Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (56572 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Firefire(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Ase Waa!!! Ito kil ba'le ko tun pada s'enu

Ase ti gun, aro deti romo.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FTBOY: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
dfrost:

You said it all. I couldn't say it any better. Is there any gain in hating one's fellow?
it's silly. a mallam doesn't know who is yoruba or igbo because they all look alike in lagos. he would kill both if he had the opportunity
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
BRAV0O:
Lol! U folks are not just serious, if they like they shouldn't do anything about becus lagos is not just any how city one useless animals will killing anyhow , if it get out of hands it will bounce back on their head!
On whose heads
Bros siddon there. If anything happens today all these so called political leaders will fly out of Nigeria with their families within 2 hours ,it is only the dumb ones that were shouting change change then and collecting rice and recharge cards that will suffer for it . Or you think if this gets out of hand ,akiolu will remain in that palace,he will be the first to leave Lagos.
Next time ,Nigerians will use their brains properly before voting

3 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Dollyak(f): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2016
datigbogirl:

Guy every Yoruba land na no man's land....We Yorubas are d weakest tribe in Nigeria but we hide it by sayinh we're nice & accomodating.

Hausas are the strongest cos even Igbos fear them after wetin dr eyes see for their hand.
This is a painful realisation and why Nigeria can never separate.. The Yorubas are too timid. Tinubu should be empowering the Area boys with weapons to protect the Lagosians instead of collecting the b.s 'egunje' as my cousin calls it.

4 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Micheezy7(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2016
Some pple just lack sense big time.. . Can you compare Lagos to other Yoruba states in Nigeria??... It seems you don't knw abt the 1998 clash in Lagos between the hausa and Yoruba.. .Many hausa's lost their life's doing that fight... One thing you don't knw 4 sure is that if the Yoruba's fight back am sure of one thing many innocent will lose their lifes.. . So pray 4 Peace and stop all this rants on the Yorubas.. .Lagos Saving Northners and the Biafra Boys Since 700bc

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FILEBE(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Omo Lagos na complete no Man's land....

Hausa go rule you in kano and rule you for Lagos...

That's why I love Igbos they can't try this in Onitsha, asaba or aba... They no born those idiiots well?

But how come oba lil Wayne no wan threaten them(slave masters)

Haha.... Lemme see any Yoruba that will whine mouth against Igbos here again... Cowards...

re read your comment and bow your head in shame. When people are trying to allow peace reign...you,coward ,is busy inciting war online. I'm sure u live in lagos too.

3 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Smooyis(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Majority of Hausa fulani men are terrorists masquerading as herdsmen, security men, petty traders, okada men, cattle traders etc. Southerners should beware.. Many of them are heavily armed.

I wonder why the Nigeria army police etc always compromise on security issues by allowing Hausa fulani to carry dangerous weapons eg knives, daggers unmolested.

Nigeria needs state policing for mutual respect and good security. This country as it is presently constituted is a huge joke.

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by luvmijeje(f): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
dfrost:

I totally agree with you on that. Killing people that are not privy to a matter doesn't make sense to me. Abducting a little child? Haba... I couldn't close my eyes just not to imagine what they have done to the little one... cry

I also can't imagine what the parents are going through right now.

You have to witness how a colleague of mine who was staying in that environment was crying Last Thursday because her kids were all alone at home.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

This is a painful realisation and why Nigeria can never separate.. The Yorubas are too timid. Tinubu should be empowering the Area boys with weapons to protect the Lagosians instead of collecting the b.s 'egunje' as my cousin calls it.
You want tinubu to start arming his Yoruba ppl to fight and defend themselves against fulanis who are buhari tribe,abi?
So that buhari will start probing him with efcc, by the time buhari finish dealing with him,dansuki case will be a Cinderella fairy tale story compared to his . Tinubu no be fool oooo.

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Leke001: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
is this the reason these hausas desperately wanted power back?...I'm sorry,but how can they be terrorising their host communities.... I tire for dis una change o!

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Wizabakar:
Common sense

Look who's talking, where is your sense of decorum if I would ask? So the recent kidnap of babies and forceful making of brides should be condoned because a cattle rearers is involved? How idiotic! Or are you saying now that the recent happenings are not done by hausa (as una day lie) later you would like that it was christian igbos fighting the yoruba now, those ones too go carry am for head. Lubish!

1 Like

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Eddygourdo(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

My issue with majority of Igbos(nairaland) is your hatred for everybody. Your hatred beclouds your judgement. You guys comment from the point of hatred.

Kindly leave my singleness from this discussion.
ok will leave that (singleness) am not searching, the Igbos have been marginalised but most often is that, the Igbos have marginalised their mentality towards playing the victim card in all situations. Guess that's why the lash out. No true igbo man hates another tribe, visit the south East and observe for urself. What you notice on nairaland is people sticking to a stereotype of heckling the other tribe. It doesn't represent reality on the ground. The same hate you accuse is also observed by the yorubas on igbo issues. It's a nairaland malaise madam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by forgiveness: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
Some people just enjoy evil, well i am not suprised anyway because the every imagination of the thought man's heart is only evil continuously.

Hmmmmm! The silence of some..... is alarming and should be a course of concern to the Hausa and security agents.

Two days ago, I said the fight never finish and behold another happened yesterday. I still perceived it has not finished yet....

The way Buhari will handle this case will determine the future......

I still dey observe.

4 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
When fayose raised this issue last week of buhari silence on Fulani killings in the nation,many yorubas called him all sort of names even olumiliwa called him a bastard for not respecting older people,well that was because it happened in benue state ,little did they know then that in less than a week the same thing too will happen in Lagos . See where hypocrisy has gotten us,we see the faults of this government but majority of Yoruba leaders and Obas refuse to talk all because most of them belong to the president party. Smh

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by cowgirl9090: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Am sure Oba Akiolu has been begging emir of Kano and sultan of sokoto not to kill his people in lagos.

Does anyone else have the imaginations of yoruba people running to ibadan, mowe and ikorodu because hausas are killing them in yorubaland? Geeezzz!!! shocked shocked

This can only happen in 700million years to come in igboland. grin

what is stopping the Yorubas from getting gun to protect their properties and family. nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
idupaul:
Kai this is really bad.the yoruba nation needs to wake up and stop hausas from carrying out attacks on its own soil...can yorubas carry out such a brazen attack in Kano. .the answer is capital no
u say Attack but let me remind you. the southerners come to the north and carry out their business without much to worry about but when a northerer Geos south he is harassed and intimidated without doing any wrong but simply because he is hausa or Muslim.
I don't support riding against traffic and that an innocent woman died because of it but the only reason this us happening is because the guy is hausa and Muslim. I wish it were igbo or Yoruba, this would have been a random accident without escalating to senseless violence which the Yoruba community of logos live and breath.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by murmee: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2016
onatisi:

What do u want ambode to do? He still went clubbing yesterday night and he wont allow all these to ruin his wonderful weekend,you are all on your own. You voted a paparazzi man as a governor and you expect him to become a serious man all of a sudden
If you want ambode to take action set fire on all nightclubs in Lagos then he will come out smoking
Even to enforce Okada law Ambode cannot. Majority of these so called northerners ( but actually immigrants from Niger republic) are in Nigeria to ride Okada. If Lagos state can be bold to curb the menace of this Okada riders, it will go a long way to ensuring peace and order to the state.
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by ErasmusCOMP: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
fleexee:

What of NYSC
You may be right.
But imagine NYSC not made compulsory. How many graduates would enlist?
Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by iSlayer: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Firefire:
At the appropriate time, Yorubas will respond to the stupidity of this animals, we are never cowards, we cannot be intimidated, our history of self-defence and self-reliance could be verified.

Our gentility should not be misread as stupidity.

Waiting for the reaction of the FG before taking the next steps...

No one monkey with electricity, the retribution is mortal. angry

If you allow someone come to your house,beat your wife and sit on your head,you're a coward and a weakling. Simple.

10 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by datigbogirl: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Dollyak:

Spot on! I hate being Yoruba ryt now.....i love the igbos mentality so much i had to give myself d monicker. I won't blame dem for wanting to separate...dy seen we Yorubas for our weakness & hypocrisy and d Hausas for their Cow mentality....God help us.

10 Likes

Re: Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash by FTBOY: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ok, I get why you find such bigotry expressed here a painful experience. Anyway it's wrong, but this site encourages it. Most of us are cool with our intertribal friends. Yet online we pretend and say trash.
you see, that's the issue i was trying to raise here.... why wish yourselves harm on nairaland when you can't do same in reality? is that not stupidity? i get annoyed too when i see yoruba people say thrash about igbos online but i quickly overlook it when i remember the good yoruba friends i have in my neighborhood......i would never wish them and their families any harm no matter how hard some idiots here try to make me hate them. this is one thing i detest about the nigerian politics........thankfully, i don't even go out to vote even though i have the card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.