Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score (29830 Views)

12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / See Why You Need To Eat More Eggs! You'll Be Suprised At 1 / Even With My Score Unilag Refused ME Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by yommys01(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy
And you had 307? The bold part though. Went to wrote??
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by mizhefeh(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Give d dude a break,he said he's Good not Perfect

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Laitesmart(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
This will teach those liars to stop feeding us crap plus Cock and bull stories... U should have known ur target audience on nairaland are people of great mind and sound intellectualism... OP OP... U can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
English is not part of your subject combination right??

On a serious note, Congratulations!!
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Niyinficient(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Daniel058:
OK let's murder da English... MY GOODEST FRIEND IS WENTING TO WROTE HIS JAMB EXAM NEXT COMING FRIDAY, I HOPED YOU WILL HELP ME PRAYERS FOR HIM

fellow Aristotle, socrate, woke soyinka and Patrick obahiagbon..... ew! Make I remainder the one I will spoken tomorrow coz book don full our brain..
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by 3pointz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Work on ur grammar bro,ur rendition of the English language z dumbfounding.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by borngenius(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bro you are just nefarious. You just marked the guy's script instantly.

Lovetinz:

i am really good at english.
You are not.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Google63(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
He summitted his exam.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Davidblessing68(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
it enough before he commit suicide am begging you never can tell what all this post is doing to him............. i rest my case

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Davidblessing68(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Laitesmart:
This will teach those liars to stop feeding us crap plus Cock and bull stories... U should have known ur target audience on nairaland are people of great mind and sound intellectualism... OP OP... U can lie ooo

what makes you think he is lying

point it out for me Please
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Funkeogunjobi(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
When I went to wrote my exam. English with tears
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by specie103(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
this kind of English is seriously dangerous, it can do and whatever for you because it can kill you at anytime because, that moments, atleats those kind of childs I mean children's that has already grow up and you later notices that am not the one that born it but, I mean am not the one that is not my father but it's hard for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by miqos02(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:

I begin my exam with english language because i am really good at english. Suprisingly, my system shut down. I called the attention of the exam invigilators, so the system was switched on and i continued my exam.
However, i finished all my exam before time so i was able to cross check well. After that i summited my exam and went back home.

haba, u even summited

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by enwerion: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
rheether:
307?? Lets see your jamb result am particularly interested in your english.
young lady written english dey different from spoken english. If you no like the guy english, go get 307. grin if na by english buhari for no be 9ja president. Mama peace for they cut fish for ayo fayose undecided
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by pincerestor(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
quote author=Sunnymatey post=43375271]Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).[/quote]
Abeg I no fit laugh, indeed the guy is english guru....yeyeye..... Itan ara eni je. grin
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by maxxy22: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
The standard of education has fallen in Nigeria, even a professor can hardly speak a good sentence.... Prof. Chinua Achebe rightly said.

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Sirneij(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Yesterday, i went to wrote my jamb at kaduna polytechnic by 9:30am but unfortunately i was not able to write till 2:30pm. We were asked to form a que so that they can be able to search us.
As we entered the exam hall, we all sat down without following our sit number. We began the exam by 3:10pm and we were told that it will only last for 2hrs 45min.
By 9:30pm when i was about to sleep, i just saw an inbox on my phone, sent from jamb, firstly i don't want to read the text at that time. But my mind will be on the text if i don't read it. As a man i just open the text, seeing your jamb 2016 UTME result is 307. I was so much excited.
So for those who are yet to write their jamb should please read harder because it is not easy
Mr. Grammarian, you've to work on your English prowess. Btw,can you tell us the breakdown of your result?
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by pincerestor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Guy, if na joke abeg stop am.... No dey give us BOBO drink nah......lolz
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by blesoh(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ahmed0336:
hmmmm sote my teeth dey pain me self
No be small "wrote". I thought you were "wrotting" your jamb lol. And he's going to graduate some day oh
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Iyamar(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
Congrats Wishing you all the Best
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by lakezone67(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
fhunmi:
Congratulation...but
You went to wrote? You re really good at English
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Salamsalam240:
hope you get admission this year,and your English gets better too

1 Like

Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by arejibadz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lwkm.... Your really good in english
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by arejibadz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lwkm.... your really good AT english
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by andyanders: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op, how can you pass JAMB with such grammatical error? Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by fredie107(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
English teacher. I went to wrote!!!! Really

May be we need to take this post to jamb office, am pretty sure the 307 will turn to 007
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by BelovedEaglet(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmn No Body Question This Guy About The Authenticity of this his claimed score?...Does it mean You all believe him?...No Way!...My Poster,Combined With Your Grammatical Error,Drop Your Reg Number,Your Card Pin And Serial number make we check well again for you...,
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Rudboy360(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
If you had written just English in which you claimed you're good @ you go still get Zero undecided
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by fabulurs: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Congrat.
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Dalyjay(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Guys, dis unfair oooo, person wan make u praise d lord for s result, all of una come dey ......., shebi he don make s result, forget d rest he will learn ao to type good english, abi na over excited cos d typo
Re: I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Yesterday, l went to WROTE my jamb.... (....l am really good at english language).
hiahahahaha you just observed so fastly. What an irony lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Good Primary Schools In Abuja / Anambra Students Drink Muddy Water To Celebrate Their Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.