Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

HI I Am Indian - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / HI I Am Indian (13255 Views)

Indian Spiritual Temples And Other Crap / An Indian Tribe That Breastfeed Animals Like Their Own Babies / Hi Everyone, African American Going Home To MAMA AFRICA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You reason like a villager. you have no inkling of economics. who uses gdp per capita for comparison?
lol! ironic isnt it. considering i'm an economics student myself and im telling you dumbo! gdp per capita best measures the development of a country

The basic premise that GDP per capita is a measure of a nation being ahead or behind is a flawed notion.
GDP is just an estimate and useful for investors as a dipstik measure. GDP per capita of a resource rich oil producer with low population will generally be higher.

Example : India's mighty neighbour China has per capita GDP of 6807$ and China's neighbour Kazakhistan has per capita GDP of 13,172 $ so should we think that Kazakhistan as nation is ahead of China ? Hell no its amply clear there is no comparison China is far far ahead.
gdp is a measur of many things, its a measure of c+i+g+x-m if youre a keynesian like myself. that just shows that just as welfare is better in nigeria than india, it is better in kazhakistan than china. thats ceteris paribus of course.

GDP per capita in $ does not tell you many things about general level of development and importance of a country.
as we've already established, it shows economic development. i suggest you think before you pick an intellectual fight with me.

oh and as for race... you Nigerians are obsessed about skin color . yes we Indians have dark skinned Austronesians, Dravidians, wheatish, Mongoloid Tribes, Caucasian tribes, mixed race hybrids, Anglo-Indians, Persians, East African slave descendants called Siddis who have Scheduled tribe status in India today and education/employment reservation benifits, etc.
lool! i dont give a damn about colour, just the funniest thing when indians of all people try to look down on me. smh, only works on people who dont know your secrets. note worthy of course that im not a racist, i obviously have indian friends, even though the notion here is that indians are snakes i get along well with them.

so no surprises there.
good for you...
Re: HI I Am Indian by Ihuomadinihu: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

One or two?

Do you want me to tag you everyday?
If you are ready let me kjow.

Please what devdasi? There is no such thing theae days. Its almost dead. No one does these medieval practices in India today. Show me any recent post pertaining to the issue. It was banned during british times itself. South Indians are very educated these days and have high literacy.

Atleast we dont send our girls to Libya for prostitution racket.
There are prostitutes everywhere. And Europeans even send their girls to Red light areas in India for prostitution. So it's not peculiar to Nigeria. You started rubbish at first,so why cry now?
Don't use your stuppid rape cases for Nigeria. It's preposterous.

2 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
But... prostitution is legal in India and you are talking about Nigeria?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_India
http://www.oneindia.com/feature/places-in-india-where-prostitution-is-the-main-source-of-income-1786111.html

IndianBwoy:

One or two?

Do you want me to tag you everyday?
If you are ready let me kjow.

Please what devdasi? There is no such thing theae days. Its almost dead. No one does these medieval practices in India today. Show me any recent post pertaining to the issue. It was banned during british times itself. South Indians are very educated these days and have high literacy.

Atleast we dont send our girls to Libya for prostitution racket.

Ihuomadinihu:

There are prostitutes everywhere. And Europeans even send their girls to Red light areas in India for prostitution. So it's not peculiar to Nigeria. You started rubbish at first,so why cry now?
Don't use your stuppid rape cases for Nigeria. It's preposterous.
Re: HI I Am Indian by JahJaa(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mehn the Indianbwoy is Funny So you see Nigeria not as a good country ? But one to console your self to the fact indians are ra.pists ? Shit Pls find something better to say about us and go about ranting nonsence to cover your Shame.
One love Indian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Igbos Of Bonny- Igbodefender.com / Alaafin Begs Aliko Dangote To Extend Employment Generation Drive To Oyo Kingdom / Obaship Crisis Rocks Yorubas In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.