Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (56562 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by luvinhubby(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2016
oduastates:
I have been saying this for so long . Whenever the government tries to gentrify the land , the so called Yoruba activist move out enmass .
Okada, street trading ,slums, buildings without approval or planning are so of the stuffs that can be used to deter those who frankly have no business living amongst decent people.
Apart from minorities from the south and middle belt(th who plug in perfectly into our ways ,It is impossible to integrate folks now. The stupidittty of too much liberalism.
A lot of these folks were born destitute .they lack Any concept of modernity and city living .
While the leadership navigate the treacherous waters of Nigerian politics , they should not lose sight of the main cause .
That is getting the yoruba nation out of the country .
And to those canvassing for one useless paper from Jonathan's conference, that paper is dead on arrival.
I cannot believe that while others are conspiring, SW leaders are not taking the Bulls by the horn .
There is no doubt in my mind that the leadership need to activate a fallback position.
That position must start by activating a purposeful move towards independence .
Total gibberish !!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Lol...yoruba and mouth.

You didnt get my sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by dfrost: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
luvmijeje:
This is total rubbish! I'm not interested in what causes the fracas but going into people's home to attack them is unacceptable!

Yoruba's thugs will never do that and this not me being tribal. No matter the issue, if they are fighting, they know themselves. You will never see them deliberately killing innocent people.

I totally agree with you on that. Killing people that are not privy to a matter doesn't make sense to me. Abducting a little child? Haba... I couldn't close my eyes just not to imagine what they have done to the little one... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by onatisi(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
BRAV0O:
Lot of rubbish is going in nigeria what sort of nonsense is this ? Are we safe at all ? Pls what is gov. Ambo doing about this before it get out of hands!
What do u want ambode to do? He still went clubbing yesterday night and he wont allow all these to ruin his wonderful weekend,you are all on your own. You voted a paparazzi man as a governor and you expect him to become a serious man all of a sudden
If you want ambode to take action set fire on all nightclubs in Lagos then he will come out smoking

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by otitokoroleti: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Let us give PEACE a chance.

The guy below me and on top of me chukwudi44, it is too early for you to plant your Vegetable of hate in this Garden.

Wait until the afternoon.
PEACE?

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Wizabakar(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

Heheheheheheh this one you day do na wetin? Love abi?
Common sense
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Omeny: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
chukwudi44:
This is too bad!! Aboki.s would kill people in Kano and come here in Lagos to kill southerners again!! Where is that useless Oba Akiolu to come and threaten them with lagoon.

Yes! Let the useless Oba come and face his mates!

He's useless because he made himself one!

He threatened peace and law abiding pple with war and lagoon simply because of Elections and now, he's gone muted now that he has seen real war!

Maybe he's still in Saudi-Arabia though! Nonsense!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by datigbogirl: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Micheezy7:

SMH for you.. You knw ntin
Oya teh me sontin.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Firefire(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Retributionn:
This is pathetic

What has politics got to do with this??

Mi o ri aye iranu, o se aaro.

4 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by jimi4us: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Cowards can't type again? Oily soup people

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2016
ayoolanr:

You didnt get my sarcasm

Yeah I got it that's why I said Lol.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by stonemasonn: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
The security operatives contributed to this crisis. If they were unbiased and responsive the situation would not have escalated further.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2016
These people are animals. What is ambode doing sef? I trust fashola
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FILEBE(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2016
ZZ22:
They wont understand it when we say "lagos is no mans land" how can you tell me visitors came to your house and start killing anyone in sight hence your running from them in your own house... Lagos is still a no mans land

ode! This your comment is senseless and stupid. Because Lagos is someone's land, i should start killing my hausa neighbours? Why do you reason like a dead fish?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by BRAV0O(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
onatisi:

What do u want ambode to do? He still went clubbing yesterday night and he wont allow all these to ruin his wonderful weekend,you are all on your own. You voted a paparazzi man as a governor and you expect him to become a serious man all of a sudden
If you want ambode to take action set fire on all nightclubs in Lagos then he will come out smoking
Lol! U folks are not just serious, if they like they shouldn't do anything about becus lagos is not just any how city one useless animals will killing anyhow , if it get out of hands it will bounce back on their head!
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by otitokoroleti: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Firefire:

Atubotan Awon ole ati ojelu bi Tinubu o ni da.
Ase Waa!!! Ito kil ba'le ko tun pada s'enu

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by murmee: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Outofsync:
the way it's going, it is only a matter of time that Hausas become persona non grata in Yorubaland
Where's is OPC? Are they asleep?
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Omeny: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Where's the sergeant Oba Akiolu that threatened peace and law abiding citizens with war and lagoon simply because of Elections?

Has he gone muted?

We waiting to hear from him now that his mates has visited him with war!

Is he not back from Saudi-Arabia yet ni?

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by adefizzy(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

Are you ok? Hausas are killing your people, and you want them to hide this important thread instead of FP? You are sick!

R u saying d pple living in mile 12 are only yoruba n hausa? I hope u read in d report that one Mr Igba Andrew was injured and his 2-year old son was kidnapped. Most of you who are excited about the mayhem are only being ignorant of the fact that every ethnic grp in Nigeria av their pple in lagos and any of them can be a victim. You only know the beginning of war, u can't predict the end.

3 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Socketbet: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Where is the man that lost his senses and put the blame on ORIGIN

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FTBOY: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you making sense here, but I disagree with you because I feel you are yoruba. Why get all religious and philosophical when it's yoruba bashing time. If you have ever condemned such on any Igbo bashing thread, please post such links. This trival bashing thing is a nairaland philosophy and thank God, as you rightly pointed out doesn't reflect real life
my mom is from orlu, imo state and my dad is ikwerre, niger delta....i was born and raised in asaba but schooled in lagos. currently, i understand both igbo, yoruba and ikwerre languages
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by luvmijeje(f): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ur likely yoruba, I am igbo, yet I agree with Wat you said. Even in war there should be decorum. The hausas lack that. To enter a person's home for murder and destruction is taboo. Guess you all see why the Igbos hold the hausa to grievance. They a barbaric. The earlier the south rise in unison, the better for us. We might one day fight another but such a fight will be honourable, like you pointed out. Are u single ma'am?

My issue with majority of Igbos(nairaland) is your hatred for everybody. Your hatred beclouds your judgement. You guys comment from the point of hatred.

Kindly leave my singleness from this discussion.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.