Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (13746 Views)

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / If Jehovah Is Omnipresent, Where Was It When Eve Was Talking To The Snake? / Genesis 1:26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by frank317: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Raphael81:
you are a shameful yoruba boi

Just look at how ubare insulting someone who did nothing to u just becasue of a Jewish religion..... I pity u
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Raphael81(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
frank317:

Just look at how ubare insulting someone who did nothing to u just becasue of a Jewish religion..... I pity u
meaning
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Labuleadewale: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Raphael81:
shut up, instead of you to apologise like a good yoruba boy, you are still arguing with ur elder..

Guys, shhh.. This man is right and he knows very well what he's talking about. If you guys are short of knowledge about the Annunakis, then seek.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Raphael81:
koni dafuen

OK....is that all?
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Raphael81(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2016
ifenes:

OK....is that all?
so tell me son, what do you believe in, let us be open minded and constructive together
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by babylolaroy(f): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
The little boring things that dont matter. God uses 'us' and we' for himself to show his own magnificence..buh what would you know?
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ADVERTBOARD: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
ifenes:

I don't understand your question.
where did your ancestors evolve from? What type of contact gave your ancestors same DNA with so-called Sumerians.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
ADVERTBOARD:
where did your ancestors evolve from? What type of contact gave your ancestors same DNA with so-called Sumerians.

Why don't you read about the Sumerians. You opened this thread to know more. But it seem you are not open to other ideas. Using your ancestors means you don't want to know
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Raphael81:
so tell me son, what do you believe in, let us be open minded and constructive together

After those insults you think I will be willing to have a conversation with you? You think it bothers me if you worship a god or not? Jog on!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ADVERTBOARD: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
ifenes:

Why don't you read about the Sumerians. You opened this thread to know more. But it seem you are not open to other ideas. Using your ancestors means you don't want to know
All I read about Sumerians says its a myth. So it isn't logical to debate what never existed.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
ADVERTBOARD:
All I read about Sumerians says its a myth. So it isn't logical to debate what never existed.

The Sumerians tablet existed long before the Bible,means Genesis account was written by them. hen you study both myth,Sumerians wrote it. The story of Adam and Eve was written by the Sumerian as Adamu,Enlil and Enkidu. Epic of Gilgamesh is the original story of Noah. Same as Abraham,Moses etc THE BORROWED LEGENDS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Raphael81(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
ifenes:

After those insults you think I will be willing to have a conversation with you? You think it bothers me if you worship a god or not? Jog on!
common son lets be civilized ok
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by orisa37: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2016
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God in the beginning and the Word was God. Meaning, three Supreme Units were there in the beginning. 1,The Supreme One; 2,The Supreme Spirit; and 3, The Supreme Motives. So Let there be Light, God in His vocative spirit was commanding the entire spirits in the Darkness that He saw to separate and come out the Light, the Good and the Life. The Light that came out was seen to be good by the three Supreme Units and they all agree to make Man, a physical body to encase the four living creatures that were already in the Arsenal of the Supreme One, to feel, think and reason like the Trinity. Genesis 1:26 is therefore an extension of the vocative word of the Supreme One to give fillip or some thrust to His Supreme Motives. May God give us proper understanding of His Words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
eplanning:

He was talking to the Holy Ghost because there was no Son as yet. He was still the Word in the bossom of the father. There was no Jesus there according to the bible.

The Father spoke The Word, "let there be light" and The Spirit brought The Word to pass. That is how creation came into being.

Let's start from the root- when the bible says Jesus is the word, do u understand this to mean that Jesus is LITERALLY the spoken word of God?

2. Do u understand the word at genesis to imply that God never created any thing except the one done in genesis?

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by barnabas91: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifenes:

The book of Genesis was originally written by the Sumerians. "Let there be light" was added by the editors of the Bible.It had nothing to do with a god. The Sumerians recognized the Sun as the light of the world. The Sun came to rescue life on the planet according to them.

"Let us make man in our image" was a conversation between biological beings who visited the planet to mine gold. They were called the Giants,The Elohim,"sons of god". El is singular god,Elohim is plural in Aramaic. The Sumerians called them The Anunnaki(those who from heaven come)

This is why it is obvious there is no god. The Bible is an Aurthur of confusion.

hmm
i pray u dont die only to discover the authencity of the word of God(Bible)
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
JMAN05:

Let's start from the root- when the bible says Jesus is the word, do u understand this to mean that Jesus is LITERALLY the spoken word of God?

Yes, The Word of God became Jesus.

JMAN05:

2. Do u understand the word at genesis to imply that God never created any thing except the one done in genesis?

The bible account in Genesis is actually a RECREATION of the world which had become "without form (formless) and void (empty)". God did not create the world without form and void. He created it to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18).

Between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 is a very long period of time... Perhaps millions of years.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by johnw74: 1:03am On Mar 09, 2016
eplanning:

The bible account in Genesis is actually a RECREATION of the world which had become "without form (formless) and void (empty)". God did not create the world without form and void. He created it to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18).

Between Gen 1:1 and Gen 1:2 is a very long period of time... Perhaps millions of years.

That may be so, but God created the heavens and the earth, and we know all the heavens, like the earth's moon and mars and other planets are without form and void, and so the understanding is that God created the heavens and the earth, all of them being without form and void, and then He went on to create grass, trees etc. on the earth to make it habitable for humans and animals etc. which He was going to create to inhabit the earth.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
johnw74:

That may be so, but God created the heavens and the earth, and we know all the heavens, like the earth's moon and mars and other planets are without form and void, and so the understanding is that God created the heavens and the earth, all of them being without form and void, and then He went on to create grass, trees etc. on the earth to make it habitable for humans and animals etc. which He was going to create to inhabit the earth.

"...By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.” - 2Corinthians 13:1.

Meaning that any major teaching of the Word must be supported by 2 or more writers.

Read:
Isaiah 24:1
Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

Jeremiah 4:23-26
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

And did you notice God's command to Adam and Eve?
Gen 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH THE EARTH...

I think the question on your mind should rather be "what could have made the Lord so angry to turn the earth upside down?"
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by johnw74: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
eplanning:

There is what we call the Law of Double Reference in scripture interpretation. Meaning that any major teaching of the Word must be supported by 2 or more writers.

Read:
Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

As I said you may be right, some adhere to it, but Isaiah 24 is speaking off the end of the age when the earth is destroyed and a new earth comes down from heaven.

Isa 24:20 Like a drunkard the earth is staggering, staggering! And it rocks to and fro like a tree-hut! And its sins heavy on it; and it shall fall and not rise again.

The Earth does not rise again as in the end of the age when a new earth comes down from heaven.
Isa 24:20 goes against the Genesis account of the Earth being without form and void and then recreated.

Read the whole chapter and compare verses to the end of the age.

eplanning:

I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Zep 1:3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.

Again if you read the whole chapters you will see it is about God's wrath - the day of the Lord at the end of the age.

eplanning:

Read:

And did you notice God's command to Adam and Eve?
Gen 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH THE EARTH...

replenish

H4390

מָלָא מָלֵא
mâlê' mâlâ'
maw-lay', maw-law'
A primitive root, to fill or (intransitively) be full of, in a wide application (literally and figuratively): - accomplish, confirm, + consecrate, be at an end, be expired, be fenced, fill, fulfil, (be, become, X draw, give in, go) fully (-ly, -ly set, tale), [over-] flow, fulness, furnish, gather (selves, together), presume, replenish, satisfy, set, space, take a [hand-] full, + have wholly.
Total KJV occurrences: 251

Perhaps the translated word would have better been "fill" and not "replenish".
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2016
johnw74:

As I said you may be right, some adhere to it, but Isaiah 24 is speaking off the end of the age when the earth is destroyed and a new earth comes down from heaven.
[quote author=johnw74 post=43631856]

You will say so when you choose to marry that verse with the rest of the chapter. That doesn't apply all the time with biblical prophecy. An example is Isaiah 9:6-7. You may loose the message if you marry those verses with the rest of chapter 9.
johnw74:

Again if you read the whole chapters you will see it is about God's wrath - the day of the Lord at the end of the age.

No, you are wrong. Here are 5 proofs that Jeremiah 4:23 is refering to the original earth:

1. The only time the earth has ever been " without form and void " was before the six days of Genesis 1:3-2:25 when it was made chaos through the fall of lucifer and the pre- Adamites when God brought the first great universal flood upon the earth to destroy all life. (Gen 1:2, 2Peter 3:5-7).

2. The only time when the sun, moon and stars of heaven were forbidden to give light on the earth was in the period before the six days of re-creation, as in Gen1:2. There had been light on the earth when it was first created in the beginning (Gen1:1), and there has been light ever since the first day of Gen1:3-31.

3.The mountains and hills have been moved and will yet be moved by earthquakes, but there never has been a time since Adam to this day, nor will there ever be a time from our day into all eternity that the earth has been or will be without a man or bird, or fruitful place, as seen by Jeremiah in Jer 4:25. We are therefore required by facts to associate Jer 4:23-26 with the same time as that of Gen1:2. Also we are made to realize that there were men and fruitful places on earth before Adam's time that were destryed by the flood of Gen 1:2; 2Pet 3:5-7.

4. The earth was created to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18) and it was inhabited from the beginning by man who lived in cities (Jer 4:25-26)n by nations(Isaiah 14:12-14). And a social system of mortal men who were capable of being drowned (2Pet3:5-7).

5. Jer 4:23-26 could not even apply to the time of Noah because at that time the heavens had lights, and there were men, birds, fruitful places left on earth after the flood.
Neither could it apply to judgement at the end of the age bcausse there will still be men birds, etc in that day.

johnw74:

replenish

H4390

מָלָא מָלֵא
mâlê' mâlâ'
maw-lay', maw-law'
A primitive root, to fill or (intransitively) be full of, in a wide application (literally and figuratively): - accomplish, confirm, + consecrate, be at an end, be expired, be fenced, fill, fulfil, (be, become, X draw, give in, go) fully (-ly, -ly set, tale), [over-] flow, fulness, furnish, gather (selves, together), presume, replenish, satisfy, set, space, take a [hand-] full, + have wholly.
Total KJV occurrences: 251

Perhaps the translated word would have better been "fill" and not "replenish".

Nope. I think it was a perfectly translated word.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ADVERTBOARD: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
"Also we are made to realize that there were men and fruitful places on earth before Adam's time that were destryed by the flood of Gen 1:2; 2Pet 3:5-7." I agree with the statements in quote.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
eplanning:

When God said 'let's create man in our image', was He oozing out what will become Jesus?

My question is, before the account in Genesis, has God not done some creation? Is the genesis creation account the first creation by God?

Or you imply that there had been a prior creation nt covered in genesis that was recreated?
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by donnie(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
JMAN05:

When God said 'let's create man in our image', was He oozing out what will become Jesus?

Sure, He was!

Look at these scriptures:
John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (KJV)

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. (ESV)

So there it is. . . Jesus came from The Word.

JMAN05:

My question is, before the account in Genesis, has God not done some creation? Is the genesis creation account the first creation by God?

Or you imply that there had been a prior creation nt covered in genesis that was recreated?

The original (prior) creation is covered in Gen1:1. The destruction of the earth by water is seen in Gen 1:2 (and several other scriptures which eplanning mentioned in his recent discussions on this thread) and in Gen 1:3-2:25 we see the six days of re-creation account.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by johnw74: 2:41am On Mar 11, 2016
eplanning:

Nope. I think it was a perfectly translated word.

Okay, but you are coming to that conclusion on some of the scriptures you posted, being to do with Noah's flood, the Babylonian exile,
the end of the age etc.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by johnw74: 2:55am On Mar 11, 2016
The Bible say's the first man was Adam, and sin entered the world through Adam.
With Adam being the first Man, and with sin entering the World through Adam, it doesn't seem that there could have been a pre-Adamic race of people that sinned, and was destroyed by God.

1Co 15:45 And so it is written, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul," the last Adam was a life-giving Spirit.

Rom 5:12 Therefore, even as through one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed on all men inasmuch as all sinned:
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2016
johnw74:

Okay, but you are coming to that conclusion on some of the scriptures you posted, being to do with Noah's flood, the Babylonian exile,
the end of the age etc.

Realy? Kindly point out to me. Tnx
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by orisa37: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
To the other Spirits around Him.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by reallest(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
marsoden:

I don't really think you're right.

First he said "let us" make man in "our own image". Does the other host of heaven have the image of God? Do angels have the image of God? What about the elders? The living creatures? I don't think they have the image of God. The fact that man was made in the image of God is the reason why redemption for man(after the fall) was something that must happen. If angels were made in the image of God, God would have also been interested in their redemption after their fall.

I'm not sure, but I think God was talking to God the son and God the holyspirit.

Must u abuse to drive home ur point?
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
johnw74:

The Bible say's the first man was Adam, and sin entered the world through Adam.
With Adam being the first Man, and with sin entering the World through Adam, it doesn't seem that there could have been a pre-Adamic race of people that sinned, and was destroyed by God.

1Co 15:45 And so it is written, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul," the last Adam was a life-giving Spirit.

Rom 5:12 Therefore, even as through one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed on all men inasmuch as all sinned:

The scriptures you quoted refer to the present Adamite world. The pre-Adamite man that existed then was not made in the image and likeness of God as Adam was ( Gen 1:26). That man was perhaps just a higher and more intelligent class of animal. The destruction of that world was the result of the rebellion of Lucifer who was the covering cherub in charge of the earth. So Lucifer had already ruled the earth and become a fallen creature before Adam's time. He was already a fallen creature when he came into Adam's Eden(Gen 3; 2Cor 11:3). Hence, he must have fallen with a pre-Adamite creation.

According to Isaiah 14:12-14, Lucifer actually invaded heaven from earth hoping to defeat God and take His kingdom; but Lucifer himself was defeated and his kingdom cursed. Before his defeat, he had a throne, implying a kingdom and subjects to rule over. His kingdom was under the clouds, under the stars, under heaven-therefore, on earth.

Ezekiel 28:11-17 pictures Lucifer before he fell, as the annointed cherub or protector of the earth, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty, ruling in a garden of Eden (before Adam), created by God and perfect in his ways up to the time of his fall which was before the days of Adam.

So you see, a lack of understanding of this truth is why a lot of christians get confused and even thrown off balance when scientists come with facts that you cant deny which prove the existence of life on earth dating back to millions of years. There are fossils which are ruins of ancient cities, dinosaurs, homo-erectus which they have tested and proven to be millions of years old yet man has been on the earth since Adam for just about 6000 years according to the bible. So do we just dismiss those as forgeries and move on? No. I want to know that what i believe in is actually truth, then i can stake my life for it.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by johnw74: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2016
eplanning:

The scriptures you quoted refer to the present Adamite world. The pre-Adamite man that existed then was not made in the image and likeness of God as Adam was ( Gen 1:26). That man was perhaps just a higher and more intelligent class of animal. The destruction of that world was the result of the rebellion of Lucifer who was the covering cherub in charge of the earth. So Lucifer had already ruled the earth and become a fallen creature before Adam's time. He was already a fallen creature when he came into Adam's Eden(Gen 3; 2Cor 11:3). Hence, he must have fallen with a pre-Adamite creation.

According to Isaiah 14:12-14, Lucifer actually invaded heaven from earth hoping to defeat God and take His kingdom; but Lucifer himself was defeated and his kingdom cursed. Before his defeat, he had a throne, implying a kingdom and subjects to rule over. His kingdom was under the clouds, under the stars, under heaven-therefore, on earth.

Ezekiel 28:11-17 pictures Lucifer before he fell, as the annointed cherub or protector of the earth, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty, ruling in a garden of Eden (before Adam), created by God and perfect in his ways up to the time of his fall which was before the days of Adam.

So you see, a lack of understanding of this truth is why a lot of christians get confused and even thrown off balance when scientists come with facts that you cant deny which prove the existence of life on earth dating back to millions of years. There are fossils which are ruins of ancient cities, dinosaurs, homo-erectus which they have tested and proven to be millions of years old yet man has been on the earth since Adam for just about 6000 years according to the bible. So do we just dismiss those as forgeries and move on? No. I want to know that what i believe in is actually truth, then i can stake my life for it.

@blue, Yet you post verses of those times where there are Cities, with Priests and servants and masters and maids, with buyers and sellers, with harps etc. etc.

@red, Christians stake their life on the blood of Christ.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by johnw74: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2016
johnw74:

the end of the age etc.

eplanning:

Realy? Kindly point out to me. Tnx

I'm not going through them all, here is the first few verses you have posted to me to support a creation before the Genesis creation:

Where the word "Earth" is used there a better word would be "land" because it is talking about Judea known as palestine then, and the surrounding places.

I posted a verse from that chapter showing it cannot be talking of a creation before the Genesis creation:

Isa 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

Those Jeremiah verses are about Judaea during the Babylonian captivity.

It takes very little study to find out what the above Isaiah and Jeremiah verses are speaking about, you should do it.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by donnie(m): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2016
johnw74:

@blue, Yet you post verses of those times where there are Cities, with Priests and servants and masters and maids, with buyers and sellers, with harps etc. etc.

Yes, didnt you read about the cave men who created farming tools, cooked, had families, comunities, houses, weapons etc?

johnw74:

@red, Christians stake their life on the blood of Christ.

Truth came to us by the blood. The reason for the blood is that we might know and receive the truth and the life.
The blood gave us access into this truth wherein we stand.
Dont forget, He is the way, THE TRUTH and the life.
Many have already laid down their lives for this truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.