Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX (75512 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by magicminister: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
u mean the adopted at 21 daughter

it doesn't matter my guy.
Most politicians train their children from birth in other developed countries. GEJ actually has trained all his in Nigeria.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by emymeeky: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2016
angry
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does that mean we don't have good schools in Nigeria for Buhari's Children? If yes, why can't the president rise the standard of education in Nigeria.

He is less than a year in d saddle, and he's already raising a lot of standards- from d legislative to d judiciary to d military, police, customs, banks, ncc, need I go on?

Patience is a virtue.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by magicminister: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2016
[size=15pt]i thank God that buhari enrolled us into the islamic defence coalition. That way, we can tackle insecurity in a more cogent manner! Nigeria is not an islamic country but with time, islam will dominate[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Ruuhh(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2016
Lmao...... God I love this, the lady was just firing at the president and he too was responding. interesting

8 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2016
amazon14:
I fell sorry for all of us after i watched the vedio. Sorry nigerians

I felt/feel sorry for u too, after reading this comment u made, after watching a video.

It is well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2016
amazon14:
I fell sorry for all of us after i watched the vedio. Sorry nigerians

I felt/feel sorry for u too, after reading this comment u made, 'cos u watched a video.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Mafia449: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2016
xtgozie:
OTELE
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mccoy47(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2016
Lol. How does he pay his children's school fees?
21 questions!

9 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Body odour

6 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by hollywater: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2016
From now on,no more made in Nigeria for me apart from olosho.Why should i keep on buying made in Nigeria, when the president Children are studying abroad?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by kay29000(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
u mean the adopted at 21 daughter

Thank you.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Bestbeelieve: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
May those who have Non-sense receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by shamecurls(m): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2016
Nigeria now has a President

I wish the constitution can be ammended so he can serve beyond 2023.

Rigid and firm. His comportion, composure and countenance re next to none.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by str8talk1: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2016
When an slowpoke & un-enlightened nonentity is made d president by majority of his likes in d North,what do u expect?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by shamecurls(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt]i thank God that buhari enrolled us into the islamic defence coalition. That way, we can tackle insecurity in a more cogent manner! Nigeria is not an islamic country but with time, islam will dominate[/size]

Sigh........

Have u eaten today?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by blackpanda: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Pheals:
undecided buhari pikin. Dey abroad - he's telling us to go for made in Nigeria ...
Nice example !

Did he stop u from travelling Or is there any law preventing the child of a president from living abroad? Pls stop this trash!

Any of buhari's kids that want to go abroad will still face the same fx policy of his govt. There are no sacred cows. Period!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by PMBisaterrorist(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2016
okosodo:
Buhari the hypocrite. He is surely going to destroy nigeria because there are millions of people who are actually deceived by his cunning and subtle approach to things, they will support him to the detriment of this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Goldencollins: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2016
donsteady:
iPob are joking with Nigerian security. Nice one baba.
How do u live ur life each day as a Zombie.??

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by chinae(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Hey you slowpoke in in ASO rock ! Get a move on and get ur acts right!
Buckle up or I polish my boots down.

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2016
am gonna be a wailer for a very long time ooo till that daura du.llard starts using his cow brain. wailers abeg hit like while the wailers haters should hit share

54 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by nworanco(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.
a dreamer being scammed since 1960.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by courage89(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2016
Nice one baba...Nigeria will surely rise again. All you speculators, saboteurs, propagandist will surely fail. Our institutions will rise, our industries will flourish again and Nigerians will be more patriotic than ever.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by poseidon12: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
alexory23:
I dont know why i alway feel Buhari will come through for Nigeria one day, may be cos of my earnest prayer for the right leader before the election,Nigeria may suffer a bit for the work,but we ill surely bounce back stronger than ever, when all things are set and in place........Raise Nigeria!

So you are still being gullible in spite of all we now know about Buhari?

26 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Very interesting thanks for sharing the link.

I would watch the television series tonight at 8pm on aljazeera
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by nworanco(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
u are a known jihadist as far as i am concerned open up urself a dreamer.

6 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by poseidon12: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
shameseun:
Why have the christians complaining of Nigeria's alliance with Islamic nations(ie towards Islamizing Nigeria) in the guy fight against terrorism, not been able to fight the boko haram in the NE, or the militancy in the SS.

As for those students(especially those blind saibuharists) that can't pay their school fees abroad, they should just kponkpi there, when we were telling them the real Buhari we know, they never cared to listen.

Indeed we have a jihadist as president.

The gullible ones have finished us. It would take forever to repair the damage Buhari would cause by the time he is done with us. And that is if there would be any Nigeria left to repair.

15 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by RELEASEUS: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2016
when he was asked the question from 9mins. you need to see his face. He was visibly embarrassed and angry. This was a tough one for PMB.

26 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by poseidon12: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
mightyhazel:
This is heartbreaking! I hope Nigeria survives dis daurra man! I just hope so.

I am not optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2016
She began asking him around 9:00

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by omogin(f): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2016
Pheals:
undecided buhari pikin. Dey abroad - he's telling us to go for made in Nigeria ...
Nice example !
He needs his head checked

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.