
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy anti-venom??

Na juju i dey talk o

Oyinbo know antidote of juju ni

cheesy abeg with wetin u talk now ehn d juju dey affect u like drugs
Jesus!!! **runs away from her to a near by cherubim church**
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Jesus!!! **runs away from her to a near by cherubim church**

grin juju na holy water are u a vampire ?? shocked shocked why are you running away from holy water
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lol...last time i checked, there is physical and spiritual aspect of anything.....And in the law court spiritual cases are not recognise
I see, but need i remind you that the judge that will preside over the case is a strong OGUN worshipper... cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
lol.I see.
Oya, give me that your pretty little smile nah. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin juju na holy water are u a vampire ?? shocked shocked why are you running away from holy water
Leave me alone sad **singing** "i have decided, to follow Jesus"
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

9months time?

sad do u kno wat i mean by physical abuse?

Dude d man cant even b alive wen am done tongue

Or better still you just might be @ da recieving end. Look @ u acting like the female version of Jet Lee Lol
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

Why? Tell me, what's so special about it?
I have visited the generous dasuki before, and that's his gate. So you must be related to him. Queen Laveda Dasuki. cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
I have visited the generous dasuki before, and that's his gate. So you must be related to him. Queen Laveda Dasuki. cool
Whatever you think lol..

Told you it's a normal gate Btw you good?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Leave me alone sad **singing** "i have decided, to follow Jesus"

Please what is jesus twitter handle sharpaly tell me grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

Or better still you just might be @ da recieving end. Look @ u acting like the female version of Jet Lee Lol

angry are you calling me a china product?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

angry are you calling me a china product?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / Whose Daughter Is This? *photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.