Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (10523 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well im nt a twin tongue

So u see u are not to b trusted u dont kno anytin bou me
wait leme gerrit straight, how was i supposed to know you are twin when you never told me huhundecided??...
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
wait leme gerrit straight, how was i supposed to know you are twin when you never told me huhundecided??...

shocked shocked shocked shocked dont yell at me o

So i have been your dream nl girl for long nd yet u dont kno nytin bou me cry cry

Like i said we good as nl pals only cry cry u broke my invisible heart
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked dont yell at me o

So i have been your dream nl girl for long nd yet u dont kno nytin bou me cry cry

Like i said we good as nl pals only cry cry u broke my invisible heart

and there she goes again, making me feel guiltycry...anyway, i'm sorry.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
and there she goes again, making me feel guiltycry...anyway, i'm sorry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy criosly u a very amazing awesome person o

U av been a good nl frnd for long

U deserve a kiss

Take it kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy criosly u a very amazing awesome person o

U av been a good nl frnd for long

U deserve a kiss

Take it kiss kiss kiss kiss
recieves the kiss from her suculent lips aluringly embarassedgrin...and thanks i appreciate, still standing shy in front of her and blushinggrin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
recieves the kiss from her suculent lips aluringly embarassedgrin...and thanks i appreciate, still standing shy in front of her and blushinggrin

You are shy? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please im shy too nau

Succulent lips shocked shocked shocked shocked u don dey kiss me tey tey for dream b dat ? Faints!
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

You are shy? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please im shy too nau

Succulent lips shocked shocked shocked shocked u don dey kiss me tey tey for dream b dat ? Faints!
yeah sure, been fantasizing it for quite some time nowgrin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
yeah sure, been fantasizing it for quite some time nowgrin

shocked shocked shocked shocked please wat do u want from me

Before u become my spiritual husband cry cry
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:

You be dangote son ooo, I mean after typing in pidgin don't add that "Don't mind my pidgin am not good at it" I av seen it twice and you keep typing without mistake in pidgin.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked please wat do u want from me

Before u become my spiritual husband cry cry
lol @ spiritual husbandgrin...ok, wanna occupy and be in the center of that your tender heart and tend it embarassed
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
lol @ spiritual husbandgrin...ok, wanna occupy and be in the center of that your tender heart and tend it embarassed

Will u ask permission directly from my bf??

Cos its no longer bou me bt me nd my bf are u ready??
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Will u ask permission directly from my bf??

Cos its no longer bou me bt me nd my bf are u ready??
you never believed in love nor trusted any guy after your past relationships dwindled...and for the records, i know you are single, so, which bf are you talking aboutundecided??
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstking01:
you never believed in love nor trusted any guy after your past relationships dwindled...and for the records, i know you are single, so, which bf are you talking aboutundecided??

I av a sweet bf im dating ok??
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I wasnt supposed to state yours.

Cheers!
cheers
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

I av a sweet bf im dating ok??
k
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
See WACK wooing lines. LWKMH
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Walesadeyemi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Make it 2 out of every 5 ladies cos i choose death over all my exes so far

So ur 4 out of 5 is a big joke
How many exes you get?....the way you talk exes make us feel like say your exes pass 20
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

no smoke without fire. All 4? Check yourself dear.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

How many exes you get?....the way you talk exes make us feel like say your exes pass 20

I have 150 exes grin
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
icedbeatz:
no smoke without fire. All 4? Check yourself dear.

Fire fighter quench d fire na smoke remain
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by RoyalBlak007: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Fire fighter quench d fire na smoke remain
Evening wink
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ok, love is a beautiful thing cheesy
Yea, we know that wink
There are times we are in a relationship just because we don't wanna be lonely but we are busy dealing with Lotta of things in the relationship, things we can't discuss with third party. If you are in such a relationship, here are the tips to fall out of love before breaking it up. Here are thereasons you might need:

You've been cheated on

You are being abused or treated poorly

You want different things

You are in love with someone who doesn't love you

You are in love with someone who is married or unavailable

[/b]TIPS[b]
1. Limit the way you call him. Yes! If you are the type that calls for like 5 times in a day, reduce it to two times. It's not gonna be easy but trust me it works.

2. Form 'busy' for him. Even if you are not doing anything just form 'I'm busy'. It pisses guys off because it will make it look as if he's disturbing you too much.

3. Limit the way you chat with him on your social medias. Don't reply him asap, give it like 20minutes before you reply him.

4. Write out his negative attitude. What you don't like about him(too jealous, low self esteem, physical abuse, emotional abuse, non-challant attitude, a womanizer) and use that list to make a decision. Use it asand let his sorry ass go. Say no to bad rubbish. It's 2016

CC: lalasticlala
Toks2008
h why is there so much negativity in your post? Why not come up with 5-10 ways to enhance your love life or make your relationship better? Smdh
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Smellymouth: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not every one loves their ex again im a realist i always bliv that i wud meet sumone special i tried dat bullshit dating ex wen i was 18 mehn never again will i

I got more dan i requested datin any ex is pure bullshit there was a reason we broke up over 8 billion people in d world den i go bck to d hell God saved me from?

My broda i rada die nd av everlasting rest grin i bliv in d realist school of thought date sumone better tongue

To an extent, u re right tho. When my ex left me,I was completely devastated, but it took me a while to get over the betrayal. I could hear myself annoying my friends and even the new ladies I was seeing by talking about it all the time. In the year after our breakup, I dated more people than I ever had, which put more distance between me and that crazy lady.. Plus, after realizing that everyone was sick of hearing me talk about my ex, I made it a goal to not bring it up and forget about it. It worked...

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
icedbeatz:
h why is there so much negativity in your post? Why not come up with 5-10 ways to enhance your love life or make your relationship better? Smdh
I said fall out of love not fall in undecided
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Evening wink
Evening smiley
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
dazzlingIJ:
cooltnx op
with these advice,peter is certainly going down. cool
but who is peter cheesy smiley
Say no to bad rubb cheesy wink
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hey,This is good stuff.
kiss kiss$ let's call on lalasticlala to stop hating me
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss$ let's call on lalasticlala to stop hating me
Ha! grin he don't move any of yer threads ta front page?
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
HateU2:
I said fall out of love not fall in undecided
listing solutions to tackle the situations that one might find themselves would have been better than running and punishing oneself in the name of falling out of love. So basically you are suggesting that whenever partners have any issue the best way is to cut oneself off? What happened to communicating your pains or issues and finding a solution with your partner? Hmmm? If one follows your list how many relationships will the cut themselves away from?
Relationship is like building construction whereby it takes plans, COMMUNICATION, patience, tolerance, time, positive improvision, understanding and more from BOTH parties to successfully complete the project and keep MAINTAINING(nurturing) it. Thats one of the reasons we have high rate of divorce because couples don't want to work on their relationship and themselves. Let's try to do the best we can in everything and not swerve to the highway at the slightest provocation.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by RoyalBlak007: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Evening smiley
now your smiling,gist me pls
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

To an extent, u re right tho. When my ex left me,I was completely devastated, but it took me a while to get over the betrayal. I could hear myself annoying my friends and even the new ladies I was seeing by talking about it all the time. In the year after our breakup, I dated more people than I ever had, which put more distance between me and that crazy lady.. Plus, after realizing that everyone was sick of hearing me talk about my ex, I made it a goal to not bring it up and forget about it. It worked...
the topic would be sound and make sense for the heartbroken ones that wants to heal and not for peeps that can work on their relationship.
Re: Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies by olac21(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Talo bere lowo eleyi bayii?ogbeni swerve jor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.