Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (88764 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by grandstar(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
alberson:
.I Caught My Best Friend And Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding.

I walked into the room and met my best man making love to my wife
I met Charles on campus. I was in my first year in the university. I had just resumed and was trying to grapple with the demand of university life. One morning I had gone to the cafeteria. While paying for my food, I ran into a young handsome looking guy and we ended striking an acquaintance.
I later found out that we are both in the same department. From then we became friends. In the second year, we ended up being roommates. Our friendship grew from there. We were like brothers. We helped one another in our studies. We looked out for one another. In fact many people on campus thought we were brothers. Charles was a great guy. He was handsome tall and good looking. In fact in our third year on campus, he entered the Mr. Campus contest and won.
That made him become very popular. He was especially popular with the girls. They loved. In fact the attention was so much at a time that he lost focus and his grades suffered.
There were just too many babes jostling for his attention. In our fourth year, Charles had become very used to the attention that it meant nothing to him again. Our association blossomed.
As his fame grew, I became his manager when he attended shows. He also worked as the Master of Ceremony at school events. I was the calmer guy. I made sure I kept my head so I could put my best friend in check. At last we graduated and our parents, who had become friends because of our association, came to celebrate with us. When we left school, we continued our friendship.
We got jobs in two blue chip companies. We also continue to date our campus sweet hearts. Charles and I met our future partners at a departmental event on campus in our second year in the university.
They were both in another department. But we had continued the relationship even when Charles derailed and become way ward. I convinced his girlfriend not to give up on him. Eventually we all graduated and our relationship continued. After about two years of working I proposed to my fiancee. I did not want to waste any more time. But something bad happened to Charles relationship with Adaeze, She had caught him again cheating and had decided to call it quits despite all my pleading. Charles was left to spend more time in my place as he complained of boredom. Adaeze doesn’t come to keep him company again. She had left the relationship for good. I was sorry for my friend. But how many times will I keep interceding on his behalf? Charles now practically was living with me. He also became close to my woman. Gradually I discovered they were both unusually close. When I am at work, they will call me they went out together as Charles had been on leave from work. I noticed their relationship became closer.
But I still thought nothing of it. Many times, I my wife to be will stay glued to her phone chatting. I never thought nothing of it as she could be chatting with her sister s and friends. As the days turned into months, we began the planning for my wedding. Naturally, Charles became the choice for my best man. I had pacified my brother who returned from the United States that I and Charles had gone way back since our campus days. The day of the wedding was set. I was also so busy that I did not notice the change in my fianceé body language. Every time I asked for romance, she was always reluctant and unresponsive. I had thought then that she was reserving her body until we get married. One day, instead of calling my name, she mentioned Charles. Well, I did not get angry because I and Charles are like blood brothers.
About two weeks to our wedding, I had gone to the office to retrieve my computer as I had been granted leave to prepared for the weeding. Charles was home and busy with preparations as usual. I returned home an hour short of when I told my fiancée I would returned.
I parked the car outside our gate as someone had already taken my parking space.I walked the distance to the house. The entire place was silent. I called out but no one answered. I climbed the staircase, and as I made to enter my room, I heard an unusual noise from the guest room. I went to the door and listen.
The noise was a moan of pleasure from an excited lady whose voice sounded like my wife. Why they refused to lock the door is what I can still not decipher. But according to the saying, every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
I pushed open the door and met my best friend, my best man for my wedding on top of my wife. They were both Unclad as they made love furiously. I shouted Charles name and became unconscious. I later found myself in the hospital. My cheating wife was at my bed side but Charles was nowhere in to be found.
He had packed all his things and absconded. I cried profusely as I looked at my wife. When my parents and sisters came into the hospital, I could not reveal to them what brought me to the hospital. I only lied to them that I was stressed out because of the wedding preparations. When they asked for Charles, I could not give any sufficient explanation and I could not tell them that he had been sleeping with my wife to be behind me. I was discharged from the hospital and I am back home.
My fiancée has gone back to her parents place and Charles is still missing. I was later told by his brother that he had travelled finally to Canada and had apologise for the short notice. I know Charles had escaped being confronted with his guilt. But I know he can run but not hide. My fiancée has been pleading that it was the devils work. She said she did not know the charm Charles used for her.
She has refused to tell me how long Charles has been sleeping with her though she swore the time I caught them was the first. How do I believe her? The wedding in two in two weeks and I still do not know what to do. Do I tell my family and cancel the wedding or should I forgive my wife to be.
This is the dilemma I have found myself. I love my wife to be but how can I live with the thought of seeing my best friend Unclad on top of my wife? Should I cancel the marriage and look for another woman or should I accept her apology?
matured comments please ..

Dump her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Zoe99(f): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
if you marry her,you'll regret it.Just forget her and moveon.She can't be trusted.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by danot1030: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of your nollywood story on the ground that Charles could have easily travel with the space of that short time when Canadian visa no be god is good ticket to benin. But let's assume dor once that the story is true, you will be a fool to believe that Charles has only slept with your fiancee just for once, the reason why she has been denying you of sex was that Charles would have worn out with sex before make advance so she wouldn't need your boring perfomance again to spoil her day. And if think you want to marry a LovePeddler in the name of one pathetic love go ahead but be warned that Charles has no gone far he is locking around to continue where he stopped beside your woman has already developed the believe that there other man outside there who can perform better than you so she we always prefer them to come and do it for her whenever you are there for work.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
my guy like i woiuld always say ugly xperiences such as this happens every day. its d world we live in and we human make up d world. i have a friend whose fiancee had sex with his personal driver few hrs to their wedding. you can see its really crazy. just move pn with ur life bro. no woman is worth the salt.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by mikedimeji(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoneypassGod:
If i love her so much i cant afford to leave her just cos she cheated on me, if she is remorseful i will forgive her and proceed to marry her. Afterall how am i sure d next woman i will marry wil be a saint. If she cheats on me again i dump her for good.
PS: I will do dis if only i love her so much, otherwise i dump her sorry a.ss ASAP.

When I hear people talk about love I ask my self does being in love gives room for stupidity? Forgiveness is not foolishness. Mind u, love is not enough to sustain a relationship/marriage. Love needs some other ingredients to survive among which is trust, trust is earned. Have u heard this "a wife that can cheat can actually kill the husband" so brotherly forget say u love the person die, the psychological effect of that singular act can give u HBP.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by kiddkash(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by noblegrex: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
O boyyy!what are you waiting for. Tell your parent and cancell the wedding chap chap. I didn't even catch my ex. I called her and she stupidly pick the call and the way she spoke to me on phone.haaa haba aa.I no dull. I gave her sack later and I've already introduced her although no wedding bell yet but I left her. She asked me why,I told her the simple truth.she denied but I insist there's no turning back. She got angry.the next thing ,she started talking and at the end of the day she said the guy is her friend BUT NOTHING happened between them ahahahahah WOMEN ooooo.but it is too late. Man you can't die.even if it seems that will kill you.you will survive it and that's only if you choose to. Either you choose to let got of it or you remain in sorrow till the end of day.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by 2undeee(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
She has refused to tell me how long Charles has been sleeping with her though she swore the time I caught them was the first. How do I believe her? The wedding in two in two weeks and I still do not know what to do.

Y she go tell u d truth my advice but if na me I will call it a quite
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by obillyj(f): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

pcguru1:
A broken heart is better than a broken marriage. Luckily for you it happened now, only you knows what action to take, then again this is a pseudo-option there's only one option to make anyway. All the best if you decide to marry , we will keep this thread alive for future issues if you decide to go ahead with the wedding. Take care

To be honest a large part of me doesn't believe your story but that's my opinion
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by vickylala239: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
alberson:

I met Charles on campus. I was in my first year in the university. I had just resumed and was trying to grapple with the demand of university life. One morning I had gone to the cafeteria. While paying for my food, I ran into a young handsome looking guy and we ended striking an acquaintance.
I later found out that we are both in the same department. From then we became friends. In the second year, we ended up being roommates. Our friendship grew from there. We were like brothers. We helped one another in our studies. We looked out for one another. In fact many people on campus thought we were brothers. Charles was a great guy. He was handsome tall and good looking. In fact in our third year on campus, he entered the Mr. Campus contest and won.
That made him become very popular. He was especially popular with the girls. They loved. In fact the attention was so much at a time that he lost focus and his grades suffered.
There were just too many babes jostling for his attention. In our fourth year, Charles had become very used to the attention that it meant nothing to him again. Our association blossomed.
As his fame grew, I became his manager when he attended shows. He also worked as the Master of Ceremony at school events. I was the calmer guy. I made sure I kept my head so I could put my best friend in check. At last we graduated and our parents, who had become friends because of our association, came to celebrate with us. When we left school, we continued our friendship.
We got jobs in two blue chip companies. We also continue to date our campus sweet hearts. Charles and I met our future partners at a departmental event on campus in our second year in the university.
They were both in another department. But we had continued the relationship even when Charles derailed and become way ward. I convinced his girlfriend not to give up on him. Eventually we all graduated and our relationship continued. After about two years of working I proposed to my fiancee. I did not want to waste any more time. But something bad happened to Charles relationship with Adaeze, She had caught him again cheating and had decided to call it quits despite all my pleading. Charles was left to spend more time in my place as he complained of boredom. Adaeze doesn’t come to keep him company again. She had left the relationship for good. I was sorry for my friend. But how many times will I keep interceding on his behalf? Charles now practically was living with me. He also became close to my woman. Gradually I discovered they were both unusually close. When I am at work, they will call me they went out together as Charles had been on leave from work. I noticed their relationship became closer.
But I still thought nothing of it. Many times, I my wife to be will stay glued to her phone chatting. I never thought nothing of it as she could be chatting with her sister s and friends. As the days turned into months, we began the planning for my wedding. Naturally, Charles became the choice for my best man. I had pacified my brother who returned from the United States that I and Charles had gone way back since our campus days. The day of the wedding was set. I was also so busy that I did not notice the change in my fianceé body language. Every time I asked for romance, she was always reluctant and unresponsive. I had thought then that she was reserving her body until we get married. One day, instead of calling my name, she mentioned Charles. Well, I did not get angry because I and Charles are like blood brothers.
About two weeks to our wedding, I had gone to the office to retrieve my computer as I had been granted leave to prepared for the weeding. Charles was home and busy with preparations as usual. I returned home an hour short of when I told my fiancée I would returned.
I parked the car outside our gate as someone had already taken my parking space.I walked the distance to the house. The entire place was silent. I called out but no one answered. I climbed the staircase, and as I made to enter my room, I heard an unusual noise from the guest room. I went to the door and listen.
The noise was a moan of pleasure from an excited lady whose voice sounded like my wife. Why they refused to lock the door is what I can still not decipher. But according to the saying, every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
I pushed open the door and met my best friend, my best man for my wedding on top of my wife. They were both Unclad as they made love furiously. I shouted Charles name and became unconscious. I later found myself in the hospital. My cheating wife was at my bed side but Charles was nowhere in to be found.
He had packed all his things and absconded. I cried profusely as I looked at my wife. When my parents and sisters came into the hospital, I could not reveal to them what brought me to the hospital. I only lied to them that I was stressed out because of the wedding preparations. When they asked for Charles, I could not give any sufficient explanation and I could not tell them that he had been sleeping with my wife to be behind me. I was discharged from the hospital and I am back home.
My fiancée has gone back to her parents place and Charles is still missing. I was later told by his brother that he had travelled finally to Canada and had apologise for the short notice. I know Charles had escaped being confronted with his guilt. But I know he can run but not hide. My fiancée has been pleading that it was the devils work. She said she did not know the charm Charles used for her.
She has refused to tell me how long Charles has been sleeping with her though she swore the time I caught them was the first. How do I believe her? The wedding in two in two weeks and I still do not know what to do. Do I tell my family and cancel the wedding or should I forgive my wife to be.
This is the dilemma I have found myself. I love my wife to be but how can I live with the thought of seeing my best friend Unclad on top of my wife? Should I cancel the marriage and look for another woman or should I accept her apology?

Funny guy as if u didn't knw before that your wife to b was ashawo.. you still force urself to marry ha....

Cuz she said Yes to u..n it was too good to b true..due to d fact Dat ur ugly n she s pretty....

There is nothing surprising in this...Cuz u were full aware of dating ashawo
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by pius16: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
its a big shame. if I were u I will not marry that girl. she is capable of killing u.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage--

Few days to my introduction, I made a nice hair and decided to wow my fiance with a surprise visit.I called him on my way that I was coming over and he said I shouldn't he was at a party, to cut the long story short he instructed his landlady not to let me in , little did I know he had a woman inside(the landlady told me this ).THis was the red light for me to call off the intro, but I went ahead with it cos I loved him ....

Today,I am an unhappy woman in a marriage, with a man whom as I speak I no longer know anything about, who doesn't love or appreciate me, a man who can show disgust,irritability,dislike but cannot show love to his wife..a man who does not value me all because I made the mistake of love, a man whom I made a priority in my life but turned out to be an option in his...I have lost the eseense of love, not everyone is lucky in love,I'm not cos I made a mistake..Love no longer exists in me ,,except for my son..I don't know wat the future holds ,but I ll hang on for my son,he doesn't av to suffer for my foolishness!!!

Enough said ,,please apply wisdom, I wish u well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by comradee1248: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
alberson:

This isn't a funny experience @ all, I can't imagine this happening to me, Well my advice for u is that 1st of all thank God for that revelation, even if you 1nt marry her despite all this u have to move the wedding a minimum of six months, just keep some distance from her while you study the situation, do more investigations, tell to tell you everything if she refuse tell her what ever it is you will find out don't tell her how you will do bt dig deep and know more information contained within underground, the highest mistake u will ever make is to hide this from ur your parents, if every 1 on earth will fail you, ur parents wont, such a girl is capable of doing any thing wicked...... but if I were in ur position I will make sure I deal with her very well, even marry a friend of hers just to deal with her..... my Guy forgive anything but not a cheating girl
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by bikefab(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
In very simple words, it is over honey.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Hearme(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Be a man. Decide on the part you want to follow and take bold steps. You have no further time again.
You can still take your wife to be if you really desire her. However, If you are the type who is frail and
will always be hurt by it, then you need to take counsel from your parent or pastor first posting it as a scenario
that it was not you and get there response. Or even sending an elderly person in disguise to present such scenario so
they don't suspect easily.

WHATEVER BE THE CASE BE CALM AND REJECT DEPRESSION. WE WILL NOT HEAR THAT YOU COMMITTED SUICIDE IN JESUS NAME.
CALL ANOTHER FRIEND TO BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by MoneypassGod(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
mikedimeji:

When I hear people talk about love I ask my self does being in love gives room for stupidity? Forgiveness is not foolishness. Mind u, love is not enough to sustain a relationship/marriage. Love needs some other ingredients to survive among which is trust, trust is earned. Have u heard this "a wife that can cheat can actually kill the husband" so brotherly forget say u love the person die, the psychological effect of that singular act can give u HBP.
first of all i cant have hbp cos of a woman, if a woman cheats on me i wont be too surprised she ain't no saint afterall. Secondly i dont trust women, i will trust my future wife 50% after we hav lived for like 10 years with kids and she is still faithful. Thirdly if i break up wit a woman i love cos she cheated on me, wot hapens if d next woman by chance cheats on me? And lastly i just aired my opinion, if u wish to ditch ur woman for cheating on u, my brother u r as free as a bird.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by morule20(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
for her to do something like dis before the marriage, she will do d worse when you marries her. just tell your parents what happen and move on with your life.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
pcguru1:

If am not married I will simply move on, if I am married I will kill them both or ruin their lives.

Weere,and you will be hanged too!
Kill dem and kill ursef
Mumu
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Anwonspee(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Has the game player really travelled? Shine your eye o. Two weeks to wedding? Come on! She tried to have admitted though after been caught unclad, some of them will still tell you that you were dreaming. Most women are just irreparable no matter what you do. Note: If YOU can't cut the marriage, inform YOUR mom and YOUR SISTERS, then, the deal will be done.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by tbliss22(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello bro!! Well I feel your pain but like seriously you under estimated your friend. Like seriously back in school I do watch my back with my fiancee when it comes to very handsome friends of mine.

I don't trust very handsome guys close to my woman, if they don't even make passes the girl will do.

And to cap it all he had always cheated in all his relationships

Back to your question, if you want a HAPPY marriage, then forget that woman and pray for God's grace for another woman. They will always have SEX even if its 20years from now.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by yatty4emmanuel(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
in one of ur cments u said "i dnt wnt 2 end up in jail because of puci"i assure u if u go ahead wit de wedin in de nam of i lov her,u wil nt only end up in jail wit tim,bt u wil be sentesd to death by hangin wit charges of muder.quit de mariage she's ain't ur wife & dis nature has tried to prove to u to avoid future trauma.i bet u charles spell is stil on her,its only clear on her nw because he's out of sight, ones he showd up somday in de future it wil be revivevd fully on her & dis tim, u wil never catch dem bliv me, because dat isnt de 1st tim he crashes her,yet she stil lie,dre is no future in dat weddin.may i assure u dat it wil hot u nw,dats tru, bt dre re stil gud gels out dre, sort for one and dnt call of de weddin date,posibly,fix de new one in2 dat sam date it wil help u recovetr quickly.if u go ahead op,u wil never, i min never recover frm dis shit as evri litle act wil remind u of de betrayal.pray dat u re nt even killd in de long run so as to continue wit wu ever dat charms her since she can hadly overlook flashy guys & dre re thousand and one charleses kind of guys out dre.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by roseval(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Move on my dear, a cheat will always be a cheat know matter what. Tell your parents and call of D wedding.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by roseval(f): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Move on my dear, a cheat will always be a cheat no matter what. Tell your parents and call of D wedding.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by opoyad: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bro, put the wedding on hold for now....
Just release an official that you both have an issue to sort out...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by naijagobetter(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
follow your heart, your parent or relatives are not going to stay with you. To forgive is divine, but what assurance have you got that it will not repeat itself, bros think hard and like i said ealier follow your heart.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by ifyeez: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mr Man I only have 2 advice for, please kindly go and look Charles Ex Girlfriend and fuxk her so hard you would feel alot better, and that you wife to be, please don't let her go without fuxkin her one last time, after which you will tell her to get out from ur life. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by aluko360(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dear 0p,

You want to forgive her?

I'm 100 % sure that the decision will hunt you forever because the scenario will replay itself in the nearest future.

You won't die by not marrying her; you'll die earlier by trying to patch things with her.

There is always a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel... there is a woman made for you if you move on with your life.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Freksy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
If you did not pay her bride price, she is not your wife yet.

Our best man should be our best friend, not most handsome.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by mikedimeji(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
strenghtofawoman:
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage--

Few days to my introduction, I made a nice hair and decided to wow my fiance with a surprise visit.I called him on my way that I was coming over and he said I shouldn't he was at a party, to cut the long story short he instructed his landlady not to let me in , little did I know he had a woman inside(the landlady told me this ).THis was the red light for me to call off the intro, but I went ahead with it cos I loved him ....

Today,I am an unhappy woman in a marriage, with a man whom as I speak I no longer know anything about, who doesn't love or appreciate me, a man who can show disgust,irritability,dislike but cannot show love to his wife..a man who does not value me all because I made the mistake of love, a man whom I made a priority in my life but turned out to be an option in his...I have lost the eseense of love, not everyone is lucky in love,I'm not cos I made a mistake..Love no longer exists in me ,,except for my son..I don't know wat the future holds ,but I ll hang on for my son,he doesn't av to suffer for my foolishness!!!

Enough said ,,please apply wisdom, I wish u well
Love is over hyped. When it comes to relationship issue its very key that one think with his head and not his mind because the mind is full of emotion. The generation we are doesn't give room for one to be stu-pid when it comes to the matters of the heart.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by JimBright(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dude! U should thank God 4 findin urself in d hospital. If u had allowed ur anger 2 tak d best part of u, u might hav killed dat BASTARD and rot in jail bt wat wil b ur gain by killin ur best friend? As 4 ur 2 b wife....she dnt deserve u!!! Go pick a girl frm ur village....all d best sha...
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Agu87(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
alberson:

please cancel d wedding...she is not worth it.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by delezac(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Forgive her, but do not continue the relationship. God has shown you what he wants you to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.