Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (10517 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehehehe. As i said, i'm never wrong. I can bet my last penny on what i started about you. Anyway, this is an open forum, so i wasnt expecting you to agree with my submission. You know one of my "Selling Points"? Its reading people even from afar.

Lagbaja? isnt she that footballer that plays for fc barcelona female team?
U ar wrong. Blive me.

No. Lagbaja, d one that is d president of nig undecided
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
U ar wrong. Blive me.

No. Lagbaja, d one that is d president of nig undecided
Ohh, i never knew the name of my beloveth president is Lagbaja. I thought its Chinua Achebe. Thanks alot for enlightening me. I'm grateful mi lady.

So since his name is Lagbaja, what happened to him for you earlier asked me if i knw him?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Ohh, i never knew the name of my beloveth president is Lagbaja. I thought its Chinua Achebe. Thanks alot for enlightening me. I'm grateful mi lady.

So since his name is Lagbaja, what happened to him for you earlier asked me if i knw him?
ok, now you know.

Nobody ever sees his face before. I'm the other version. I'm d female version
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
ok, now you know.

But his heart has been seen i guess? A covered face is like a virgin heart, and i believe with genuineness, realness and what-not, such heart becomes open. Let my been me remove the mask covering your face for i shall replace the mask with genuineness, realness, joy, love and peace of mind.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
ok, now you know.

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

But his heart has been seen i guess? A covered face is like a virgin heart, and i believe with genuineness, realness and what-not, such heart becomes open. Let my been me remove the mask covering your face for i shall replace the mask with genuineness, realness, joy, love and peace of mind.
Wish me HMD and 4get my faceless face tongue
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by SPLENDID25(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2016
SEE I DON'T THINK ALL THESE YOUR HINTS CAN PUT REAL GUYS INTO EMOTIONAL TRAUMA IN THIS CENTURY WE ARE IN. I BET YOU 8 OUT OF EVERY 10 GUYS WON'T BE STAGGERED BY THESE, BECAUSE REAL GUYS NO LONGER FALL IN LOVE.#fucklove
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2016
SPLENDID25:
SEE I DON'T THINK ALL THESE YOUR HINTS CAN PUT REAL GUYS INTO EMOTIONAL TRAUMA IN THIS CENTURY WE ARE IN. I BET YOU 8 OUT OF EVERY 10 GUYS WON'T BE STAGGERED BY THESE, BECAUSE REAL GUYS NO LONGER FALL IN LOVE.#fucklove
Sorry ehn! Somebody must have broken ur heart real hard cry
Say fucklove 4rm now till 2maao. U go still fall in love and marry. Stop deceiving urself bro and grow up!!!

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by SPLENDID25(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Sorry ehn! Somebody must have broken ur heart real hard cry
Say fucklove 4rm now till 2maao. U go still fall in love and marry. Stop deceiving urself bro
LOL.no girl can break my hrt.because i hv no heart.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2016
SPLENDID25:
LOL.no girl can break my hrt.because i hv no heart.
All I see is mouth tongue
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
Wish me HMD and 4get my faceless face tongue
HMD?

*singing in lagbaja's voice... wherever i go, wherever you are, baby baby you are never far away, you are always on my mind*.

Goodmorning!
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by SPLENDID25(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
All I see is mouth tongue
meaniiing
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

HMD?

*singing in lagbaja's voice... wherever i go, wherever you are, baby baby you are never far away, you are always on my mind*.

Goodmorning!
Happy Mother's day, olodo tongue.

undecided wats up with d song
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
SPLENDID25:
meaniiing
meaning u will soon grow out of that mentality
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by SPLENDID25(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
meaning u will soon grow out of that mentality
LET ALL THE BABES THAT MIGHT COME MY WAY PRAY SO.meanwhile how was today's service?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by calculator123(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
anath:

guy you too get sense, what are women even thinking about yourself? I don't blame them if not for those silly guys that cry like kid for them. mtcheew! 2/3 of all brk up are caused by women either by their ego or by their attitude. our father Don marry all the better wives finish then leave shafts for us
when a guy start seeing things from the angle of "whether u stay or not,i can exist without you"i think all these will STOP.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:

Eeee, is today mothers day? I didnt know o. But you arent a mother yet, so why should i wish you? Instead yours should be "Happy Girls Day".

Ohhh, the song? Anyway, its one of my best song from Lagbaja. I love lagbaja's songs so much.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Peacefulgold(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im not bad im just unfortunate to meet bad people i dont use my head but my heart nd my heart has led me to unfortunate misery

If u are close to me nd i narrate all my story u eud understand cry cry dont kno why people naturally treat me bad mayb its a curse or destiny smiley bt i wont give up i will one day find sumone to see my beautiful soul nd heart smiley
Hmmm.....emotional problems takes its toll's on everyone ,but seriously I would have reall luv to know wat dis guys do l
L

L
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Hmmm.....emotional problems takes its toll's on everyone ,but seriously I would have reall luv to know wat dis guys do l
L

L

My guy if u stil dey find story then u are on a long thing tongue
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
lie

True! Especially if they loved him..
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:

i totally almost forgot it was mothers day till my mom reminded me, i was looking at her like, na every year i do do mothers day for you, what of sons day, no body ever celebrate with guys, so not fair sad angry but had to get her anything she asked for today, anything at all, wine, food, cash, now i'm broke again..... ah!!! cool I love my mom like kilode but there is god ooo

HateU2 dear, how have u been
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Peacefulgold(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

My guy if u stil dey find story then u are on a long thing tongue
Shebi Na u say if say I dey close to u say I go undrstnd wetin guys do u...now I dey come close u dey turn to long thing...
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Eeee, is today mothers day? I didnt know o. But you arent a mother yet, so why should i wish you? Instead yours should be "Happy Girls Day".

Ohhh, the song? Anyway, its one of my best song from Lagbaja. I love lagbaja's songs so much.
oh
I luv d song too
Still one of d old music I have on my fone
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
oh
I luv d song too
Still one of d old music I have on my fone
Hmmm. till now, i still see lagbaja's rnb songs as some of my best.

You mean you have a song i do always search for where to download it with no success on your phone? hmmm

I would have love you send me the song and any other lagbaja's rnb song you have, but ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Obo Wunmi Do / What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.