Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (56552 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2016
forgiveness:
Some people just enjoy evil, well i am not suprised anyway because the every imagination of the thought man's heart is only evil continuously.

Hmmmmm! The silence of some..... is alarming and be a course of concern to the Hausa and security agents.

Two days ago, I said the fight never finish and behold another happened yesterday. I still perceived it has not finished yet....

The way Buhari will handle this case will determine the future......

The still dey observe.

If you can answer this question, I want to ask you now,the answer is what buhari would do.

What did buhari do during the war between shites and sunni muslim soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2016
murmee:
Even to enforce Okada law Ambode cannot. Majority of these so called northerners ( but actually immigrants from Niger republic) are in Nigeria to ride Okada. If Lagos state can be bold to curb the menace of this Okada riders, it will go a long way to ensuring peace and order to the state.
Lagos is no longer the same since ambode got in. He seems to have brought in cultism and armed robbery with him.
But wait ooo,where are all those Lagos gangs eg one million boys ,eiye ,aiye and many others cant they help their Yoruba ppl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Observant: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

My issue with majority of Igbos(nairaland) is your hatred for everybody. Your hatred beclouds your judgement. You guys comment from the point of hatred.

Kindly leave my singleness from this discussion.

You seek to redress a situation by pointing accusing fingers? Every one has good and bad stories across the divide. You can't hold on to a deluded illusion of Igbos hating you and the same time expect the next person to let go of his conviction of your hating him too.
If you want to make a difference, the be that difference if not the shut up and continue in with the bigotry.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by dfrost: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

I also can't imagine what the parents are going through right now.

You have to witness how a colleague of mine who was staying in that environment was crying Last Thursday because her kids were all alone at home.

Kai! May God protect us all especially the innocent ones and children
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by luvmijeje(f): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ok will leave that (singleness) am not searching, the Igbos have been marginalised but most often is that, the Igbos have marginalised their mentality towards playing the victim card in all situations. Guess that's why the lash out. No true igbo man hates another tribe, visit the south East and observe for urself. What you notice on nairaland is people sticking to a stereotype of heckling the other tribe. It doesn't represent reality on the ground. The same hate you accuse is also observed by the yorubas on igbo issues. It's a nairaland malaise madam.

I know what I'm saying. The hatred is not limited to just tribal thread. If it's just Yoruba vs Igbo thread or whatever tribal thread.... No qualms because all the major tribe are all guilty on nairaland .

But seeing that hatred in threads on economic and security issues that concerns our lives is weaking.

No matter how you hate the President or this country it should never be over our well being.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
dokyOloye:
Where is Oba Lilwayne? Why has he not invoked his famous lagoon curse?
Shame on d foolish Oba

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
Unfortunately, Yorubas are like a man chasing a rat when his enemy has set his house on fire! They think Igbo is their problem.. Let the present situation teach them, if they will learn though!

9 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by MrEverest(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Let us give PEACE a chance.

The guy below me and on top of me chukwudi44, it is too early for you to plant your Vegetable of hate in this Garden.

Wait until the afternoon.
I cant but marvel at the kind of hypocrisy & cowardice you people always unabashedly put on display! Nobody is talking about strangers respecting their host again!! Irrespective of the fact that the malos are at fault here, brazenly killing, burning & destroying your properties with impunity & even threatning to wreak more havoc on your people, all you could do, "tongue in cheek" & "tail inbetween legs" is this shameful & gutless statement If it is peaceful & business minded Igbos, your Oba will start giving ultimatums & threatning lagoon but now everybody is quite & begging for peace!!! Emancipate yourself from mental slavery & cowardice~~ Bob Marley but emphasis mine.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Mrfrankojukwu: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

This is a painful realisation and why Nigeria can never separate.. The Yorubas are too timid. Tinubu should be empowering the Area boys with weapons to protect the Lagosians instead of collecting the b.s 'egunje' as my cousin calls it.

Hausa will always cause more damage in any riot outside the North. They have no house to burn, they just have there nylon bag and Okada and will always burn any house since they have nothing to lose. They will run to any barracks to hide since they all come to Lagos with just there nylon bag.

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by forgiveness: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2016
gimakon:

If you can answer this question, I want to ask you now,the answer is what buhari would do.

What did buhari do during the war between shites and sunni muslim soldiers?

Speak against it and take necessary and legal actions.

Maybe nothing or absolutely nothing.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2016
ayoolanr:
Igbo people are so happy about this incident LOL....it's allowed....when Yorubas retaliate, it will be a total cleansing....both ibos and hausas will drown in the lagoon! Even FG soldiers will flee when their weapons have no effect.....have you heard of JUJU? It's an Oduduwa thing....call it black magic, i call it black science of the spirit realm!
for your mind don't provoke fulani militias before the will blow una seaport and third main land bridge
that time IGBOS will be extra happy

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Micheezy7(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Some pple just hate the Yorubas.. .

The thing is most igbos come all the way from there states to make a living in Lagos.. . SMH for some igbos.. . Hatred run through their blood

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by free2blast(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
emmachukwu99:
Unfortunately, Yorubas are like a man chasing a rat when his enemy has set his house on fire! They think Igbo is their problem.. Let the present situation teach them, if they will learn though!
Igbo's are the scourge of Nigeria, I can bet your zippers is down right now and your hand is at work masturbating away on this news. Typical...they don't need your dubious advice, face your own countless problems.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Eddygourdo(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

I know what I'm saying. The hatred is not limited to just tribal thread. If it's just Yoruba vs Igbo thread or whatever tribal thread.... No qualms because all the major tribe are all guilty on nairaland .

But seeing that hatred in threads on economic and security issues that concerns our lives is weaking.

No matter how you hate the President or this country it should never be over our well being.
if I deny that Wat u said about my fellow brothers isn't true, then big shame to me, I wondered that too, apparently it appears the Igbos on this forum are problematic. But I stoll accuse the victim card thing, so far as one doesn't agree with a position shouldn't make one a victim, even as an igbo man, I have been subject to abuse, threats and the likes because I object to the Biafran cause nor cos I refuse to be anti buhari. It's an indoctrination that has become common place. But madam the show of shame observed here doesn't reflect on the true perceptions nor character of the igbo man. We are generally peace loving, money centric people.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by luvmijeje(f): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Observant:

You seek to redress a situation by pointing accusing fingers? Every one has good and bad stories across the divide. You can't hold on to a deluded illusion of Igbos hating you and the same time expect the next person to let go of his conviction of your hating him too.
If you want to make a difference, the be that difference if not the shut up and continue in with the bigotry.
God bless you for quoting that statement. That's why I emphasize on nairaland and majority .

That's the point I want everyone to realise. Every tribe have the beautiful, the ugly and the bad living amongst them.

Don't judge a tribe by the few bad ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by OkikeAbiama: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Fake report by the Vanguard

Most of the casualties are Hausas and Igbos

This is one of the victims

He was butchered to death. May he RIP

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FILEBE(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Oga you should be the one hiding yourself in shame...
What's wrong if I live in Lagos..
Why can't Yoruba's finish what they started or you think Lagos is online where your excesses are being tolerated by Igbos.
You've met stiff persecution by the Hausa all you do is to come online and sheepishly blame the Igbos...

Keep blaming while the Hausas keep slaughtering the known cowards of the century...

wtf is this one saying? Does he mean Yorubas should go on a killing spree because it is their land? You are one hell of a bloody tribalist. If you think Igbos are marginalized in Lagos, then you need to have your head examined. Igbos are doing great in lagos. They are happy here. We are happy with the co existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Groom Joins #EndSARS Protest In Wedding Suit Shortly After Court Wedding (Photo) / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.