Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score (29836 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / See Why You Need To Eat More Eggs! You'll Be Suprised At 1 / Even With My Score Unilag Refused ME Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by wallex1983(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Is your name Olaluwoye, @op?
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Bisiebae(f): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
okay, everyone makes mistakes, Let's not murder the OP. instead of laughing, we should think about that "maybe-fake" score.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by shollyboy2: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Something must be very wrong with Jamb to have score you 307....

Well probably maybe cos you're in the North sha
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by maverickboy: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
shollyboy2:
Something must be very wrong with Jamb to have score you 307....

Well probably maybe cos you're in the North sha
Bro, no one is flawless, not even u.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Trone:
Congrats bro! Can see you really raped the English.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Bisiebae(f): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Donpizzle:

Spoken and written English aren't the same. He is probably good in written English buh nt fluent in it. Very possible.

I love the way u think... are u a mind reader or some thing.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Donpizzle(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bisiebae:

I love the way u think... are u a mind reader or some thing.
Hmmm An inborn psychologist.. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
If only there was a court established for grammatical blunders, I wonder how many Nairalanders that would be doing life sentences without possibility of parole grin grin grin grin...Take it easy folks and don't brag about it, after all it's not our mother's tongue.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by CeeDJay(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol!!..please is this guy a republican or a democrat.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by ubyslim: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
d guy is a junk...his english is very poor n he is bragging 'im very gud in english','i scored 307 in jamb'...say it to a kid!
anyway,jamb is d most surprising thing i'v ever seen.dons score higher than intelligent ones...so much irregularities n discrepancies. i tink Nigeria is still at infancy technology-wise. jamb cbt shd b scrapped or standardised.im seek n tired of their nonsense!
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Henovy: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lovetinz:

i am really good at english.
You are not.
That is the problem with MCQ's. But this your scrutiny was tight! Just highlighted with bold letters. Abi, you be English teacher?
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mr Lietus grin
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by asiwaju87(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
I guess you are very good in ehmmmmmmmmm.... not even spoken English sef!

Anyways, sha scan your result for us make we see... Mr very good in English
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Mynd419: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Henovy:

His core subjects must have saved him, not English. I can bet on that!

And the course he so much knew won't save him but other core subject....

Even the blind can see through your lies bro
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Salamsalam240(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
I was jst joking bt i was suprised d way people commented on this small joke of mine. But i am so happy, d reason y i am happy is dat dis is my first post on nairaland bt more than 10,000 people viewed, in jst less than 15 hours
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by coolkattt: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
I was jst joking bt i was suprised d way people commented on this small joke of mine
Y y go just dey lie people are just crazy
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Salamsalam240(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
coolkattt:
Y y go just dey lie people are just crazy
not really my fault
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by massaumar(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
I begin my exam with english language
because i am really good at english. I begin my exam undecidedI begin my exam with english language
because i am really good at english. I begin my exam
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Lecturebidz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Upload a pic of de result or I dnt believe....SNAPSHOT OR FORGET IT!!!!!
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by alexander7(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language). lol broda ARE YOU SHY
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Davidblessing68(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Laitesmart:

Hmmmm... Did u read that article?

i did
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Prinzoladimeji(m): 3:07am On Mar 02, 2016
please, was any question ask on the recommended text in use of English (the last day in forcadoes high school?
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by asha01: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy

you scored an aggregate of 307.
what did you score in English?
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by timilinda(f): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
[b]
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy
[/b]
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
fhunmi:
Congratulation...but
Its really cool being an introvert. Enjoy yourself...... Live your life
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Benemeka2015(m): 2:04am On Mar 03, 2016
your better apologize to us for speaking rubbish and lying to the world you scored 307, who knows maybe na 007 he was meant to write... English God help you
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by minasota(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
lakezone67:
You went to wrote? You re really good at English
and he summited
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Gabaleve(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
yommys01:
And you had 307? The bold part though. Went to wrote??
atleast,he is still better than you who is a cheat and a scammer..if its true ur married, i pray u dont find happines in marriage, ur marriage would be a waste of time,just as u wasted my time
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by KeemzWale(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gabaleve:

atleast,he is still better than you who is a cheat and a scammer..if its true ur married, i pray u dont find happines in marriage, ur marriage would be a waste of time,just as u wasted my time

Chai! This is too MASSSSHHH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.