Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (10521 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
me na wink

Can u last 48 hrs non stop on a girl?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
indeed you are really a pesimist, hope you knw the implications of what you are saying??

Im not a pessimist joor cry cry cry cry
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Can u last 48 hrs non stop on a girl?
depends on d type of "doing" u want..
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
depends on d type of "doing" u want..

Spread eagles flip flop angle 19 degree do u kno d style grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im not a pessimist joor cry cry cry cry
you know i know you, you are really a pesimist when it comes to love.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hey,This is good stuff.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Spread eagles flip flop angle 19 degree do u kno d style grin
u really need this do u? Yes or no.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
you know i know you, you are really a pesimist when it comes to love.

Excuse me? Im not ! D only thing is dat wen a bf starts showin me attitudes of an ex i just conclude criosly u tink i just sit nd hope for d bad? No

I just always withdraw mysef cos all my effort in d past fytin over a guy always end up haunting me im only learning from all my experience

*disadvantages of dating bad people in d past* embarassed they just disturb d way u tink or see odas

Im crios im nt hopin for d worst in love
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
u really need this do u? Yes or no.
Nooooo celibate till jesus comes

But i cud get a lady for ya wink
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nooooo celibate till jesus comes

But i cud get a lady for ya wink
arrange sharply.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
arrange sharply.

Yes boss!

Tall or short
Thick or slim
Beauty or beast
Expert or pro
Naked or nude

Please how do u want me to spice ur hot chili lady? cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me? Im not ! D only thing is dat wen a bf starts showin me attitudes of an ex i just conclude criosly u tink i just sit nd hope for d bad? No

I just always withdraw mysef cos all my effort in d past fytin over a guy always end up haunting me im only learning from all my experience

*disadvantages of dating bad people in d past* embarassed they just disturb d way u tink or see odas

Im crios im nt hopin for d worst in love
hmmm, but are you still willing to date??
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes boss!

Tall or short
Thick or slim
Beauty or beast
Expert or pro
Naked or nude

Please how do u want me to spice ur hot chili lady? cheesy
short
Slim
Beauty
Pro
Naked. cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, but are you still willing to date??

Yes i am willing to work out my relationship

Please dont even start with me dating u abeg na so u dey do since im nt mean i love u more as my good good good good nlder kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
short
Slim
Beauty
Pro
Naked. cheesy

Wow she go price u tire shocked

One last question please imported, foreign or locally made??
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wow she go price u tire shocked

One last question please imported, foreign or locally made??
lol locally made.. cool arrange d package o. Den notify me
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lol locally made.. cool arrange d package o. Den notify me

I will notify u o grin make i do hiv test for am before giving her to u abi no need

Bruh hope u kno say na joke i dey joke since tongue all my frnds are taken
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i am willing to work out my relationship

Please dont even start with me dating u abeg na so u dey do since im nt mean i love u more as my good good good good nlder kiss kiss kiss kiss
chai, lwkmdgrin, so, you wan sideline me for friendzone, come on, it ain't fair embarassed. Now you 've seen the genuine love you 've been looking for, you wanna friendzone him ba?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will notify u o grin make i do hiv test for am before giving her to u abi no need

Bruh hope u kno say na joke i dey joke since tongue all my frnds are taken
mchew... even their boo get boooos.... arrange d package jor.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
chai, lwkmdgrin, so, you wan sideline me for friendzone, come on, it ain't fair embarassed. Now you 've seen the genuine love you 've been looking for, you wanna friendzone him ba?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how will i kno u genuine? U write am for chest abi fore head? Dat i will kno

Dont u kno d mind of human is very very deep
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ur opinion thou
I wasnt supposed to state yours.
Cheers!
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how will i kno u genuine? U write am for chest abi fore head? Dat i will kno

Dont u kno d mind of human is very very deep
hmm, true tho,,,but until you give a trial to something you might never be convice if that thing is real or fakesad
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

[/b]

@the bolded, what is the meaning of that? write in what you are good at and stop feeling too important.
Stop hating.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
hmm, true tho,,,but until you give a trial to something you might never be convice if that thing is real or fakesad

My heart is in a hidden sacred place like its with the lord

Seek the lord diligently to find my heart tongue
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

My heart is in a hidden sacred place like its with the lord

Seek the lord diligently to find my heart tongue
and i 've been doing that altru my celibate life not until i found halfrica here on nairaland embarassed
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
and i 've been doing that altru my celibate life not until i found halfrica here on nairaland embarassed

cry cry cry cry ur story is touching my heart i dont kno why

Do u kno im a twin?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Dennygirl: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Stop hating, .
I no fit hate you na, I hate the formings
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:
I no fit hate you na, I hate the formings
Me forming? Shey you knw me as poor man pikin or one broke ass dude?
Anyway, Noted!
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry ur story is touching my heart i dont kno why
Do u kno im a twin?
nah, yua just telling me for the first time sweerysmiley
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
nah, yua just telling me for the first time sweerysmiley

Well im nt a twin tongue

So u see u are not to b trusted u dont kno anytin bou me
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Marlvin(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Of what necessity is this brouhaha? and to think you actually expect this to make front page ?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Dennygirl: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Me forming? Shey you knw me as poor man pikin or one broke ass dude?

Anyway, Noted!
You be dangote son ooo, I mean after typing in pidgin don't add that "Don't mind my pidgin am not good at it" I av seen it twice and you keep typing without mistake in pidgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.