Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77387 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Mr Troll: morn everybody.

front page pls https://www.nairaland.com/1486328/drug-found-eradicate-hiv-permanently

thanks cool

Welcome back. grin abi d ban no reach this side?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by MrTroll(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2013
aManFromMars:

Welcome back. grin abi d ban no reach this side?
e no reach o. abeg reply my ping na.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
DoveQueen: Mods pls kindly move dis thread 2 d front page soon if you can. I need ppls honest answers & advice cry other young ladies may also be in d same predicament. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1482738/what-effect-unstable-menstrual-cycle
Mods please you ppl should recommend dis thread for front page now its a very serious issue...
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by infonubia(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hi mods, please review this post and recommend for front page as you deem fit. It's highly recommended. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1489036/new-hair-transplantation-method-cure
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by lilianfavour: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hi doc, pls I need your advice and solution on these,I have been sufering from costant hotness in d body especially at the back and itching in the private part,I av done series of test and its says infection (staph)but I av taken d whole prescribed drugs that followd with the tests that I av gone and even other drugs but yet nothing has changed,Am really tired of these,pls respond 2 it.thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by 2legit2qwt: 1:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by AbuMikey(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by labella12: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello moderators just want to enquire if there is a way you guys can request confirmation that the person responding to questions on the doctors in the house threads. The current person on the obs and gynae is currently looking for admission to read medicine and is saying he is a gynecologist when he can't even calculate ovulatory phase. Pls I think this is something worth looking into before people fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Dear

Moderator, I would prefer u ask LABELLA12 these question?....Ask her:
1)who is perfect,could she be 100% correct in all her postings? 2)What's
her motives or hiding agenda? In all her post towards me,why would she
be temperamental and critical? 3)why would she felt am googling all i
render as an advice? Also is any medical doctor greater doin
research...who knws it all? 4)Do u think it would be wrong posting in
other forums? What if i talked on SATANISM in the forum of RELIGION; if i
talked funnily on women on TTC thread and post rudimently on other
thread like''THREAD FOR WEED SMOKERS'' do all these see me for what i
wrote and so i must be crucified? 5)Why would she be wanting me to post same way as she is doin? What is wrong in EMBOLDENING in caps a medical term to STRESSED out my points?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
@chaircover.......Whether
a caveat or not a caveat a good doctor attending to lives on a social
screen should knw dat afta rendering his onw quarter of advice he is
point that person to a physical doctor for properly analyses.Caveat are
all d same.I am not responding harsh to my subordinate as i see normal
in that good adventures has lead to such fears.If i render a piece of
advice,my caveat simply is to tell the person go and visit a physical
doctor and my skill is to pass the information as i seem fit.I would live My Humble Moderator to find where they think am picking things from or where am quoting....I will leave you many good days and time so u see if am in any form of googling as my subordinate did claimed....Well,rada dan frosting me all over...why not my Subordinate render her advice 2.....I dnt c it necessary to carry I.D the things i render shud apportioned it......I respect my moderators....and i shall abide dearly to dia voice of help-save-life-with-honesty!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by labella12: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lucky G pls who is your subordinate? grin I doubt if u were born when I was in medical school. Truly u must be a fraud. Why did you lie when you were questioned by the moderators that it was your brother looking for admission. Even the dumbest gynae can calculate ovulation period and that's where you gave yourself out. Do you know what it entails to be a gynae? In 15years from now even if you enter medical school now you may be lucky to qualify. Like she has said let people know the truth and stop and I mean STOP claiming that you are a gynae. Are you also an Oncologist, gastroenterologist, urologist and Paediatrician(that's what they are actually called not see your Paediatrics like u keep saying)
Open your own thread and state that you are someone who can give advise but you are not a doctor. There is no harm in that.
Moderators pls save people from this quack. So sorry I'm just so pissed

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
@labella12......Eventhough
am a baby in MEDICINE.....and u aged we are still
subordinate to some body especially to d moderators..............watever....watever.The truth is dat i open those
threads not that i may to give reliable answers i opened it so we can av
diversities of thread specially for problems.In respect of ur language
and motives.......well....let's av it that we are all human.....and
dfrent capacity of mind and brain,our categories are barred and marred
by our action of which u are not a positive example......However,knw dis
weda u are old or young u are a subordinate to the next fellow medico......AM SORRY I CALLED U MY SUBORDINATE.........IN THAT I APOLOGISE!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
@Lucky G
I always find it difficult to comprehend your posts especially on the Ob Gyn thread. Your writing style doesn't reflect that of a doctor or a well learned person for that matter (no offense). Remember I asked you on a thread if you were a medical personnel, you replied you were a gynecologist. I was very skeptical of this but I decided to give you benefit of the doubt. However, going through your previous posts, I can see you're seeking admission to a university. I acknowledge the fact that you gave some good advice on the ob gyn thread, I will suggest you refrain from posting there as you're not qualified to do so.

Try and understand that this is a very sensitive board. People come here with genuine health issues need to be assured that they're being attended to by qualified professionals. Hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
chaircover: @Lucky from our previous encounters here on this
section (with my questioning your medical background), your responses
here to allegations questioning your medical experience and the issue of
specific incorrect medical advise that you have been pulled up for by
fellow doctors, I believe that it is in the publics best interest that
you do not post any medical advise on this section again.

You may mean well, but like I said earlier, these are life and death
matters and there are many vulnerable people on here who will take your
word as gospel.

Thank you for your co-operation & thank you for all the time you
have spent posting replies on the various threads.

U sed ''......specific incorrect advise''......Pls can you tell me where i render medical advise amiss?......Pls moderator Chaircover....pls tell me!...Thanks.......
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2013
@chaircover......Trully

dis matter should completely go grave......In every of my post related
to OVULATION.....pls go and c my responds.....i started by rendering a
unit formular such as with MENSTRUAL CYCLE= OVULATORY PHASE + LUTEAL
PHASE.This means her quest is on our court and her's for the counting.I
told her to meet a GYN to tell her wat are LUTEAL PHASE is and den do a
little mathematics to get d ovulatory phase.What i render is mine
calculation and i told you wat cropped with it.I may do a poor
calculation but i did not advice wrongly.The 2 statement are
individually different frm each other.I am bold to tell you that on my
entering this section i also make up with the wrongs of others 2 inwhich
i corrected...i saw as a need to improve on them and me...i did not say
they r quacks or not.I av gone althrough The Vanguard when it comes to BUNMI SOFOLA zone for CANDID ADVICE,i have read numerous edition of which noble readers often write to her back for the wrong she has once idea...dis does not mean....she is not what she thought she is.....Moderator
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote
author=chaircover]Okay, back to the question which only has a "Yes" or
"No" answer and no long story

Are you a qualified Medical doctor?

If it is a NO, then kindly refrain from posting any medical advise in
this section under the guise of being a medical doctor. I am not saying
dont post at all, but make it very clear on your posts that you are not a
qualified medical doctor.

Everyone who is on that thread looking for answers, felt that they were
talking to a qualified gynecologist. Look again at the title of the
threads that you are posting in and then see where we are coming from.

Please lets put an end to the discussion now. Its gone on long enough.
Thank you. [/quote] That has been answer and done away quite long ago............Let's sleep d matter!...Thanks Moderators.....CHAIRCOVER/DOMINIQUE/SISSY.......Caring mothers!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by DrLazDevitan: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Moderators! Good afternoon.....what happening? wink, got to see some squalms between you and Lucky-G-.........But Lucky-G- has been moving helping stuffs here.......He is such a one good and wonderfully needed for the GYN and OBS......So, i cant get the problem here.....The guy is good when you talk about brilliancy........and in some advice....winksmiley
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by ipio(f): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2013
moderators pls can you help us handle whats happening on ttc thread?its getting out of hand pls
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2013
Mods please kindly move dis 2 front page its very important.

https://www.nairaland.com/1505010/nairalander-needs-how-stop-takin
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by plendil: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Haba Mods una for try do something about those comments from Chinelo to lucky/lazdevithan. I'm not sure the vitriol was necessary.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by plendil: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
BTW I went to the thread to see what led to the outburst and have to say, and in that particular instance, the young man wasn't wrong in the advice proffered. The truth is, some cysts can be cancerous, though it's admittedly not too common in premenopausal women, which I assume she is. That her doctor didn't inform her doesn't mean they didn't carry out biopsy tests to rule out the possibility.

For the records I'm not in anyway supporting what Lucky did. It was wrong, immoral, unethical - and illegal. I do hope he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by MrTroll(m): 1:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2013
the great doc,pls have bn
having movment around my
left kidney with ocational
pain around my left flank,i
was diagnos of kidney
inflamation,after taken sum drugs given 2 me with little
relief,i was told dat d
inflamation has gone,bt d
pain and vibrition around my
left kidney stil remains,pls
help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.