Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

HI I Am Indian - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / HI I Am Indian (13242 Views)

Indian Spiritual Temples And Other Crap / An Indian Tribe That Breastfeed Animals Like Their Own Babies / Hi Everyone, African American Going Home To MAMA AFRICA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! he doesnt know anything, just googles shiit to prevent him from looking like the dimwit he is. lool! mountains of adamawa, smh.

Havent you heard of the Mandara mountain ranges?

Home of the Marghi, Sukun, Fali, Kilba, etc.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Angelou:
theses stock of people u made reference to are just minute compoments of africa, and therefore you can't induce that all africans behave in such ways.

There is no such thing as minute component of Africa.

Every tribe is a minute component of Africa and the world and have its own unique custom and tradition.

The Nilotes make up the entire population of South Sudan, Southern Ethiopia and Northern Kenya.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Angelou(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2016
IndianBwoy:

There is no such thing as minute component of Africa.

Every tribe is a minute component of Africa and the world and have its own unique custom and tradition.

The Nilotes make up the entire population of South Sudan, Southern Ethiopia and Northern Kenya.
what i mean by minute component is that these nilotes are a minority compared to the entire african continent, so u can't judge an entire continent by some states in it
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Angelou:
what i mean by minute component is that these nilotes are a minority compared to the entire african continent, so u can't judge an entire continent by some states in it

The same logic applies to you. Just because you circumcise doesnt mean everyone else in Africa does too.
Re: HI I Am Indian by Angelou(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2016
IndianBwoy:

The same logic applies to you. Just because you circumcise doesnt mean everyone else in Africa does too.
but i can proudly claim that more than 60% of the african populace circumcises their offsprings including the sophisticated egyptians
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Angelou:
but i can proudly claim that more than 60% of the african populace circumcises their offsprings including the sophisticated egyptians

Theres nothing to be proud of chopping your d.ck

Anyways these days we cant say much of the original cultures because most tribes have converted to islam/christianity.
Re: HI I Am Indian by uckennety(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
I know dia are some indian and Arabia Girls captive and sold into d sex slavery industry!i'll simply buy one and customise as my own wife and girls den ur can go to hell wid ur norms
Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Some of You people are more racist than me

How the hell are we racist? Tell me when were Africans ever racist to Indians ? On the other hand you came here crying about some people calling you a rapist psst guess what India is the rape capital of the world. Instead of worrying about Boko Haram worry about protecting your sisters , cousins , aunts, mothers , grandmothers and girlfriends from the goons who rape them in the streets of Dehli .

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

How the hell are we racist? Tell me when were Africans ever racist to Indians ? On the other hand you came here crying about some people calling you a rapist psst guess what India is the rape capital of the world. Instead of worrying about Boko Haram worry about protecting your sisters , cousins , aunts, mothers , grandmothers and girlfriends from the goons who rape them in the streets of Dehli .

Many of you are very racis.t and always obsessed with skin color . Ive seen on many threads and also outside as well. Including with myself.

If India is the r.ape capital of the world, then Nigeria is the rapicenter of the universe. Coz u have frequent rape case almost everyday. I can prove it to you if you want. Actually i dont need to prove anything. Just keep following front page .

Today itself we come to know about the tenn girl abducted and r.aped and plus a full grown man rap.ed by a homose.xual.

First get bak the Chibok girls. Then talk about ra.pe in my country you have no law in your own country and you are spewing hatred against my nation.
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
uckennety:
I know dia are some indian and Arabia Girls captive and sold into d sex slavery industry!i'll simply buy one and customise as my own wife and girls den ur can go to hell wid ur norms

You must be a citizen of bokoo haram republicm
Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Many of you are very racis.t and always obsessed with skin color . Ive seen on many threads and also outside as well. Including with myself.

If India is the r.ape capital of the world, then Nigeria is the rapicenter of the universe. Coz u have frequent rape case almost everyday. I can prove it to you if you want. Actually i dont need to prove anything. Just keep following front page .

Today itself we come to know about the tenn girl abducted and r.aped and plus a full grown man rap.ed by a homose.xual.

First get bak the Chibok girls. Then talk about ra.pe in my country you have no law in your own country and you are spewing hatred against my nation.

Hahaha Fail I'm not even Nigerian

Please don't talk about anyone having no law in Nigeria when you have no law in India and goons run your country. And who the Bleep are you to talk about skin colour when India is the bleaching capital of the world who the Bleep are you to complain about racism when you got your Indian butt in here and started insulting all the Nigerian people like you know all of them. Stop complaining about racism when your religion still encourages the caste system. Oh and facts are still facts India is the rape capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Hahaha Fail I'm not even Nigerian

Please don't talk about anyone having no law in Nigeria when you have no law in India and goons run your country. And who the Bleep are you to talk about skin colour when India is the bleaching capital of the world who the Bleep are you to complain about racism when you got your Indian butt in here and started insulting all the Nigerian people like you know all of them. Stop complaining about racism when your religion still encourages the caste system. Oh and facts are still facts India is the rape capital of the world.

Then where are you from and why are you here to spread discord between Nigerian and Indian?

My country is run by a stable and democratically elected leader who is respected all over the world and is developing the nation. Not by a former millitary dictator.

Indians like me dont need to bleach like you people suffering from low self-esteem and inferiority complex. We are naturally fair because of our Aryan/Scythian roots.

We dont encourage caste discrimination today. But we are proud of our castes, tribes and culture just as you have your own tribes.

We are progressing in all fields be it space exploration or scientific discorvery and innovation unlike you cribber.

Nigeria is the rapicentre of the world. And you aint Nigerian. I guess you belong to pakistan or some other shythole.
Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Then where are you from and why are you here to spread discord between Nigerian and Indian?

My country is run by a stable and democratically elected leader who is respected all over the world and is developing the nation. Not by a former millitary dictator.

Indians like me dont need to bleach like you people suffering from low self-esteem and inferiority complex. We are naturally fair because of our Aryan/Scythian roots.

We dont encourage caste discrimination today. But we are proud of our castes, tribes and culture just as you have your own tribes.

We are progressing in all fields be it space exploration or scientific discorvery and innovation unlike you cribber.

Nigeria is the rapicentre of the world. And you aint Nigerian. I guess you belong to pakistan or some other shythole.

I would rather be Pakistani than Indian

We don't allow bleaching creams in our country yet you have Bollywood stars endorsing them in yours the Aryan myth was debunked by scientist and there are naturally fair Africans just like there are dusky Indians like Kajol so Fail psst skin colour is determined by genetics or by how close or far you live to the equator not by some mythical Aryan blood. Say what you want at least Nigeria doesn't have rape festivals now go back to the basement of your Arab overlords peasant.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I would rather be Pakistani than Indian

We don't allow bleaching creams in our country yet you have Bollywood stars endorsing them in yours the Aryan myth was debunked by scientist and there are naturally fair Africans just like there are dusky Indians like Kajol so Fail psst skin colour is determined by genetics or by how close or far you live to the equator not by some mythical Aryan blood. Say what you want at least Nigeria doesn't have rape festivals now go back to the basement of your Arab overlords peasant.

Im clearly dealing with a mental patient. grin

Btw the Aryan theory is not a myth. Sanskrit Language and Vedic Hinduism belongs to the Indo Iranian branch of languages and faiths. Which stretches across the Dardic and Avestan groups of peoples of Northern India.

I guess that would be enough to distinguish genetic and phenotypical difference between different Indian groups.

It is the Aryan supermacist theory produced in Hitlers mein kampf which states Aryan groups dispersed around the world and ruler weaker races etc. Which is a myth.
Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Im clearly dealing with a mental patient. grin

Btw the Aryan theory is not a myth. Sanskrit Language and Vedic Hinduism belongs to the Indo Iranian branch of languages and faiths. Which stretches across the Dardic and Avestan groups of peoples of Northern India.

I guess that would be enough to distinguish genetic and phenotypical difference between different Indian groups.

It is the Aryan supermacist theory produced in Hitlers mein kampf which states Aryan groups dispersed around the world and ruler weaker races etc. Which is a myth.

So its true that India has rape festivals?

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So its true that India has rape festivals?

Go ask your mother.
Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Go ask your mother.

Lol what's wrong Rajesh? I mean how would my mother know what goes on in India? So I'm asking you once again Is it true that during the Assam festival women are raped?

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by uckennety(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You must be a citizen of bokoo haram republicm

Nooooo but I knw it's Happening in Asia n europE
Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol what's wrong Rajesh? I mean how would my mother know what goes on in India? So I'm asking you once again Is it true that during the Assam festival women are raped?

R u retarded? Or r u just feigning?
Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
IndianBwoy:

OK I understand you can't answer a simple question its okay Mahindra.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
it is like you are looking for a ban? The fact you are not Nigerian is one reason why the moderators might not even hesitate to ban you (the advertisment on nairaland target Nigerians living in Nigeria - you are not really a true Nairaland customer since you can't buy any product advertised here).

You better learn to ignore or else you would get banned.

IndianBwoy:

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
TheTransformer:
it is like you are looking for a ban? The fact you are not Nigerian is one reason why the moderators might not even hesitate to ban you (the advertisment on nairaland target Nigerians living in Nigeria - you are not really a true Nairaland customer since you can't buy any product advertised here).

You people are just racists. You only kiss arse of white people and follow them their cults etc. You give all big threats een though you use social networking sites run by non Nigerians to relay your twisted ideology.

I will never ignore some anonymous bufoon inulting my nation and accusing it of some disgusting ra.pe festival which is absurd.

How would you react if someon accused you of such falsities, seeing as you come from a place where beheading schoolchildren and abducting young girls is the norm.

https://www.nairaland.com/2989022/photos-beheaded-abia-state-university

You are just piss faced coz i dont agree with your xtian views.

3 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by TheArcher(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
TheTransformer:

he is an attention seeker since he failed to get the attention he is desperate

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2016

First of all, can't you see I was not the one arguing with you? Secondly I am NOT a christian, I am a Deist.

Thirdly, you say I am racist, what do you talk of your fellow Indians that attacked a Nigerian man for just being black? Here are some articles of your people being racist to any African with dark skin:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/bangalore-nigerian-assault-case/
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/african-student-stripped-assaulted-by-locals-in-bengaluru/1/586328.html

Do you want me to give you more of how Indians are also very racist against Africans with black skin?

Keep on, the biased moderators would just ban you... the Moderators are Nigerian and they are going to be partial.

IndianBwoy:

You people are just racists. You only kiss arse of white people and follow them their cults etc. You give all big threats een though you use social networking sites run by non Nigerians to relay your twisted ideology.

I will never ignore some anonymous bufoon inulting my nation and accusing it of some disgusting ra.pe festival which is absurd.

How would you react if someon accused you of such falsities, seeing as you come from a place where beheading schoolchildren and abducting young girls is the norm.

https://www.nairaland.com/2989022/photos-beheaded-abia-state-university

Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
TheTransformer:

First of all, can't you see I was not the one arguing with you? Secondly I am NOT a christian, I am a Deist.

Thirdly, you say I am racist, what do you talk of your fellow Indians that attacked a Nigerian man for just being black? Here are some articles of your people being racist to any African with dark skin:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/bangalore-nigerian-assault-case/
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/african-student-stripped-assaulted-by-locals-in-bengaluru/1/586328.html

Do you want me to give you more of how Indians are also very racist against Africans with black skin?

Keep on, the biased moderators would just ban you... the Moderators are Nigerian and they are going to be partial.

He is mad he wanted us to kiss his bum because he was the only Indian on Nairaland , he came in here insulting people and when we replied he played the victim and called us racists and said we wished we were light skinned and had long hair like him and his people , he thought he was special because he is a Caucasoid even though some scientists say that there aren't significant differences between members of different races. He came in with his superiority / inferiority complex because he couldn't stand up to the people who called him a rapist to his face so what did he do? he said Nigerians were rapists but when we addressed India's rape problem we are insulting his motherland. He should leave this forum and go back to the abyss where he came from.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am beginning to think he is just like the Somalian trolls that come to Nairaland and act like they are superior because they have long/curly hair and pointed nose.

MainHerioneHoon:

He is mad he wanted us to kiss his bum because he was the only Indian on Nairaland , he came in here insulting people and when we replied he played the victim and called us racists and said we wished we were light skinned and had long hair like him and his people , he thought he was special because he is a Caucasoid even though some scientists say that there aren't significant differences between members of different races. He came in with his superiority / inferiority complex because he couldn't stand up to the people who called him a rapist to his face so what did he do? he said Nigerians were rapists but when we addressed India's rape problem we are insulting his motherland. He should leave this forum and go back to the abyss where he came from.

2 Likes

Re: HI I Am Indian by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
TheTransformer:
I am beginning to think he is just like the Somalian trolls that come to Nairaland and act like they are superior because they have long/curly hair and pointed nose.

Nah he is an Indian living in Dubai so I get why he is mad.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
I know.

MainHerioneHoon:

Nah he is an Indian living in Dubai so I get why he is mad.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2016
TheTransformer:

No. But there were others who agreed with my viewpoint.

Deist or whatever i dont see why you support xtian ideologies. Maybe your are confused.

Its not because the student was bkack although the attack was wrong in either sense.

What do you have to say about so many of your fellow countrymen who are the ones spouling your name and encouraging such acts by indulging in drug trade, 419 and prostitutio.n racket not just in India but even elsewhere in the world. I live in Abu Dhabi and this country U.A.E is filled woth your women working in p.rostitution rackets. Visit any hotel or major streets after 12. And you will see for yourself. Why dont you people or your embassy do something to curb this human trafficking?

Its not about sking. Other nations dont compare . Most Indiams are dark skinned anyways. Its about the kind image you people have created outside .

I dont care if they ban me. I havent done anything wrong. My life doensnt depend on Nairaland.

As for r.ape festival, seen what your own co- "black mates" are doing. On fp today: https://www.nairaland.com/2986474/inside-kenyas-sex-fun-parties
Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm like herpes, just when you think I'm gone, I always comeback.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
TheTransformer:

Look! Funny thing is I swear the blackest human I've ever met is an Indian. Most Indians are so dark if you shave them they can pass for black. I remember this Indian in our class calling a black girl negro and she brought his hand close to his and asked the class who's darker and the whole class laughed and made mockery of the foool. Economy wise our gdp per capita is better than that of India. Every where they go Indians are even bigger jokes than Africans, I mean these people say no by nodding their head and say yes by shaking their head, that's how off point they are. Waiting for the ban, I've got like then accounts anyway. Funny how I've been called a lot worse on this forum than what I got banned for. Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: HI I Am Indian by IndianBwoy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Look! Funny thing is I swear the blackest human I've ever met is an Indian. Most Indians are so dark if you shave them they can pass for black. I remember this Indian in our class calling a black girl negro and she brought his hand close to his and asked the class who's darker and the whole class laughed and made mockery of the foool. Economy wise our gdp per capita is better than that of India. Every where they go Indians are even bigger jokes than Africans, I mean these people say no by nodding their head and say yes by shaking their head, that's how off point they are. Waiting for the ban, I've got like then accounts anyway. Funny how I've been called a lot worse on this forum than what I got banned for. Hypocrites everywhere.

You reason like a villager. you have no inkling of economics. who uses gdp per capita for comparison?

The basic premise that GDP per capita is a measure of a nation being ahead or behind is a flawed notion.
GDP is just an estimate and useful for investors as a dipstik measure. GDP per capita of a resource rich oil producer with low population will generally be higher.

Example : India's mighty neighbour China has per capita GDP of 6807$ and China's neighbour Kazakhistan has per capita GDP of 13,172 $ so should we think that Kazakhistan as nation is ahead of China ? Hell no its amply clear there is no comparison China is far far ahead.

GDP per capita in $ does not tell you many things about general level of development and importance of a country.

oh and as for race... you Nigerians are obsessed about skin color . yes we Indians have dark skinned Austronesians, Dravidians, wheatish, Mongoloid Tribes, Caucasian tribes, mixed race hybrids, Anglo-Indians, Persians, East African slave descendants called Siddis who have Scheduled tribe status in India today and education/employment reservation benifits, etc.

so no surprises there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Maiduguri On A Condolence Visit. / PHOTOS: Consular General Of US Embassy Visits Olu Of Warri / Put These Brokens In Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.