Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

HI I Am Indian - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / HI I Am Indian (12731 Views)

Indian Spiritual Temples And Other Crap / An Indian Tribe That Breastfeed Animals Like Their Own Babies / Hi Everyone, African American Going Home To MAMA AFRICA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Hi I am Indian. I'm 19 years old residing in Abu Dhabi. which you people will be familiar with by the general term "Dubai". I believe I deserve a chance.

I have actually been experiencing a peculiar situation. I have friends from different nationality. Wherever I go, when it gets down to joke-fights, people make fun of me because I'm Indian, by terming me/my people as rapist or belong to rapist nation. Now I cannot be rapist can I? I belong to a cultured family. I have never even had a gf-relationship in all my short lifespan, talk less of s.ex or Rape! shocked

So feeling ashamed of being singled out by such an indecent tag, I decided to embark on a quest to search for similar nations around the world who also have high ra.pe cases. So that by finding peoples with whom we share a commonality in custom, I can finally share my suffering rather than bear the brunt all by myself. I then came across Nigeria !

I kept following your news and I realized. Nigeria has rape case everyday. Infact multiple rape cases in a single day at times. I was finally happy. smiley

(Sad at the fate of the victims tho. obviously. horrible what they have to go through. I swear.)

Here was a nation that can finally compete with mine.

I believe I deserve a chance.

I believe I deserve a chance to join Nigerian army to fight against boko haram.

So now I am here on Nairaland fellow Nigerian brother and sister.

Hope I have finally found acceptance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by Rossikk(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Do you worship cows like your countrymen? grin

3 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Rossikk:
Do you worship cows like your countrymen? grin

Yes and no. its not our Chief deity. I follow tribal religion. its a bit different from mainstream Hinduism.

We have different Gods, shrine and rituals. but I also worships Hindu Gods. By law we are all classified as Hindu.

What you worship? I hear African spiritualism are also like Hindus. it seems we are common in religion too.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Sparrow13: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2016
I hear you don't allow your ladies to marry other nationality how true is this ?

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Sparrow13:
I hear you don't allow your ladies to marry other nationality how true is this ?

We are not supposed to marry lady of other tribe or caste within our country. Forget other religion or nationality.

But it is not forced . it is matter of personal choice. but most people generally prefers to follow , presevre and protect their tradition.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Sparrow13: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

We are not supposed to marry lady of other tribe or caste within our country. Forget other religion or nationality.

But it is not forced . it is matter of personal choice. but most people generally prefers to follow , presevre and protect their tradition.
Now I know
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2016
Is India a 2nd or 3rd world country and how is the economy growing?

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Dennygirl: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2016
Mtcheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by menabae(f): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2016
And why do u wanna join Nigeria army not india army?and is it true male indians are uncircumcised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is India a 2nd or 3rd world country and how is the economy growing?

It is a 2nd world country but will soon become 1st world country all thanks and praises to our Great Leader Prime Minister Narendra Modi , champion of the Hindu Identity and Faith. God bless his soul and grant him 100 more years.

Right now too much investment is pouring into India. also Ideal situation for startups for young graduates who will have tax free business for the first 5 years of their new venture.

We are also revamping our railways and replacing with metro rails. There is also ongoing Cleanliness campaign known as "swachh Bharat abhyan".

We now need to just focus on Agriculture sector. Foreign relations are favourable. Everyone wants to invest in India. Even I want to invest in my nation.

We sufferred for past 60 years under a corrupt regime but now things have finally changed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
menabae:
And why do u wanna join Nigeria army not india army?

Because Indian Army is tough to get in. U.K. army is out of bounds.

I also want to exterminate boko haram.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2016
menabae:
And why do u wanna join Nigeria army not india army?and is it true male indians are uncircumcised
cheesy
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

It is a 2nd world country but will soon become 1st world country all thanks and praises to our Great Leader Prime Minister Narendra Modi , champion of the Hindu Identity and Faith. God bless his soul and grant him 100 more years.

Right now too much investment is pouring into India. also Ideal situation for startups for young graduates who will have tax free business for the first 5 years of their new venture.

We are also revamping our railways and replacing with metro rails. There is also ongoing Cleanliness campaign known as "swachh Bharat abhyan".

We now need to just focus on Agriculture sector. Foreign relations are favourable. Everyone wants to invest in India. Even I want to invest in my nation.

We sufferred for past 60 years under a corrupt regime but now things have finally changed.
oh thats sweet. How I wish we can exchange our President, Muhammadu Buhari(the great tourist) with your Adorable prime minister, Narendra Modi.
whats the situation of the electric power sector in india?

3 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by menabae(f): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016
grayht:
cheesy
haba

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by menabae(f): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Because Indian Army is tough to get in. U.K. army is out of bounds.

I also want to exterminate boko haram.
wow that's great ... Wish u luck on that
Re: HI I Am Indian by Sctests: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oh thats sweet. How I wish we can exchange our President, Muhammadu Buhari(the great tourist) with your Adorable prime minister, Narendra Modi.

Hahaha, you mean Mumuhamadu dullhari.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2016
menabae:
and is it true male indians are uncircumcised

Yes same like African. we have so much in common.

After all it wrong to mutilate God-given body parts .

only muslim circumcize in India.

Re: HI I Am Indian by Sctests: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
OP how are you guys coping with the muslims? Are they kidnapping your little girls and hiding them in palaces of muslim chiefs like muslims do in nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Yes Madame. he is an God-send in the worst times of political corruption in Indian history led by the italian and her stooges. God curse on her.

We are ready to lay down our lives for our Leader if need be.

We are switching to Solar Energy because Solar power is the boon of the Sun God Surya.

Infact there is a Solar Revolution under way. Even in my village we have installed solar panels in my aunts home ,etc. serves purpose well for basic heating of water, etc.

Our PM has on the short term set a goal for
Electricity for 18,000 Villages in 1,000 Days. This is a realistic resolution thus the set number of days. India is a big country and not easy to manage.

India Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called on developed nations to do more to help developing countries in their transition towards renewable energy sources. Speaking at the COP21 conference in Paris on 30 November, Modi said solar technology was the key to cutting down global carbon emissions and curbing climate change.

He unveiled a "Solar Alliance" of 110 tropical countries for the purpose of obtaining solar technology cheaply from advanced countries such as the US and Japan.

"The Sun god is the soul of all beings. Many in India begin their day with a prayer to the Sun," Modi was quoted as saying at a press conference in the French capital by the Irish Times newspaper. "The world must turn to the Sun to power the future."

India is the world's third largest carbon emitting nation after China and the US, but its emissions are well below the global average on a per capita basis. Unlike China, India has not committed to a peak emissions target, and has instead pledged to cut down the rate at which it emits greenhouse gases by a third over the next 15 years.

Scientists say there is a danger of irreversible and catastrophic climate change if global carbon emissions do not peak soon.

PM Modi said India will spend $30m (£19.9m; €28.4m) to establish a secretariat for the alliance of tropical countries in the city of Gurgaon, near the capital Delhi. "If you put clean energy within the reach of all, it will create unlimited economic opportunities. This day is the sunrise of new hope for villages and homes still in darkness," the Indian PM was quoted as saying.

However on short term basis to fulfill electricty needs to both rural and urban areas, coal-powered electricity is required. until the Solar Revolution becomes full-fledged.
Re: HI I Am Indian by menabae(f): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Yes same like African. we have so much in common.

After all it wrong to mutilate God-given body parts .

only muslim circumcize in India.
no,not same with africans,here in Nigeria both christian and muslim get circumcised.... And does an uncut cockk pleasurable?
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Sctests:
OP how are you guys coping with the muslims? Are they kidnapping your little girls and hiding them in palaces of muslim chiefs like muslims do in nigeria?

I have muslim friends but on a general view.

Politically and religiously. they are a thorn in the backside of India.

some of them steal and kidnap our cows for slaughter. if we catch them we generally beat them up , although last time a man was killed i believe which initiated riots. we had the upper hand though.

they cant steal our women though. we Hindu will exterminate them if they do such thing. but they do entice our girl with love and gifts in a bid to convert them to their religion.

they indulge in conversion of poor tribals by bribery and other rubbish means. they also involve in terrorist threat to our nation.

christianity is a snake religion. unlike islam which is straightforward, xtian fo all kinds of trickery and bribery to gain converts.

both politically always oppose the Hindu and Animist tribal majority. they support corrupt parties and communist to push our nation backwards.

but these are only the bad ones. There are good INDIVIDUALS among them too.

but their religious and political ideology is a cancerous growth and is very dangerous to our nation. they are not proud to be Indian because they serve a foreign culture and keep foreign names and customs.

Also most of them dont have proper ethnic group or tribe and are generally mixed category. so its hard for them to stick to a culture so they adopt foreign ones.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Greene66: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2016
Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
menabae:
no,not same with africans,here in Nigeria both christian and muslim get circumcised.... And does an uncut cockk pleasurable?

Oh okok yes foreign custom incite circumcision. i think that pics was from South Sudan.

yes it does I guess. has lots of nerve endings the skin yeah. also acts like an exterior protection.

but why you interested in cockk so much Mises menabae. these are trivial things.
Re: HI I Am Indian by menabae(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Oh okok yes foreign custom incite circumcision. i think that pics was from South Sudan.

yes it does I guess. has lots of nerve endings the skin yeah. also acts like an exterior protection.

but why you interested in cockk so much Mises menabae. these are trivial things.
yep, I'm interested in knowing it, I broke up wit my indian friend SHIVA Krishna , becos he told me his cock can't be castrated,and I dnt see my self getting married to an uncircumcised fellow,cest fini
Re: HI I Am Indian by TruthHurts1(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
You're hopelessly out of your element. Compared to India, Nigeria is just a beginner as far as rape is concerned.

India's population is 7 times that of Nigeria so India has 7 times more rapists than Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2016
Greene66:
Op

Sorry this is not my language although I can read it.

I cannot understand it . the grammer is wrong. they have garlic stink rapists? what does that mean?

Are you trying to send across a message?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2016
menabae:
yep, I'm interested in knowing it, I broke up wit my indian friend SHIVA Krishna , becos he told me his cock can't be castrated,and I dnt see my self getting married to an uncircumcised fellow,cest fini

Oh ok. good riddance to him. focus on your work or study now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Yoruba Name Of Almond Leaves / K'anyị Lebanye Anya Na Agwụgwa Igbo(riddles) Tara Akpụ, Maa Kọwaa Uru Ha / The Ancient Ibibio People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.