Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (58096 Views)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Does This Guy Really Look Like Peter Psquare? (pic) / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
C dis yeye ma u no no say ur own forehead b totoise motor wind screen while peter own b lik range rover wind screen
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
jayhumble:

U re the fool
park well dummy
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
And u think ure handsome ?? he he he be he hehehe grin cheesy grin cheesy yeye they smell!!!!
Despite all your comments drawing people to your dp by supporting the op, you still dnt have a single like for ur dp, not even d op u re supporting gave you 1. You sure we arent gonna hold your village for this? Because it seem its pure witchcrafy.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jahdeyemi:
lol, seriously that's wat she might need
Thats what she does.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
When _idiots and jobless youths type, they type long! Have you eaten?
ouch so you are not only senseless but blind also tragic life must be difficult for you...poor thing ehya!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Moz22: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

A insult?

English don die o. Kikikikiki
don't take it too seriously..might be just an error which you are also prone to..
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
haywhy17:

get original pebbles and stone each and everyone of ur course mate to death......not even an iota or resemblance
lmao...will do that,most definitely
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ahhh, nor curse her na, abi you nor say say "SHE BE A EDUCATING GIRL?*
haha!! easy oo!! she might quote you and say, what is i do to deserve this humiliating! grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
ouch so you are not only senseless but blind also tragic life must be difficult for you...poor thing ehya!
what will you like to eat boy?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
what will you like to eat boy?
considering the fact that am kinda interested in or well being,I will tell you what I wanna eat when u have sense #smiles cheesy clown
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by tayorx(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nigga in actual fact, u re nowhere alike bt u re more handsome than Mr p...no homomore
Rexhenrex:
some of ma course mates keep asking me if am related to p-square the question sef e yaff tire me!!

bashing is allowed.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
You better concentrate on your study than on your resemblance to Mr.P...
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
considering the fact that am kinda interested in or well being,I will tell you what I wanna eat when u have sense #smiles cheesy clown
i might be tempted to not feed you today negroe boy!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Moz22: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Theophrastus:
You mates are blind and mad..........(1)
Your mates are stewpid..................(2)
You must be crazy to post this.............(3)

Collect the like terms of the above equation I.e 1,2 and 3

Combine them together

Raise the new equation to the power of 10

Yes......good mathematician

The result is who you really are

That is (blind*mad*stewpid*Crazy) * 10^10
he looks like peter of sure P
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by UTEWUOJO: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
I RESPECT YOUR LIES
grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Despite all your comments drawing people to your dp by supporting the op, you still dnt have a single like for ur dp, not even d op u re supporting gave you 1. You sure we arent gonna hold your village for this? Because it seem its pure witchcrafy.
and to show how shallow you thinking capacity can be u attributed it to which craft? mehn your stupidty its stunning and to further detail your illiteracy which you should shamelessly cover you said "witchcrafy" pls nothing of this nature exits

your school fees was a waste back to back!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by dyn1800: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
MR A JI TAN RARA JE
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by mapet: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bros,

Simply delight in being yourself. You don't want to walk in Peter Okoye's shoes and assume his limitations
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by webmentorship(f): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls you ppls should wait for me oo
Lovelynature:
I'm also coming
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
haha!! easy oo!! she might quote you and say, what is i do to deserve this humiliating! grin
she dey mad ni, if she try her, "i go humilating her again".

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
i might be tempted to not feed you today negroe boy!
ouch is that the best you can do poor thing who is probably dying in hunger at the place he is squatting take heart just pray hard retarde.d urchin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Baboo13(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
I came to read comments
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Dklef(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omolola1:

Your face is longer and finer No, you don't.
Hi milady.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
and to show how shallow you thinking capacity can be u attributed it to which craft? mehn your stupidty its stunning and to further detail your illiteracy which you should shamelessly cover you said "witchcrafy" pls nothing of this nature exits

your school fees was a waste back to back!
P Square, I beg nor vex. Kikikikiki
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Theophrastus:
You mates are blind and mad..........(1)
Your mates are stewpid..................(2)
You must be crazy to post this.............(3)

Collect the like terms of the above equation I.e 1,2 and 3

Combine them together

Raise the new equation to the power of 10

Yes......good mathematician

The result is who you really are

That is (blind*mad*stewpid*Crazy) * 10^10
in your mind now you will be feeling fly! mehn your foolishness is raised to the power of 12 ode
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Lovelynature(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
webmentorship:
lol... Just be fast dear grin grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
webmentorship:
Even if other cum without waiting for you, am gonna wait for you. WHO NOR WANT YELLOW PAWPAW CUM?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

P Square, I beg nor vex. Kikikikiki
lol...I hear you seems ur brain is coming through nice
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Osquare88(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
html14java:
you nefa cum finish?
Are u a programmer??
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Even if other cum without waiting for you, am gonna wait for you. WHO NOR WANT YELLOW PAWPAW CUM?
sex starved maggot
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
crush ke!I might be older Dan u.
sister me don't stress your head for this goblins ranting here most of them are kids just privileged to own a mobile device #fine girl
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

KINGinVAHALA2:

A insult?

English don die o. Kikikikiki
witchcrafy hehehehe all hail my grammarian grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 / Marion Cotillard's Affair With Brad Pitt Caused His Split With Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.