Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score (29831 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / See Why You Need To Eat More Eggs! You'll Be Suprised At 1 / Even With My Score Unilag Refused ME Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Hafyz23(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lovetinz:

i am really good at english. You are not.
If u were to be d jamb marker,he's failed already.lol
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by byvan03: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin OP there is no one like you grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Stop telling yourself that you are "really good in English", cos from your post, you are not. Enjoy your luck bro.

Salamsalam240:
Pls But what
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ritzybaby(f): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lovetinz:

i am really good at english.
You are not.
even my junior sister is gooded in inglish languaje cheesy
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by wandevincent(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
miqos02:

haba, u even summited
wicked boy, nawa for you o, u still noticed
dat one self
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Laitesmart(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Davidblessing68:

what makes you think he is lying
point it out for me Please
Hmmmm... Did u read that article?
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Twinmama(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
If u come nairaland and u no laff......something is wrong somewhere. OP, may God bless you with good english.

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Krank: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
OP is a scammer, trust me. The guy is just joking. I guess he wanted to elicit responses from Nairalanders. Good joke though.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by jesuloba1234(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well cos me am not good at English oo..... So let me kuku say my own cos I don't just want to pass by without saying something

My guy the truth is that the only thing u are good at is what u are good at, but what u are good at is what I don't know.....

Congratulations BRO on your score if that is real
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ManTiger(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy
tongue
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ADULTBASE(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
I guess op maded an mistake when he was wroted the article,he mistakenly typer 307 instead of 007 lols
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Armanee: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
OP..if this is you being really good in English language, I fear for the other courses you wrote. grin
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ekensi01: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please oh i don't want to laugh. Did u see de spelling of his queue? He spelled que
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by chara019: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmmmmm.....307 such miracle
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by bolt000(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lovetinz:

i am really good at english.
You are not.
LMFAO ..guy u r a fucking beast, Cant stop laughing.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Kirinwa: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).

Buahahaha
*falls from pawpaw tree
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Chrisx1x(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Davidblessing68:

what makes you think he is lying

point it out for me Please
1.He just told us he is very good in english and he scored 307.i can't fit laugh.kikikiki.
moderator please move this thread to joke section
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy

And you said you are good in English Language? Issokay! undecided
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ufinity(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
fhunmi:

why will thou speaketh on my behalf?
lolz, vex not ma
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by tayorx(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Snapshot ur score or adonblviu
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Salamsalam240(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well i don't mind you people mocking me. All i know is that i have passed, and by the grace of God i shall gain admission this year
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by labodinho: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm sure that 307 was system error.

It was meant to be

grin
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by labodinho: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm sure that 307 was system error.

It was meant to be

grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by mrmatt(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).
. Him sabi English well well true true. Congrats to him anyway.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol... U so heartless... Una no go kill person with laff o
Sunnymatey:
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Snipes009:
Stop telling yourself that you are "really good in English", cos from your post, you are not. Enjoy your luck bro.

Guy pls abeg tell me some topics or questions that came out in English, Maths, Government, Economics
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Dminister(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jamb must be scrapped because of you.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by iamceejay(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Well i don't mind you people mocking me. All i know is that i have passed, and by the grace of God i shall gain admission this year

Is this a confirmation of my fears??

Dear PMB,

JAMB must be probed.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Donpizzle(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Spoken and written English aren't the same. He is probably good in written English buh nt fluent in it. Very possible.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by miqos02(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
wandevincent:
wicked boy, nawa for you o, u still noticed
dat one self

my oga, the op too fumble now, he for just write in pidgin
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by wallex1983(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:

I BEGIN my exams with English because I am really good at it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.