Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score (29837 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / See Why You Need To Eat More Eggs! You'll Be Suprised At 1 / Even With My Score Unilag Refused ME Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Donjuan20(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2016
op how the did you manage to score 307 ..with all your blunders .. am sure this is the way you killed the english in your exam

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by seunlayi(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Op likely made a mistake, let us ignore it

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Irishrena1(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy
You went to "wrote" and you say you're very good at English language? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by viklucci: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Congrats.....u r really good in English I can see undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2016
Okay I had to stop reading when I got to the part this nigga said he is really good at english grin. Im waiting for Ashton kutcher to jump out of the bushes that I'm being punked grin. Dafuq

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
salamsalam is gunning for 5.0 in the ivory tower

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by henrydadon(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
op dont want to tell us his real score grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ufinity(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
fhunmi:
Congratulation...but
don't worry I will help u complete it, "but your english is too strong"...

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by AmmarOscar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy
Where is screenshot? all this your grammar single image can save it #whereisscreenshot

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by adeoluolagbegi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
congrat bro
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by utete: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wettin concern me with your score, come OAU make dem show you your destiny. (Igi iwe, eso odo cry)
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Irore: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
ProfSamurai:
'I'm not really good at English' - but I can write better than the poo OP just posted.

What am I saying sef.
So I will began to go then before I committed any error.

Congrats...

Sorry for the tertiary institution that will admit this murderer of English grammar.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Topestbilly(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
NL, just make a single mistake. Your own don finish..

Dis ur grammar just reboot my phone grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by faruz: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lovetinz:

i am really good at english.
You are not.
me sef dey wonder
..... As I dey read am nazo my teeth dey fall down........

2 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chai. The OP is really good in English ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ladyaluu: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
English will sue you for claiming you know it. hahahahahahaa....And you scored 307,your witch doctor is a professional or JAMB marking machine should be reworked.

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by AZeD1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
pauljambadmin:
JAMB Cbt result low score up-grading help. make use of your opportunity now and dont stay at home again this year doing nothing.

Jamb releases result 2hours after exam, check your result now online. Jamb Cbt 2016 result Up-grading for those that has problems during the examination exercise .
Low score up-grading to suit for your course in gaining admission, contact Mr Paul now for guaranteed Assistance now
the result data base rectification is still open.
Am i the only that believes guys like this should be arrested?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by rosalieene(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
common!! you guys should congratulate him. he overpassed his jamb. Stop laying emphasis on his grammatical blunders. Anyway, am not surprised, That's how 80% of nairalanders behave. They only know how to bash people. #amouttahere!!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by rosalieene(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
common!! you guys should congratulate him. he overpassed his jamb. Stop laying emphasis on his grammatical blunders. Anyway, am not surprised, That's how 80% of nairalanders behave. They only know how to bash people. #am-outta-here!!
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by 4nobody4every1: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by viral234(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
OP... Your case just confirmed JAMB is not the true test of knowledge...CONGRATS SHAA
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by femi4: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Brilliant boy, you really took after me
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by boujaye: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
If its not easy, how come you answered the whole question in good time even after the system crashing?you scored 307? PLEASE TELL OTHERS ITS EASY IF THEY PREPARED WELL, biko grin congrats. Post JAMB is waiting for you. Best of lucks.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
u are really good at English? yet u went to wrote jamb and begin ur exam with English language...

ok, kontinu
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by favour136: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:

congrats
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by faruz: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
AZeD1:

Am i the only that believes guys like this should be arrested?
nd some gullible nlanders would fall 4 it........ ND dose mumu mods no go ban d dude........ undecided
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Sylverbox(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
you sound very unintelligent so I don't believe you.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ragoannagogia: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
You are an idiot my friend with your poor grammar you will fail jamb million times.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Propertieswatch: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
dis is a joke na... is it not glaring??
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
ufinity:
don't worry I will help u complete it, "but your english is too strong"...
why will thou speaketh on my behalf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.