Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (11729 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
remember, he is the one taking care of you. Won't you just repay his favours? Mind you, its between the two of you. cheesy
First of all, that is incest and secondly i rather look for another means to sponsor myself than sell my body to one useless perverted uncle.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
My lady, we don't pray for that, but situation might lead to that you know.

Lol.....I may kill him
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

Firstly may God not allow me run into the hands of another for care and even into the house of such perverted uncle sad

But if such happens I'll have no choice than to flee from him I can't condone such undecided
Flee you say?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Flee you say?
Yup.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Qualer: 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin Yeah?

I might have ta own that song now.

grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol.....I may kill him
I guess you know the aftermath of your actions my lady? cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Qualer:

grin grin grin
No,I mean because they sing my name.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

First of all, that is incest and secondly i rather look for another means to sponsor myself than sell my body to one useless perverted uncle.
Nice point though, but you can just do it to avoid the stress and hardship. Mind you, its a secret btw the both of you. tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
Yup.
But dnt u tink u can jst do it and keep it a secret? tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
How will you expose him? Remember, he is the one sponsoring and taking care of you.
we get elders 4 family nah. I will start by telling my mum
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 6:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Nice point though, but you can just do it to avoid the stress and hardship. Mind you, its a secret btw the both of you. tongue
Thats where u r wrong. God sees everything so it wldnt be a secret rather it would be a sin b4 God.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
I guess you know the aftermath of your actions my lady? cheesy

yeah i do.....Nigeria is a lawless country anything can happen, if i just apply the skills use in those foreign criminology movies i won't get caught
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
But dnt u tink u can jst do it and keep it a secret? tongue
Read that shít you typed again undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Ok, but what if he stops to take care of you, won't you give in?
No.I already said I wouldn't fool with him anymore.
I'd leave......Fore I hurt somebody. grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Smartguy001(m): 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Okay ladies, your uncle provides all your basic needs, takes good care of you but always harass you sexually... What would be your reaction?

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray
QueenValeriej
cruzita
HateU2
refiner
mjswthrt
sickstars

All beautiful nairaland ladies, oya, lets hear your reactions.

**Sips Hollandia Yoghurt** grin

See question o...hmmmm open ur leg wel well for ram nah undecided nonsense
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thats where u r wrong. God sees everything so it wldnt be a secret rather it would be a sin b4 God.
With this comment of yours, am so proud of you. **gives her hollandia yoghurt and plantain chips** cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
we get elders 4 family nah. I will start by telling my mum
No,get it on your phone...
A recording or a video.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

Read that shít you typed again undecided
Hmmm, am really impressed, just want to knw if you would say yes to that pervert. **dash her N220 plus viju milk**
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:

yeah i do.....Nigeria is a lawless country anything can happen, if i just apply the skills use in those foreign criminology movies i won't get caught
Lol, i hope you knw dat the Supreme Court are for real this time... cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, am really impressed, just want to knw if you would say yes to that pervert. **dash her N220 plus viju milk**
Actually wanted to E_slap you o angry tongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.I already said I wouldn't fool with him anymore.
I'd leave......Fore I hurt somebody. grin
you would leave? The good comfort and financial privilledges?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

Actually wanted to E_slap you o angry tongue
Lol, queen Laveda, no vex jare, i sabi find trouble well well... cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, queen Laved a, no vex jare, i sabi find trouble well well... cheesy
It's okay.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
you would leave? The good comfort and financial privilledges?
Yep, I might mess around an kill somebody grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
It's okay.
Nice dp.... **are u related to linda ikeji** cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yep, I might mess around an kill someonebody grin
Lol, where are you from my lady? cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Are you for real? sad

sad are u asking me if death is real? undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Nice dp.... **are u related to linda ikeji** cool
Black gate stuff grin

Thank you, Nope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad are u asking me if death is real? undecided
Lol, **falls from mango tree** cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

Black gate stuff grin

Thank you, Nope.
Anyway, the pics is beautiful. Thought that was the famous "Dasuki Gate" grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, **falls from mango tree** cheesy

As * bat man * runs to save him tongue

catches him *drops him on the ground herself* tongue

U av got a bird brain ?? Why fall ??
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Anyway, the pics is beautiful. Thought that was the famous "Dasuki Gate" grin
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whose Daughter Is This? *photo* / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.