Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (13745 Views)

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / If Jehovah Is Omnipresent, Where Was It When Eve Was Talking To The Snake? / Genesis 1:26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2016
eplanning:

You cannot pick one portion of scripture and make a doctrine of it without examining it side by side with others and in line with truth.

Read my last post again and examine those scriptures.

Do you know the meaning of the word: glory or glorified ?
Everything that was human or subject to corruption is revived - glorified.
Jesus was glorified and we shall be glorified with him at the trumpet sound. That is the eternal hope of the christian- The hope of glory. Besides this, your faith is useless.

Psa 16:10
10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell;
neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Act 2:31
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

YOU ARE SPEAKING LIES.

You claim to be a Bible student yet you say Jesus resurrected with his physical body and was not made alive in spirit as the Bible said, that's childish!
Read 1Co 15:35-38. And see what that place talks about resurrection, our flesh is compared to seed which when sowed germinate or sprout! if sown in corruption it will resurrect or sprout as it were to incorruption!

Again Colossians 1:8 called Jesus the firstborn from the dead! Does it mean Christ was the first to be resurrected? there has been accounts of resurrections in the Bible even before Jesus died and was resurrected.
It means Jesus is the first to be resurrected by God himself and the first to be resurrected in the spirit!

The Bible's view of resurrection is different from yours ooo.

Now the Bible said he was not allowed to see corruption.
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

He was resurrected before his physical body or flesh rot away!

John 6:51King James Version (KJV)

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(If he was resurrected in the flesh that means he took the sacrifice or flesh back, and his death would have been meaningless)!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by dolphinheart(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2016
tunnypop:
[b][/b]

When jesus made these statement he was already in the world of flesh and blood.
John 1:14 "And the word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us..."

you did not answer all my questions.
Ok lets assume the word was made flesh, and thus became lesser than the father, pls tell us,
1. is the word still flesh and blood at this moment ?
2. If yes, is the father still greater than jesus?

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by analice107: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
goodnews201668:

Sorry you can't say whatever you feel like against JWs, stop lying against them.
Well that has always been your escape route labeling everybody that doesn't share your views as jw instead of defending it.

JWs don't believe that angels are to be worshipped, sorry.
Man, the JW and their half truths nauseates me. Take it somewhere else. I post you scriptures, very straight to the point scriptures yet you want for twist them. Get this straight, believe it or not, you will stand before God and answer to perverting the scriptures. Get out of my mention.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by analice107: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
eplanning:

Isa 63:9-10
9 In all their affliction he was afflicted,
and the angel of his presence saved them:
in his love and in his pity he redeemed them;
and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit:
therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.
(KJV)

This guy, the Angel of His Presence is not Jesus. If say he is then this also will be referring to Jesus.
Exodus 23:21 And behold, I will send an Angel before you to keep thee in the way and to bring you to the prepared place.
Beware of him and obey his voice, provoke him not got he will not pardon your transgressions.

Boy, Angel of His Presence is Angel Gabriel.
Luke 1:19 And the Angel speaking with him said, I am Gabriel, that Stands in the presence of God.
Have you noticed that anytime an Angel delivers a message, he does not say, Thus says the LORD, He his used the personal pronoun 'I'. right there, through present before you, but in the spirit realm he is standing before God and God using his mouth to speak to you.
Bros, Angel of His presence is not Jesus.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

Man, the JW and their half truths nauseates me. Take it somewhere else. I post you scriptures, very straight to the point scriptures yet you want for twist them. Get this straight, believe it or not, you will stand before God and answer to perverting the scriptures. Get out of my mention.

So that's why you label everyone JW, once they don't share your beliefs they're jw.
Which scripture is straight when it doesn't agree with other scriptures?
The Bible is harmonious!
You are not God yet you are always judge, well if you don't want to be mentioned leave this place. It's a public place, by the way you think know the truth and sure of salvation already. Beware!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

So that's why you label everyone JW, once they don't share your beliefs they're jw.
Which scripture is straight when it doesn't agree with other scriptures?
The Bible is harmonious!
You are not God yet you are always judge, well if you don't want to be mentioned leave this place. It's a public place, by the way you think know the truth and sure of salvation already. Beware!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
analice107:

eep thee in the way and to bring you to the prepared place.
Beware of him and obey his voice, provoke him not got he will not pardon your transgressions.

Boy, Angel of His Presence is Angel Gabriel.
Luke 1:19 And the Angel speaking with him said, I am Gabriel, that Stands in the presence of God.
Have you noticed that anytime an Angel delivers a message, he does not say, Thus says the LORD, He his used the personal pronoun 'I'. right there, through present before you, but in the spirit realm he is standing before God and God using his mouth to speak to you.
Bros, Angel of His presence is not Jesus.

I never called Him Jesus. And He is definitely not Gabriel. Did Isaiah 63:9-10 mention Gabriel? Did Exodus 24:21 mention Gabriel? Is Gabriel the only angel that stands in the presence of God?

Isaiah 63:9-10 didn't say AN Angel of His presence but THE Angel of His presence.

Okay Gabriel saved them and redeemed them right? Gabriel fought against them? Where did that happen in scripture?
Gabriel was afflicted with them right?

The Holy Spirit is clearly mentioned as the subject of the passage (Isaiah 63:9-10) but you choose to ignore that fact.

I have not started quizzing you yet. Just trying to get you to settle down. Because you will prove this your Gabriel theory to me.

Look, there is a difference between "standing in" and being a carrier or messenger of that presence.

If you have not studied a subject, say so and be ready to learn , rather than searching the web for the opinion you like the most and pasting it here.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
goodnews201668:

You claim to be a Bible student yet you say Jesus resurrected with his physical body and was not made alive in spirit as the Bible said, that's childish!
Read 1Co 15:35-38. And see what that place talks about resurrection, our flesh is compared to seed which when sowed germinate or sprout! if sown in corruption it will resurrect or sprout as it were to incorruption!

Again Colossians 1:8 called Jesus the firstborn from the dead! Does it mean Christ was the first to be resurrected? there has been accounts of resurrections in the Bible even before Jesus died and was resurrected.
It means Jesus is the first to be resurrected by God himself and the first to be resurrected in the spirit!

The Bible's view of resurrection is different from yours ooo.

Now the Bible said he was not allowed to see corruption.

He was resurrected before his physical body or flesh rot away!

John 6:51King James Version (KJV)

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(If he was resurrected in the flesh that means he took the sacrifice or flesh back, and his death would have been meaningless)!

Show me where I said that Jesus was not made alive in the Spirit? It is not pisdible for the body to be raised without the Spirit. I said the body cannot be raised without the spirit. It is not possible for the body to be revived or rejuvenated without such rejuvenation beginnng from the spirit.

So this discussion you are trying to raise in uncalled for. Or are you looking for an escape route from your obvious confusions?

Why not start by explaing the scriptures that I shared with you to prove that His body was also raised and that He wasn't just raised in spirit as you claim?

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
eplanning:

Show me where I said that Jesus was not made alive in the Spirit? It is not pisdible for the body to be raised without the Spirit. I said the body cannot be raised without the spirit. It is not possible for the body to be revived or rejuvenated without such rejuvenation beginnng from the spirit.

So this discussion you are trying to raise in uncalled for. Or are you looking for an escape route from your obvious confusions?

Why not start by explaing the scriptures that I shared with you to prove that His body was also raised and that He wasn't just raised in spirit as you claim?

Which scripture told you Christ was resurrected in spirit and body?

He was made alive in spirit and it's not necessary for him to take his former physical body after resurrection.

He sacrificed it according to John 6:51King James Version (KJV)

So doesn't need his former corruptible body as you are trying to make us understand.
it has been sacrificed taking it back means his death would worthless.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
goodnews201668:

So doesn't need his former corruptible body as you are trying to make us understand.
it has been sacrificed taking it back means his death would worthless.

Did I tell you He was raised with His former corruptible body or with a glorified (incorruptible) body? See yourself? You are confused already.
Or are you trying to escape?

You said he wasn't raised with his body shikina.

By the way, I did not ask you to quote more irrelevant scriptures. Kindly explain Psalm 16:10 and Acts 2:31.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
donnie:

She made a very good point there. Wisdom is inanimate to you when it suits you and a living person when it doesn't? smiley

And you did not think you should clearly take back ur "the Word is inanimate" lie rather than stylishly? grin

As for a response to the rest of your last rejoinder, I will when i'm less busy. Also, its quite difficult using a phone for long replies.

Include whatever u want to include in ur reply, let's dig for knowledge together. this isn't a fight.

I know Emusan than u do.

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
eplanning:

Did I tell you He was raised with His former corruptible body or with a glorified (incorruptible) body? See yourself? You are confused already.
Or are you trying to escape?

You said he wasn't raised with his body shikina.

By the way, I did not ask you to quote more irrelevant scriptures. Kindly explain Psalm 16:10 and Acts 2:31.

That means you don't even read other people's post, I answered your questions already.
Those portions are not saying he was raised with his former body.
He was resurrected before his body could rot away!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
goodnews201668:

Which scripture told you Christ was resurrected in spirit and body?

He was made alive in spirit and it's not necessary for him to take his former physical body after resurrection.

He sacrificed it according to John 6:51King James Version (KJV)

Your case is very pathetic. Unknown to you, you are questioning your very own salvation by denying the resurrection. It is not resurrection if His body was not raised.

No one said he was taking up His former corruptible body. Or are you looking for an escape route? It was a glorified body. It was sown corruptible and raised incorruptible.

1Co 15:42-44
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory:it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

goodnews201668:

It has been sacrificed taking it back means his death would worthless.
You see your life?
Jn 2:19-21
19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
20 They replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?"
21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Does a spirit have flesh and bones?

Luk 24:36-39
Jesus Appears to His Disciples
36 As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, “Peace to you!” 37 But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. 38 And he said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

If after reading this you come here with another silly post, then we can safely conclude that you are either a cultist or one who needs to see a psychiatrist.

3 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
eplanning:

Your case is very pathetic. Unknown to you, you are questioning your very own salvation by denying the resurrection. It is not resurrection if His body was not raised.

No one said he was taking up His former corruptible body. Or are you looking for an escape route? It was a glorified body. It was sown corruptible and raised incorruptible.

1Co 15:42-44
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory:it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

You see your life?
Jn 2:19-21
19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
20 They replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?"
21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

Does a spirit have flesh and bones?

Luk 24:36-39
Jesus Appears to His Disciples
36 As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, “Peace to you!” 37 But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. 38 And he said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

If after reading this you come here with another silly post, then we can safely conclude that you are either a cultist or one who needs to see a psychiatrist.

You are the confused person here, you agreed that Christ wasn't raised in flesh yet your other posts have shown you to be confused!
Stop limping stand on what you believe.
was Jesus resurrected as a spirit or not? that's the issue, stop running up and down saying he was resurrected with a glorified body and denying it again.
So you are saying he was raised in a physical body but a glorified one? Let's know where you stand.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
goodnews201668:

You are the confused person here, you agreed that Christ wasn't raised in flesh yet your other posts have shown you to be confused!
Stop limping stand on what you believe.
was Jesus resurrected as a spirit or not? that's the issue, stop running up and down saying he was resurrected with a glorified body and denying it again.
So you are saying he was raised in a physical body but a glorified one? Let's know where you stand.

A mad man is on the loose. You do not deserve a response from me. Abeg NEXT!

1 Like

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by goodnews201668: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
eplanning:

A mad man is on the loose. You do not deserve a response from me. Abeg NEXT!

I know your type, first to call others name.
Yet they're swimming in confusion, at least I know what I believe and can explain it unlike you!
I see how insane you are.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
ifenes:

The book of Genesis was originally written by the Sumerians. "Let there be light" was added by the editors of the Bible.It had nothing to do with a god. The Sumerians recognized the Sun as the light of the world. The Sun came to rescue life on the planet according to them.

"Let us make man in our image" was a conversation between biological beings who visited the planet to mine gold. They were called the Giants,The Elohim,"sons of god". El is singular god,Elohim is plural in Aramaic. The Sumerians called them The Anunnaki(those who from heaven come)

This is why it is obvious there is no god. The Bible is an Aurthur of confusion.

Lol. You said "Elohim" is Aramaic. You are wrong. "Elohim" is Hebrew. An Aramaic counterpart is "Elaha" or "Alahin." Who told you that "let there be light" was added? Have you read an Hebrew text of Genesis? You are probably light headed.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by eplanning: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
All these copy and paste Bible scholars on NL sef. grin
See how they always end up confused.

Sit under anointed teaching ministers/ ministries and you will not go into error.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 2:21am On May 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol. You said "Elohim" is Aramaic. You are wrong. "Elohim" is Hebrew. An Aramaic counterpart is "Elaha" or "Alahin." Who told you that "let there be light" was added? Have you read an Hebrew text of Genesis? You are probably light headed.

And your point is?
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Emusan(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2016
JMAN05:

Include whatever u want to include in ur reply, let's dig for knowledge together. this isn't a fight.

I know than u do.

You know nothing about me sir. The brother has said it all "Wisdom is inanimate to you when it suits you and a living person when it doesn't" Which in my summary what I termed 'Your Confusions'.

You're not the only JW who has made that statement almost all JW do. They are so quick to use Prov 8 as a prove that some INANIMATE THINGS were given personality in the Bible. [size=14pt]THIS IS DONE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIM THAT HOLY SPIRIT ISN'T A PERSON.[/size] But when they want to prove that Jesus was created they sited THIS SAME Prov 8.

This is to tell you how you people cherry pick the word of God to suit whatever you want it support. Mind you that's how you do to the WHOLE SCRIPTURE.

Your own is to prove my post wrong by showing me where you didn't make those summarized statement.

3 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Emusan(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2016
donnie:

Thank you jare.

Confusion is what you get when you gather info from everywhere (JWs, atheism etc) as long as they support your claims.

There are actualIy more, if we probe further but i hardly notice since i'm in "preaching mode" (not argument) most of the time.

They are Jehovah Witness who have right to tell a part of the Bible that is LITERAL or ALLEGORY even when most Bible scholars disagreed with their claim.

That's what you get when one decides to twist the Word of God out of context.

2 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
ifenes:

And your point is?

My point is you not knowing that "Elohim" is actually Hebrew proves that you do not have even the slightest knowledge of what you are saying. You lack scribal knowledge by saying "let there be light" was added by editors of the Tanakh or by copyists. Guy or girl or lady, gain knowledge before coming to refute a book that is thousands of years older than even your great grand father.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by donnie(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
Emusan:

They are Jehovah Witness who have right to tell a part of the Bible that is LITERAL or ALLEGORY even when most Bible scholars disagreed with their claim.

That's what you get when one decides to twist the Word of God out of context.

Exactly. They lack the Spirit, saying "IT" left the earth with the last apostle. So with what will they interprete scripture if not their natural senses/ reason?

3 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

My point is you not knowing that "Elohim" is actually Hebrew proves that you do not have even the slightest knowledge of what you are saying. You lack scribal knowledge by saying "let there be light" was added by editors of the Tanakh or by copyists. Guy or girl or lady, gain knowledge before coming to refute a book that is thousands of years older than even your great grand father.

Elohim is plural. I hope you know that. You want to challenge me on the Bible? Please give it your best shot.

Let there be light was stolen from esoteric texts. Nothing to do with the Elohim(plural)

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 02, 2016
donnie:

Exactly. They lack the Spirit, saying "IT" left the earth with the last apostle. So with what will they interprete scripture if not their natural senses/ reason?

With do respect sir, we never said the holy spirit left the earth, do not resort to lies bro. Emusan is not ready for a calm and sincere discussion. That's why I ignore him. Do u also want to be like him?

Any sincere nairalander following our discussion will see I have provided a calm atmosphere devoid of name-calling so that we both, I mean we both can sincerely see what we can glean from the scriptures. Isn't this what a true Xten discussion should be? Pls sir, don't u like that atmosphere?

The fact is, my stand could be very wrong just like ur stand may be. I believe am correct, you believe urs too. Isn't it maturity to calm ur nerves, respect the other person's stand and invite him for a joint venture to really seek out what the bible says. Pls pls pls, if u don't like it that way, tell me sir, I will quietly discontinue.

2 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by donnie(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2016
JMAN05:

With do respect sir, we never said the holy spirit left the earth, do not resort to lies bro. Emusan is not ready for a calm and sincere discussion. That's why I ignore him. Do u also want to be like him?

I have had several live debates with JWs in the past so I know exactly what I'm talking about. Except they've changed that belief in recent times. How can they even talk about the Holy Spirit whom they do not know (saying "it" is a force)? Btw, they always run away from me. That's why I could easily identify you as having been familiar with their teachings.

I really am indifferent as to how you address me; common!... this is NL where bashing seems like the norm.

But what I do not condone in arguments is a dishonest person or evasive person. What is wrong in owning up to ur faults or mistakes? Instead you try to twist the other's words looking for a loophole the same way you do the entire scriptures. Well, is it not clear that you have failed in your attempt?

All truth is parallel. The writers of the scriptures were moved by the same Spirit to speak. Meanwhile folks like you twist the scriptures, giving your own interpretations, contradicting yourselves.

2Pe 1:20-21
20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation. 21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Emusan(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2016
JMAN05:

Do I even care? Please if you know you can't refute my post stop mentioning my moniker.

I know the next thing you will tag me is to call me an APOSTASY simply because I always expose your Watchtower Publications' lies.

You ignored me; for what? Am I the one who controlled your brain to write that Prov 8 is ALLEGORICALLY talked about Jesus Christ who was endowed with the wisdom of God? OR I force you to write that Prov 8 is a prove that INANIMATE THING can be given ANIMATED ATTRIBUTES? OR used your hand to type that Prov 8 is a prove that the Father is talking to His Son Jesus Christ on the same breath of writings?

Just show people on this thread that I was the who attributed those statements to you that you never said anything like that.

Mr man wake up from your delusion!

3 Likes

Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 03, 2016
ifenes:

Elohim is plural. I hope you know that. You want to challenge me on the Bible? Please give it your best shot.

Let there be light was stolen from esoteric texts. Nothing to do with the Elohim(plural)

I know "Elohim" is plural but it refers to one God and sometimes refer to angels as representatives of God. I want to challenge you on the Bible, shoot first!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I know "Elohim" is plural but it refers to one God and sometimes refer to angels as representatives of God. I want to challenge you on the Bible, shoot first!

No the god of the bible is a race of Extra-dimensional beings called ELOHIM. Their leader was Yahweh. They were the "sons of gods" who looked down on the humans from the sky. They were the ones who destroyed the Tower of Babel,They thought the humans weren't matured enough to go space travel etc.

Question for you ; Who visited Abraham?
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2016
ifenes:

No the god of the bible is a race of Extra-dimensional beings called ELOHIM. Their leader was Yahweh. They were the "sons of gods" who looked down on the humans from the sky. They were the ones who destroyed the Tower of Babel,They thought the humans weren't matured enough to go space travel etc.

Question for you ; Who visited Abraham?

God of course. You are so engrossed in science fiction that you cannot tell between "fact and fiction". It was God who spoke to Abraham. And if they are extra-dimensional, then they are immortals and being extra-dimensional doesn't prove that God doesn't exist if that is what you are implying........ Either you have been watching Mortal Kombat lately or Total Recall or probably a movie about alien invasion lol!!!
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by ifenes(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:

God of course. You are so engrossed in science fiction that you cannot tell between "fact and fiction". It was God who spoke to Abraham. And if they are extra-dimensional, then they are immortals and being extra-dimensional doesn't prove that God doesn't exist if that is what you are implying........ Either you have been watching Mortal Kombat lately or Total Recall or probably a movie about alien invasion lol!!!

Caught you! Does your god eat and drink? How did Abraham recognize your god? He saw three men and hurried up to invite them for dinner. They must have looked different to the other human. Lets talk fact here. Your bible lied by saying no man can see god,but Abraham did and they were humanoid(Extraterrestrials) Should I say your bible is a sci fi book?

Moses and dividing the red sea into 2 is a big exxample of Science fictions. Jesus rising from the dead is no different. Looks like Christianity is a sci fi religion.
Re: In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2016
ifenes:

Caught you! Does your got eat and drink? How did Abraham recognize your god? He saw three men and hurried up to invite them for dinner. They must have looked different to the other human. Lets talk fact here. Your bible lied by saying no man can see god,but Abraham did and they were humanoid(Extraterrestrials) Should I say your bible is a sci fi book?

Of a truth, you got holes in your brains. How did you get me? You asked a question as a senseless being and I answered and you are saying I caught you! He didn't even recognise them and even if he did, it was because God allowed him to and not because they were in any way different from other humans. John 1:18 records that no one has seen God at any time and that refers to the fact that God appeared in forms that were different from His original form. He either took form of a cloud, fire, lightning or man and He never came as He is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates. / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.