Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (58109 Views)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Does This Guy Really Look Like Peter Psquare? (pic) / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by kenlinzo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
If ur course-mate says u look lyk somebody else, then are u proud of that?
i think its high time u start being urself nd let pple dream of becoming lyk u.
thanks
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
ouch is that the best you can do poor thing who is probably dying in hunger at the place he is squatting take heart just pray hard retarde.d urchin
i won't feed you for today boy! tell your pops it's a general punishment extended to the whole famz.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
sister me don't stress your head for this goblins ranting here most of them are kids just privileged to own a mobile device #fine girl
Thirst trap! Starved black slave! angry
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by awa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
U look like attention seeker
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Tobium1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
even me is cumin also..

I just finished cuming
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

she dey mad ni, if she try her, "i go humilating her again".
laughing ma ass out falls from olive tree at bolded whole Soyinka this your English Is one of a kind shameless fool! go read ur book or enrol for adult education program rather than wasting your time doing nothing chai dropout
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
pain me U wish.go and read for jamb.

Bruh stop typing in English.... u fuqqin embarrassing me here... choi
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by PrettySpicey(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
No, You Don't.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
witchcrafy hehehehe all hail my grammarian grin grin grin
Ohhh, at last, the op has pitied you with 1 like. Dont you think you should thank me for bringing people's attention to what was silently killing you?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Thirst trap! Starved black slave! angry
lmao...I never knew you were as stupid as you look hahaha
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Ayoemrys(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i wanted insulting you then at the secon thought i realized u are an insult to the word insult! U wan make money then you come romance section ode.
the tin dey pain my guy,dasuki how market na

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nicepoker(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yes. Bleached version of peter
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

jump and pass
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nwadiala: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
u don,t look.like him. u look like urself. enogh of all these no sense
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
and to show how shallow you thinking capacity can be u attributed it to which craft? mehn your stupidty its stunning and to further detail your illiteracy which you should shamelessly cover you said "witchcrafy" pls nothing of this nature exits

your school fees was a waste back to back!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy >:
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ayoemrys:
the tin dey pain my guy,dasuki how market na
OK you av been noticed now you can go (8
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[/b] laughing ma ass out falls from olive tree at bolded whole Soyinka this your English I one of a kind shameless fool! go read ur book or enrol for adult education program rather than wasting your time doing nothing chai dropout
If you have sense, you would knw i am highlighting your crush short comings. ODE!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol...I hear you seems ur brain is coming through nice
P square, p square. MUMUYE!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

If you have sense, you would knw i am highlighting your crush short comings. ODE!
and if you were clever you would av noticed you are not smart enough to identify the short comings due to how senseless and clueless you are #Yolo
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by haryomikun(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
Explain!!
I just said ya'll don't favor each other in looks.
That explanation is vague
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
P square, p square. MUMUYE!
English pls cheesy
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
sex starved maggot
CRY CRY BABY!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by haryomikun(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
sexymoma:
Lolz e pain am... u sef nor see say your words nor tally... "you are an insult to the word insult" egbele gbele oo grin First class otondo re ooo grin
This girl u ya weyrey o! kiss Walahi
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ohhh, at last, the op has pitied you with one 1 like. Dont you think you should thank me for bringing people's attention to what was silently killing you?
u should be in ur room crying out ur miserable life.my English teacher(witchcrafy) pity urself nau!biko.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
and if you were clever you would av noticed you are not smart enough to identify the short comings due to how senseless and clueless you are #Yolo
Ohhh, cry no more, shed no tears, God understand what is happening to your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...I never knew you were as stupid as you look hahaha
dont make me maltreat your old man
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

CRY CRY BABY!
dimwitted oaf is this what you could come up with...tragic!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Ayoemrys(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

hahahaha i beg i no fit laf o,gramatical thunder
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
dont make me maltreat your old man
u wish,unfortunately u can't because he is above you in every aspect you can imagine. try hard dummy
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
u should be in ur room crying out ur miserable life.my English teacher(witchcrafy) pity urself nau!biko.
But wait o, it seem the op doesnt give a damn about you. So that means you re gonna continue hustling for dicks that would show you mercy? Please dnt come near me in your hunting, dont do kids from poor homes where famine reign supreme. Please, help say hi to your poor dad for me. WH@RE!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
dimwitted oaf is this what you could come up with...tragic!
You re the jobless one here with the time to type and post long epistles.

Bloody Undergraduate that isnt even sure of a better life when through schooling.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
u wish,unfortunately u can't because he is above you in every aspect you can imagine. try hard dummy
i might as well sell him off to the whites and make your mum into my _bitch if you don't behave boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.