Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77358 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Vivly(f): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by JMOI: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lucky-G-:
Moderator(Dominique/chairover/sissy).....please,i
bring to you so many notices of unwelcome threads.....it is makin this
forum incapacitative and redundant...We av so many OBS/GYN-like threads
here....just one is recommendable.Apart from that,we also have THREADS not
suitable for this FORUM...but for EDUCATION....i would advice you
observe this and put to close THREADS of no use to this forum...please!

But you were the same person that complained when your thread was closed and linked to a similar thread. Now you understand what me and chaircover were talking about wink

Vivly: Front page please
https://www.nairaland.com/1460768/there-vegetarians-nigeria#18553044

The thread belongs to the food section and has been moved there. Its been recommended for front page though the topic has been discussed there before.

JMOI: Mods consider this thread for the frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/1465280/canadian-doctor-treats-patients-drugs

Done
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Moderators
since

food is important and people post much thoughts about it..to avoid too
many
pluses...i wud advise,u do a thread for FOOD/DIETICIANS/FOOD STORAGE
and HEALTH/FOOD......also der is a concern for a thread for
CANCER/ONCOLOGIST/RADIOTHERAPY and CHEMOTHERAPY/RADIOLOIST and
RADIOGRAPHERS.......Also a local community should be formed to
witch-watch all the purulents stuff given out by most
pipo......Moreso,we have a need to put a thread for
SKIN/SKIN/CREAMS/MANICURE and PENDICURE/DERMATOLOGIST/DERMATOLOGICAL
CARE and DISEASES........dan having countless number of people forming
by-threads on dis!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by JMOI: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
dominique: Done
Done, but I'm yet to see it on the frontpage.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2013
^^^

The admins have the final say on whether to place or not to place recommended threads on FP
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by JMOI: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
~Sissy~:
^^^

The admins have the final say on whether to place or not to place recommended threads on FP
I see.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
JMOI: Done, but I'm yet to see it on the frontpage.

I'll recommend it again, you could be lucky this time around
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by didfy: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Hello doctors in the house please I ve a question.if there is something in the body like a big stone ie it projects out above any bone but beneath the flesh (i don't know how to explain it more sorry) could be on the hand or else where please what is it called ?thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
didfy: Hello doctors in the house please I ve a question.if there is something in the body like a big stone ie it projects out above any bone but beneath the flesh (i don't know how to explain it more sorry) could be on the hand or else where please what is it called ?thanks

Could be a dislocated joint. Post your question on the thread below

www.nairaland.com/3465/doctor-house-free-medical-advice/109
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Anuoluwap(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello mods please I really need this on Frontpage thanks. Pls
https://www.nairaland.com/1478159/should-door-to-door-medical-personnels-trusted
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by onila(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
is it possible to put the anatomy of a vagina here(picture)
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:38am On Oct 15, 2013
onila: is it possible to put the anatomy of a vagina here(picture)

Depends on what purpose you want it to serve.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2013
hi dominique, how are you?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
centje: hi dominique, how are you?

I'm good, its been a while I saw you around here. How have you been?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
dominique:

I'm good, its been a while I saw you around here. How have you been?
am good...yeah its been a while. there was no topic drawing me to the section. no annual competition in this section?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by donclark(m): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Merkki(f): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2013
To: Health Section Moderators
CC: Seun, Mukina2

Pls recommend this topic for front page. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1482785/what-poop-says-colour-size#up
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
centje: am good...yeah its been a while. there was no topic drawing me to the section. no annual competition in this section?

A quiz will be a good idea but I don't know if people will be willing to participate. The only annual competition is poster of the year and it hardly gets contributors unlike other sections embarassed
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Merkki: To: Health Section Moderators
CC: Seun, Mukina2

Pls recommend this topic for front page. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1482785/what-poop-says-colour-size#up

A similar topic made front page not too long ago but I'll still recommend it.

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
dominique:

A quiz will be a good idea but I don't know if people will be willing to participate. The only annual competition is poster of the year and it hardly gets contributors unlike other sections embarassed

no wahala..lets see how it goes.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
centje: no wahala..lets see how it goes.

Let's see. I'm not too chanced to be organizing quizzes at the moment. But we can revive your medic callroom thread for the meantime
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
dominique:

Let's see. I'm not too chanced to be organizing quizzes at the moment. But we can revive your medic callroom thread for the meantime
its ok..how do we intend to do that?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mods pls kindly move dis thread 2 d front page soon if you can. I need ppls honest answers & advice cry other young ladies may also be in d same predicament. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1482738/what-effect-unstable-menstrual-cycle
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by tnature: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello Mods,

Please review this thread and recommend for FP. It doesn't have lots of views but I believe it will do a lot of good for people to be aware of the dangers of postpartum depression that many nursing mothers experience. Thanks for your support, it is really appreciated!

https://www.nairaland.com/1483953/dangers-postpartum-depression
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2013
Recommended
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2013
centje: its ok..how do we intend to do that?

You can send me a pm so we can discuss this properly. We're derailing lol
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by tnature: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
~Sissy~:
Recommended
Thanks Sissy. It's really appreciated! I hope people learn a thing or two from it.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by MrTroll(m): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18)

Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.