Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (10533 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by skywalker240(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
U dis op, u must be good in spoiling ur freinds relationship oo
*sharkau sayins Kai ,kai, kai, kai, la, la, la, la, la*grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ha! grin he don't move any of yer threads ta front page?
He won't. Lalasticlala hates me right from cry
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
skywalker240:
U dis op, u must be good in spoiling ur freinds relationship oo

*sharkau sayins Kai ,kai, kai, kai, la, la, la, la, la*grin
hehehehe grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by skywalker240(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
chai and all d girl go gree oo grin

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
icedbeatz:
listing solutions to tackle the situations that one might find themselves would have been better than running and punishing oneself in the name of falling out of love. So basically you are suggesting that whenever partners have any issue the best way is to cut oneself off? What happened to communicating your pains or issues and finding a solution with your partner? Hmmm? If one follows your list how many relationships will the cut themselves away from?
Relationship is like building construction whereby it takes plans, COMMUNICATION, patience, tolerance, time, positive improvision, understanding and more from BOTH parties to successfully complete the project and keep MAINTAINING(nurturing) it. Thats one of the reasons we have high rate of divorce because couples don't want to work on their relationship and themselves. Let's try to do the best we can in everything and not swerve to the highway at the slightest provocation.
leave trash for lawma bro. There are peeps that wanna get out oof their 'cage'. Say no to bad rubbish
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
skywalker240:
chai and all d girl go gree oo grin
undecided undecided
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
He won't. Lalasticlala hates me right from cry
hmmm,well it's been 4 mentions between the 2 of us, let's see if he will.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
icedbeatz:
the topic would be sound and make sense for the heartbroken ones that wants to heal and not for peeps that can work on their relationship.
You shudnt be surprise with the op's post. This is what happens when "kids in relationship & dating" who havent dated more than 3 guys/girls come on nairaland, start forming relationship counsellors and start "advicing" those who has saw and conquered more than 10 relationships. And in reality these nairalanders giving advices knows nothing abt relationship and dating. I have dated more than 19 diff ladies before, and with what i have experienced in my adventures with them, i tell you bro, what this Op stated and what some others do say about relationships and datings here on nairaland are totally rvbbish. Believe and Follow their advices at your own peril.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
hmmm,well it's been 4 mentions between the 2 of us, let's see if he will.
I hope so
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
I can't stop laffing oo grin cheesy cheesy grin. How old are you + 19 ladies shocked shocked. U family lai M
kinginvalhala4:

You shudnt be surprise with the op's post. This is what happens when "kids in relationship & dating" who havent dated more than 3 guys/girls come on nairaland, start forming relationship counsellors and start "advicing" those who has saw and conquered more than 10 relationships. And in reality these nairalanders giving advices knows nothing abt relationship and dating. I have dated more than 19 diff ladies before, and with what i have experienced in my adventures with them, i tell you bro, what this Op stated and what some others do say about relationships and datings here on nairaland are totally rvbbish. Believe and Follow their advices at your own peril.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by hottest111: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
I just dey laugh
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Walesadeyemi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

I have 150 exes grin
Chai!...na only you waka come? okay kwantinu, God is seeing us That kitty cat that you're sharing will answer
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by fajani(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Silly thread, instead of opening ways how guys will fall out of love for ladies......
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
hottest111:
I just dey laugh
bet wats funny
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
fajani:
Silly thread, instead of opening ways how guys will fall out of love for ladies......
smiley cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by fajani(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ok, love is a beautiful thing cheesy
Yea, we know that wink
There are times we are in a relationship just because we don't wanna be lonely but we are busy dealing with Lotta of things in the relationship, things we can't discuss with third party. If you are in such a relationship, here are the tips to fall out of love before breaking it up. Here are thereasons you might need:

You've been cheated on

You are being abused or treated poorly

You want different things

You are in love with someone who doesn't love you

You are in love with someone who is married or unavailable

[/b]TIPS[b]
1. Limit the way you call him. Yes! If you are the type that calls for like 5 times in a day, reduce it to two times. It's not gonna be easy but trust me it works.

2. Form 'busy' for him. Even if you are not doing anything just form 'I'm busy'. It pisses guys off because it will make it look as if he's disturbing you too much.

3. Limit the way you chat with him on your social medias. Don't reply him asap, give it like 20minutes before you reply him.

4. Write out his negative attitude. What you don't like about him(too jealous, low self esteem, physical abuse, emotional abuse, non-challant attitude, a womanizer) and use that list to make a decision. Use it as an eye opener.

5. Learn to live without your partner. If you’re still in a relationship and want to know how to fall out of love with your inconsiderate partner, then you must first learn to live without them. Go out with your own friends or meet someone you like over lunch while you’re still in a relationship. You’ll soon see that your life can be filled with happiness even if your partner won’t be around you anymore.

6. Find someone else. Nothing to get over someone like finding someone else to occupy your attention. But realize the risk: Transitional partners usually do not end up being permanent partners.

7. Cut off the romance palava. No kissing, no touching, no cuddling, no smooching and no sex. Let him know and feel that its coming to an end with being told.

8. If you think you are emotionally ready, break it up and let his sorry ass go. Say no to bad rubbish. It's 2016

CC: lalasticlala
Toks2008
and u are waiting for this to make FP. MAY BE AFTER THE RAPTURE IT MAKE FP... KIDS FALLING IN LOVE.. WHY MUST U FALL OUT OF LOVE WEN UR PARTNER DOESN'T BETRAY YOU
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
fajani:
and u are waiting for this to make FP. MAY BE AFTER THE RAPTURE IT MAKE FP... KIDS FALLING IN LOVE.. WHY MUST U FALL OUT OF LOVE WEN UR PARTNER DOESN'T BETRAY YOU
Read it again
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
I can't stop laffing oo grin cheesy cheesy grin. How old are you + 19 ladies shocked shocked. U family lai M
Hehehehe. Dont doubt some persons here. Or bcus i dnt involve in 10 ways kinda tread here and you think am one kid when it comes to relationship?
Ok let me give you an expo. I started serious dating in 2001 when i just entered JSS1. Calculate from year 2001 to 2016, which is 15 solid years. So isnt that possible to have dated 19 ladies in 15yrs? And mind you, its only 19 at present because (1). I havent been in a relationship for 2yrs now(since 2014), (2). I abstained frm relationship from year 2008-2011 (3 good yrs). So, hope you can see you arent chatting with a baby boy?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. Dont doubt some persons here. Or bcus i dnt involve in 10 ways kinda tread here and you think am one kid when it comes to relationship?
Ok let me give you an expo. I started serious dating in 2001 when i just entered JSS1. Calculate from year 2001 to 2016, which is 15 solid years. So isnt that possible to have dated 19 ladies in 15yrs? And mind you, its only 19 at present because (1). I havent been in a relationship for 2yrs now(since 2014), (2). I abstained frm relationship from year 2008-2011 (3 good yrs). So, hope you can see you arent chatting with a baby boy?
2001, Jss 1 undecided. Dude, u ar a baby boy ooo. Like u said don't doubt peeps here wink
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
2001, Jss 1 undecided. Dude, u ar a baby boy ooo. Like u said don't doubt peeps here wink
Hehehehe. for your mind. Where were you in 2001? Primary 1 or still struggling to make your hand touch your ear?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. for your mind. Where were you in 2001? Primary 1 or still struggling to make your hand touch your ear?
oh boy, I was in Jss 2, do the math. U ar 2007set abi, I laff in tokyo cheesy grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
oh boy, I was in Jss 2, do the math. U ar 2007set abi, I laff in tokyo cheesy grin
Have done the calculation and it shows you would be 35 minimum right now. Its late already mama junior. Your husband and kids desire your presence. Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Have done the calculation and it shows you would be 35 minimum right now. Its late already mama junior. Your husband and kids desire your presence. Be deceiving yourself.
heheheheheh
I don win abi
Baba Junior, goan sleep cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh
I don win abi
Baba Junior, goan sleep cheesy
Hehehehe. you win? you wudnt want to compete with me. You knw why? Because i'm allergic to giving up.

Me baba junior? me #TeamVirgin? So how did the junior came about? Nah, am nt sleeping yet. i'm more of a night crawler.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. you win? you wudnt want to compete with me. You knw why? Because i'm allergic to giving up.

Me baba junior? me #TeamVirgin? So how did the junior came about? Nah, am nt sleeping yet. i'm more of a night crawler.
How many monkiers do you own An why do they all bare the same name
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
How many monkiers do you own An why do they all hold the bare the same name
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Stop doin' that!!!
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Stop doin' that!!!
Show me your pic, and i would stop. Not showing me means am not worth seeing how you look, and not worth seeing how you look means a chat btw us isnt worth it.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by RoyalBlak007: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Stop doin' that!!!

.... *** ** ***

..easy...
grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Show me your pic, and i would stop. Not showing me means am not worth seeing how you look, and not worth seeing how you look means a chat btw us isnt worth it.
That's ridiculous angry
Not chit chatin',tryin' ta figure somethin' out.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's ridiculous angry Not chit chatin',tryin' ta figure somethin' out.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by anath(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
calculator123:
1.u form busy,i form more busy
2.20mins to reply hello,2 wks to respond with "k".
3.u write out my bad attitudes,i do same to u too(who doesn't have a bad side)
4.u stop being romantic and i let u know say no be diamond dey ur waist
5.before u dump me,i would av substituted u asap.

guy you too get sense, what are women even thinking about yourself? I don't blame them if not for those silly guys that cry like kid for them. mtcheew! 2/3 of all brk up are caused by women either by their ego or by their attitude. our father Don marry all the better wives finish then leave shafts for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / Are You Man Enuff? Can You Date This Chic? / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.