Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- (77354 Views)

Poll: ???

bolz: 0% (0 votes)
meee: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

NO2 MAXIMUS – Scam Complaints Board ! Http://nationalfitnesspoint.com/no2-maximu / Healthy Eating Guidelines / Health Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Lucky-G-:
@dominique.....Here! God!..am quite appalled and algid by you even.GASTROINTESTINAL PHYSIOLOGIC CHANGES?....And u sed,it does not make a sense....This unbelievable! GASTROINTESTINAL has to do with the DIGESTIVE SYSTEM,dat is with GASTROENTEROLOGY,while the PHYSIOLOGY has to the with the normal function of the system.

And did you explain this to the poster in question? Do you think it makes sense to a poster with no background in biological sciences? A pregnant person already knows her body functions may not be the same for that period so why are you trying to confuse further with big words. Also, you're in no position to prescribe medication without proper examination and information of patient's history.

It has been established that you're not a medical doctor and you're not to post on that thread. If you continue to defy simple instruction, you would leave me with no choice but to permanently ban you from this section.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by vicadeade: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello,i m a new person on this forum.i ve a question concerning hepatitis B. Can anyone give me an alternative cure to the virus apart from the western drugs.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2013
@Dominique....You always attend with bleak sentimentalism,sometimes i choose to wonder your fealty proposition in matters.I did not give the ANTI-EMETICS(AVOMINE).Please go back and read it again.She only ask me the effect of AVOMINE prescribe by the doctor to her aunties........
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2013
vicadeade: Hello,i m a new person on this forum.i ve a question concerning hepatitis B. Can anyone give me an alternative cure to the virus apart from the western drugs.

Welcome to the forum Vicadeade, I'm afraid you're on the wrong thread. This thread is for forum related issues. I'm very sorry about your condition and I would advise you to be very wary of anybody recommending drugs (orthodox or alternative). A lot have fallen victim to conmen posing as herbal doctors. You can view these threads below for more infornation on Hepatitis B.

www.nairaland.com/1151868/doctors-house-advise-treatment-hepatitis

www.nairaland.com/1380708/hepatitis-b-kills-faster-than-aids
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by 2legit2qwt: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hi, I wanted to deactivate this account and I was referred to my email,but currently I don't remember my password to the Email.. I would appreciate,if you help me with the process since I wish to discontinue usage of this account.
Thank you
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dridowu: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Sissy3(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
^^^

Recommended
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dridowu: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by oluite(f): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seen
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dridowu: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by adeoladrg(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dridowu: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by adeoladrg(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mods no even gree show person face, kilode nw?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Akpan10(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
please i would like to request that my post appear on frontpage of nairaland, its an informative post for people trying to lose weight https://www.nairaland.com/1564635/what-eat-lose-weight-rapidly
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2013
MOD, I think this should grace the Front Page
https://www.nairaland.com/1565028/expect-total-strike-jan-6doctors
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Akpan10: please i would like to request that my post appear on frontpage of nairaland, its an informative post for people trying to lose weight https://www.nairaland.com/1564635/what-eat-lose-weight-rapidly

I think we've had a similar threads make front page before, I'll recommend it still.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Samgreguc: MOD, I think this should grace the Front Page
https://www.nairaland.com/1565028/expect-total-strike-jan-6doctors

Its been recommended.

adeola_drg: Mods no even gree show person face, kilode nw?

We don show face o, I've been around though very busy coupled with poor network. anything for us?
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Samgreguc(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
dominique:

Its been recommended.
k.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Akpan10(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
dominique:

I think we've had a similar threads make front page before, I'll recommend it still.
THANKS, I REALLY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON FRONTPAGE.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Akpan10:
THANKS, I REALLY WANT IT TO APPEAR ON FRONTPAGE.

Ok, let me be straight with you. I doubt if the thread is going to be put on front page as it does not contain adequate information, and you referred us to a link to continue reading. Post the full contents and I'll try and see what I can do.
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
@dominique please move this topic to the front-page,

www.nairaland.com/1569039/new-year-resolution-want-stop
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Dominique, Compliments of the season to you. Its Romeo (R4R). A post i made on this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/282744/daily-exercise-food-routine-those/217, is nowhere to be found, and i think i may have been blocked.
Please look into it for me. Thanks
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Gigantor: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks CC. Compliments of the season to you too!
Re: Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Mods,

Please it seems i dnt knw how to quote a person message.Anytime i quote,it does not show the normal colour it should be over the message.I go het-up about this.Please,teach me how to quote a message so it shows the colour over it.I alwys quote and the colour does not show!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.